Page 618 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1185185686086166176186196206286687181118 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh stop. You referred to your use of the word as "banter" then tried to distance yourself from "others" by saying when other people do it it's because they are bigots. My goodness. Can you be honest for just 2 seconds?
    Yes, Tgo, banter. But just because something is banter it doesn't mean it's harmless and I've said as much. Seriously, do you even read before you post or do you just jump at the first chance to prove to people how incompetent you really are?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, Tgo, banter. But just because something is banter it doesn't mean it's harmless and I've said as much. Seriously, do you even read before you post or do you just jump at the first chance to prove to people how incompetent you really are?
    banter:
    The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-16-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    First of all I never said it was harmless and in fact I agreed with the person in the other thread who said people should refrain from doing it period.
    Should gay people refrain from doing it too?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Do you think black people should call each other the "N" word? That's likely to be the most telling answer to your question, which is probably asked in bad faith.

For what it's worth, I think I've heard like two people ever call another gay person a slur, and only ironically, and not in shared company.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Do you think black people should call each other the "N" word? That's likely to be the most telling answer to your question, which is probably asked in bad faith.

For what it's worth, I think I've heard like two people ever call another gay person a slur, and only ironically, and not in shared company.
    I've never heard anyone do it. You need to stop hanging out with homophobes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Is that a yes or a no?

In case you forgot the question from 3 posts up already:

Last edited by Methais; 08-17-2018 at 11:06 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Is that a yes or a no?

In case you forgot the question from 3 posts up already:
    Ah, yes. The false dichotomy. The answer to your question is: "I don't care."

How about answering mine?

Ah, yes. The false dichotomy. The answer to your question is: "I don't care."

How about answering mine?
    I don't care either. There are people here who do, but only when it's convenient for them. And guess what? They won't answer the question.

Gosh, I wonder why.

9. Default

USG released the sentencing memo for Papadopoulos.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...Memorandum.pdf

10. Default

Great interview with John Brennan, certainly sounds like he has the perfect case to challenge Navy vs. Egan.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...723771?v=railb