Page 867 of 1118 FirstFirst ... 367767817857865866867868869877917967 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 11173

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurrbringer View Post
    How interesting. Tell us more.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Quite tellingly, I'm constantly telling you how -- specifically -- you're wrong, which you hand waive away. All you ever do, like you did here, is make an assertion that you haven't bothered to demonstrate.



    Your refusal to read a response that precisely addresses your nonsensical objection reflects only on you. Interesting imagination, though.



    Your collective embarrassment is obvious, in the way that you've pivotted from goalpost to goalpost as more of TrumpWorld's criminality becomes a matter of record. Remember when you all stupidly bleated "Witch hunt!" along with Trump, only to find one after another after another after another after another of the people involved pleaded guilty or were found guilty? Then it turned to "oh, well, that was just the criminality of people surrounding Trump before the election! But no collusion!" And now that we know -- thanks to Manafort's retarded lawyer -- that collusion is, in fact, what the case he's pleading guilty to, and failing to cooperate with, is about, and they've certified in federal court that they have the evidence that implicates Trump -- personally.



    That's quite the imaginative non-sequitur.



    That's the difference between the board reactionaries and everyone else. Fantasies on your end -- observations on everyone else's.
    Here's a fun fact. I actually looked at your profile to go back in your posts to find out what the heck you were saying that you feel he's enraged about to see who had a point and who didn't. I couldn't find it, but I did notice a trend. None of your posts contain any substance. They're all "lol ur mad" "lol ur dum" "lol look how dum n mad u r".

    I took a screenshot of your last ten posts for reference. All the arguments you're saying people have trouble comprehending here...you didn't make them. These are all nonsense posts just shit talking people's inability to comprehend things. Troll much?

    Linked rather than embedded because it's a large image: https://i.imgur.com/CKe1GUb.jpg

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Here's a fun fact. I actually looked at your profile to go back in your posts to find out what the heck you were saying that you feel he's enraged about to see who had a point and who didn't. I couldn't find it, but I did notice a trend. None of your posts contain any substance. They're all "lol ur mad" "lol ur dum" "lol look how dum n mad u r".

    I took a screenshot of your last ten posts for reference. All the arguments you're saying people have trouble comprehending here...you didn't make them. These are all nonsense posts just shit talking people's inability to comprehend things. Troll much?

    Linked rather than embedded because it's a large image: https://i.imgur.com/CKe1GUb.jpg
    Those aren't screenshots of my posts. Those are screenshots of a single sentence of each. If you'd actually bothered to examine them, you'd specifically see exchanges between both myself and Methais and Parkbandit, both of whom completely ignored the developments about Trump and Manafort because they saw "liberal citing Fox!" and thought "Wee! I get to ignore what they say, and repeat [Ooh! NOW Fox is a credible source!]" followed by an actual response from yours truly, to which they simply repeated "Oooh! NOW Fox is a credible source!" because they couldn't actually scrounge up a thoughtful reply.

    Better luck next time, though. You were so close.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Those aren't screenshots of my posts. Those are screenshots of a single sentence of each. If you'd actually bothered to examine them, you'd specifically see exchanges between both myself and Methais and Parkbandit, both of whom completely ignored the developments about Trump and Manafort because they saw "liberal citing Fox!" and thought "Wee! I get to ignore what they say, and repeat [Ooh! NOW Fox is a credible source!]" followed by an actual response from yours truly, to which they simply repeated "Oooh! NOW Fox is a credible source!" because they couldn't actually scrounge up a thoughtful reply.

    Better luck next time, though. You were so close.
    Hey, look, another comment with zero substance! Are you learning disabled?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Completely substance-free response, since Stumplicker couldn't come up with anything.
    Not only does your reply to my post -- which had substance -- lack any whatsoever, it also lacks self-awareness. That's your clique's motif. Only -- your refusal or inability to read doesn't magically confer something on the other party. But thanks for playing.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Not only does your reply to my post -- which had substance -- lack any whatsoever, it also lacks self-awareness. That's your clique's motif. Only -- your refusal or inability to read doesn't magically confer something on the other party. But thanks for playing.
    When you have something of value to say that makes any sort of point, people will read it. Until then you're just background noise. I'm very surprised to learn that I'm in some sort of clique though. That's news to me. What clique do you think I'm part of? Is it the jocks? Maybe the preppies? Oh, the cheer squad! No?

    This isn't a high school. People respond to well-reasoned arguments, whether or not they agree with you. I haven't found any that you've made. You should work on that if you want to do anything but fling shit around and bang your head against a wall.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    When you have something of value to say that makes any sort of point, people will read it. Until then you're just background noise.
    You brought up a specific claim -- one that instantly fell apart when examined. Your refusal to use your brain reflects only on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker
    I'm very surprised to learn that I'm in some sort of clique though. That's news to me. What clique do you think I'm part of? Is it the jocks? Maybe the preppies? Oh, the cheer squad! No?
    Ah, the part where you've deluded yourself into thinking that being disingenuous is somehow a shield. Hint: Probably the one you have the recent and longtstanding history of circlejerk agreement with, the one you're sitting here shitting out poorly conceived apologetics on behalf of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker
    This isn't a high school. People respond to well-reasoned arguments, whether or not they agree with you. I haven't found any that you've made. You should work on that if you want to do anything but fling shit around and bang your head against a wall.
    Ignoring what a person says that directly applies to what you said, followed by you bleating "HURR-HURR-HURR, what a substance free comment!" doesn't constitute a "well-reasoned argument" on your part, regardless of whether the person agreed with you. Your difficulty in understanding that is amusing, but unsurprising.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You brought up a specific claim -- one that instantly fell apart when examined. Your refusal to use your brain reflects only on you.



    Ah, the part where you've deluded yourself into thinking that being disingenuous is somehow a shield. Hint: Probably the one you have the recent and longtstanding history of circlejerk agreement with, the one you're sitting here shitting out poorly conceived apologetics on behalf of.



    Ignoring what a person says that directly applies to what you said, followed by you bleating "HURR-HURR-HURR, what a substance free comment!" doesn't constitute a "well-reasoned argument" on your part, regardless of whether the person agreed with you. Your difficulty in understanding that is amusing, but unsurprising.
    Have you ever managed to have a conversation with another human being that didn't end with you being punched in the face? How have you gotten this far in life without learning how to interact with other people?

    You don't seriously think that you're going to get anything other than a negative response with how you talk, do you? Don't bother. That was rhetorical.

    I'm not asking questions here. I'm telling you something you should have learned by kindergarten. You talk like a kid with Tourrette syndrome in the midst of a temper tantrum, and you don't even have the excuse of the disease. That is beyond useless for any point you think you might be trying to make while you're foaming at the mouth and flinging insults.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-11-2019 at 03:57 PM.

  9. #8669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Have you ever managed to have a conversation with another human being that didn't end with you being punched in the face?
    A death threat!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    A death threat!
    It's true. My punches are deadly. I am a double black belt in Brazilian Karate. They won't even let me in the UFC because they're afraid for the lives of their fighters.

    TL;DR: One time I punched Brock Lesnar so hard in the tract that it gave him Diverticulitis.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-11-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •