Page 864 of 927 FirstFirst ... 364764814854862863864865866874914 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 9265

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. Default

    Trump would never lie... ever.. right? Surely not...

  2. #8632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump would never lie... ever.. right? Surely not...
    Strawman much? Who said that Trump would never lie?

    Oh.. no one.

    You're "NOU" game is as pathetic as the rest of your life.

    Step it up and put forth some effort.

    Lazy fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No, a "never Trumper" specifically said they wanted anyone BUT Trump to win the nomination. Judge Napolitano was one of those individuals.
    Even if he ever said something to that effect -- quite notably, no citation from you there -- you're ignoring the fact that it was, if he even actually said that, based on his complete lack of qualifications, obvious unfit temperament, history of mob ties, and blatantly racist overtures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Isn't weird how you reach out for anyone from Fox News to prove your point.. and other times call it "Faux News" because it's not the news you agree with?

    Not really... you're as transparent as glass.
    Isn't it weird how conservatives hysterically rage about people using any news source that isn't Fox -- or even further right-wing -- and then turn around and whine when somebody actually humors you and uses them as a source, when Republican wrongdoing has become so incredibly obvious and undeniable that even Fox has been forced to point it out? Nope, it's not weird. It's just more of the same, tired dishonesty that pretty much defines modern-day Republicans.

    It'd be less unimpressive if it wasn't your standard go-to, either. It's funny, though, how you (and other completely brainwashed Trump apologists) think that your thought-terminating use of "NEVERTRUMPER!" somehow convinces people who haven't bought into the cult of personality you did. It doesn't.

    I'm sorry you can't come to terms with the fact that you got swindled by a con man with a bad spray tan. Your lack of judgment reflects only on you, and rightly so.

  4. #8634
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Even if he ever said something to that effect -- quite notably, no citation from you there -- you're ignoring the fact that it was, if he even actually said that, based on his complete lack of qualifications, obvious unfit temperament, history of mob ties, and blatantly racist overtures.



    Isn't it weird how conservatives hysterically rage about people using any news source that isn't Fox -- or even further right-wing -- and then turn around and whine when somebody actually humors you and uses them as a source, when Republican wrongdoing has become so incredibly obvious and undeniable that even Fox has been forced to point it out? Nope, it's not weird. It's just more of the same, tired dishonesty that pretty much defines modern-day Republicans.

    It'd be less unimpressive if it wasn't your standard go-to, either. It's funny, though, how you (and other completely brainwashed Trump apologists) think that your thought-terminating use of "NEVERTRUMPER!" somehow convinces people who haven't bought into the cult of personality you did. It doesn't.

    I'm sorry you can't come to terms with the fact that you got swindled by a con man with a bad spray tan. Your lack of judgment reflects only on you, and rightly so.
    TR;DR.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    FTFY. A real trustworthy witness....
    In other words, a perfectly stand-up guy that Trump repeatedly said was wonderful ... until he dared to criticize your sacred cow ... and now he's "a REAL trustworthy witness" in your mind.

    So, you tacitly admit, that Trump's personal lawyer and "fixer" -- for years -- was a scumbucket, just like Trump? And, uhh, this is supposed to be you rationalizing why Cohen -- who's cooperated with law enforcement -- is not trustworthy NOW (but Trump, clearly, is) while a half-dozen people in Trump's orbit are now convicted felons, all singing the same song -- that their crimes were committed for and behalf of Trump.

    Your retarded conclusion? "Trump must be a standup guy! REALLY trustworthy! Super competent! The fact that it's now completely known he colluded -- conspired -- with Russia, eagerly? Irrelevant! Let me tell you more about how Republicans are the "law and order" movement! BLUE LIVES MATTER! Except when they investigate conservatives!"

  6. #8636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Even if he ever said something to that effect -- quite notably, no citation from you there -- you're ignoring the fact that it was, if he even actually said that, based on his complete lack of qualifications, obvious unfit temperament, history of mob ties, and blatantly racist overtures.



    Isn't it weird how conservatives hysterically rage about people using any news source that isn't Fox -- or even further right-wing -- and then turn around and whine when somebody actually humors you and uses them as a source, when Republican wrongdoing has become so incredibly obvious and undeniable that even Fox has been forced to point it out? Nope, it's not weird. It's just more of the same, tired dishonesty that pretty much defines modern-day Republicans.

    It'd be less unimpressive if it wasn't your standard go-to, either. It's funny, though, how you (and other completely brainwashed Trump apologists) think that your thought-terminating use of "NEVERTRUMPER!" somehow convinces people who haven't bought into the cult of personality you did. It doesn't.

    I'm sorry you can't come to terms with the fact that you got swindled by a con man with a bad spray tan. Your lack of judgment reflects only on you, and rightly so.
    I am very happy with President Trump. I had 2 choices: President Trump which I hoped would follow a conservative governance or your girl Hillary which obviously she wouldn't.

    I've received tax cuts, 2 SCOTUS appointments and a lifetime of entertainment from drama queens like you who believe their whole world is going to end because their candidate didn't win.

    Trump's 2nd term can't come fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    TR;DR.
    So, uhhh, your barely-functioning brain finally broke when you realized that collusion's now completely known, despite your dozens of smug "so, still no collusion" posts?

    Sucks to be you, retard. Perhaps you should take this opportunity, after being humiliated and devoting literally years to shitting out apologetics for a con man -- to realize that doubling down on willful ignorance doesn't work out for you in the end.

  8. #8638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    In other words, a perfectly stand-up guy that Trump repeatedly said was wonderful ... until he dared to criticize your sacred cow ... and now he's "a REAL trustworthy witness" in your mind.

    So, you tacitly admit, that Trump's personal lawyer and "fixer" -- for years -- was a scumbucket, just like Trump? And, uhh, this is supposed to be you rationalizing why Cohen -- who's cooperated with law enforcement -- is not trustworthy NOW (but Trump, clearly, is) while a half-dozen people in Trump's orbit are now convicted felons, all singing the same song -- that their crimes were committed for and behalf of Trump.

    Your retarded conclusion? "Trump must be a standup guy! REALLY trustworthy! Super competent! The fact that it's now completely known he colluded -- conspired -- with Russia, eagerly? Irrelevant! Let me tell you more about how Republicans are the "law and order" movement! BLUE LIVES MATTER! Except when they investigate conservatives!"
    No. He was charged and pled guilty to lying to Congress.

    Thank you for letting us all how fucking triggered you are about this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

    Your retarded conclusion? "Trump must be a standup guy! REALLY trustworthy! Super competent! The fact that it's now completely known he colluded -- conspired -- with Russia, eagerly? Irrelevant! Let me tell you more about how Republicans are the "law and order" movement! BLUE LIVES MATTER! Except when they investigate conservatives!"
    Funny seeing all the people who used to screech about law and order and national security completely bend over to get dicked by Trump on the regular despite all the evidence out there proving that he's an asset for Russian spies and actively working to undermine American democracy at the behest of Putin.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No. He was charged and pled guilty to lying to Congress.

    Thank you for letting us all how fucking triggered you are about this though.
    No. Your inability or unwillingness to follow current events reflects only on you. Lying to congress was only one of the charges to which he pleaded (not pled -- pleaded) guilty. The others involve criminal campaign finance violations -- the pay-off of Stormy Daniels, specifically at Trump's direction.

    Napolitano based Trump's inevitable indictment on the fact that the Special Counsel, in a brief filed in federal court, stated that they have the evidence proving their contentions (i.e., that Trump was personally involved and legally culpable).

    The fact that his campaign also definitely conspired with Russia is yet another new development. Your "BUT WHERE'S THE KAHLUZHION!?" fallback strategy is over. You're going to have to move the goalposts yet again. Your whining here doesn't change Trump's legal peril, thankfully for everyone who doesn't believe in the GOP over country as you do.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •