Page 859 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 10844

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor
    Just keep calm and start quote recording. When Mueller makes his big reveal you wil be vindicated.
    What do you believe will come out of the Mueller report?
    Here's a preview. "Collusion" is no longer remotely in question. It's a matter of degree at this point. Crimes committed during the campaign. Not years ago. There's a reason even Fox's top legal analyst is predicting Trump's inevitable indictment, and at least one of Trump's kids.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-10-2019 at 08:43 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Here's a preview. "Collusion" is no longer remotely in question. It's a matter of degree at this point. Crimes committed during the campaign. Not years ago. There's a reason even Fox's top legal analyst is predicting Trump's inevitable indictment, and at least one of Trump's kids.
    This story ends with Trump getting off his private plane on a Moscow Tarmac after receiving asylum. Quote me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    This story ends with Trump getting off his private plane on a Moscow Tarmac after receiving asylum. Quote me here.
    Quoted for retardedness.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

lol too retarded, but read anyway for laughs. Trumps ineveitable indictment? lololol You're stupid and butthurt. And gay.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol too retarded, but read anyway for laughs. Trumps ineveitable indictment? lololol You're stupid and butthurt. And gay.
    You can impotently rage and wail all you want -- much to your obvious dismay, neither Trump's nor your whining has the power to change his legal peril.

Best of luck, though, dealing with your obvious butthurt that even Trump's cheerleaders, Fox, are predicting his inevitable indictment.

6. Default

Yup, Fox News is all aboard the collusion train now.

Paul Manafort's lawyers, through a PDF malfunction, revealed this week that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has evidence that Manafort, when he served as Trump's campaign chairman, shared internal campaign polling data with an associate believed to be a Russian intelligence asset. This is a big deal, Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano told anchor Shepard Smith on Wednesday.

"This shows that Bob Mueller can demonstrate to a court, without the testimony of Paul Manafort, that the campaign had a connection to Russian intelligence and the connection involved information going from the campaign to the Russians," Napolitano said. "The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it? That would be "a conspiracy," he added, regardless of whether the Trump campaign actually got anything of value from the Russians.

"If this is collusion though collusion isn't a crime this would be collusion, Smith said. "The crime is the conspiracy, the agreement," Napolitano said. "Collusion is a nonlegal term." "I know, but if there's collusion," Smith pressed, "giving stuff to the Russians about polling data ..." "Would probably fit into that kind of a category," Napolitano agreed.

~

So we now know Russian military intelligence hacked the DNC and Hillary and gave the stolen materials to the Trump campaign via Wikileaks and Roger Stone and Manafort was giving Trump campaign information back to said Russian military iteligence group GRU. Straight up collusion and conspiracy.

Andrew Napolitano and Shepard Smith, the two never Trumpers on Fox News. This IS newsworthy!

Does Androidpk ever get tired of embarrassing himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Andrew Napolitano and Shepard Smith, the two never Trumpers on Fox News. This IS newsworthy!

Does Androidpk ever get tired of embarrassing himself?
    That's the thing about retards. They can't stop being retarded.

You can impotently rage and wail all you want -- much to your obvious dismay, neither Trump's nor your whining has the power to change his legal peril.

Best of luck, though, dealing with your obvious butthurt that even Trump's cheerleaders, Fox, are predicting his inevitable indictment.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP SOON FOR REALLY REAL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS GOING TO BE EXECUTED AND HILLARY WILL FINALLY BE PRESIDENT AS SHE SHOULD BE FOR WINNING THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 omgomgomgomgomgOMGOMGOMGOMG

10. Default

MAGAbots: There was no collusion!
    MAGAbots: So what if there was collusion?