Page 824 of 927 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 9265

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But is she super fuckable?
    Touche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'd fuck Amy Schumer.
    Dick Head is attracted to men, apparently. I wouldn't fuck that with your dick, dude.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-14-2018 at 12:00 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dick Head is attracted to men, apparently. I wouldn't fuck that with your dick, dude.
    He'd fuck that with his dick so you could fuck it with his dick too!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'll clarify that none of that shit offends me. Just like faggot or queer doesn't offend Ashlianna, when it's directed at them by PB. Something they've said numerous times. So when it comes to PB calling them one, I know that Ashlianna can, by their own admittance, fucking take it.
    What?

This has never, ever been the case. Ever.

Ashliana gets incredibly triggered. Have you not been paying attention? It is STILL upset over red rep comments I left It a decade ago.

Ashliana has always had paper thin skin... which allows me to trigger It so easily.

What the fuck is wrong with you!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    omg amy schumer, if this bitch dropped 50 lbs she would be KO Gorgeous... Fuck Hollywierd!

I don't think she would be KO gorgeous but she would definitely be fuckable.

Not super fuckable, but fuckable. I would have to repeatedly keep something in her mouth to stop her from talking though.. bitch is retarded.
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You're confused.
    And this is why you'll never amount to anything. You had the chance to leapfrog some above you, but you were just too fucking lazy.

You probably suffer from androidpkitis...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    I'll clarify that none of that shit offends me. Just like faggot or queer doesn't offend Ashlianna, when it's directed at them by PB. Something they've said numerous times. So when it comes to PB calling them one, I know that Ashlianna can, by their own admittance, fucking take it.
    What?

This has never, ever been the case. Ever.

Ashliana gets incredibly triggered. Have you not been paying attention? It is STILL upset over red rep comments I left It a decade ago.

Ashliana has always had paper thin skin... which allows me to trigger It so easily.

What the fuck is wrong with you!?
    Sounds like grandpa's off his meds again. Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Sounds like grandpa's off his meds again. Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?
    And like Beezelbub.. all you have to do is mention It, and it rears It's ugly head..

You make this so easy.

Thank you.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?
    And like Beezelbub.. all you have to do is mention It, and it rears It's ugly head..

You make this so easy.

Thank you.
    So... yes, the TV got grandpa all upset. Gotcha. Sorry, PB. You've got to come to terms with it -- Trump's criminal enterprise is going up in flames, and no amount of your impotent rage will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So... yes, the TV got grandpa all upset. Gotcha. Sorry, PB. You've got to come to terms with it -- Trump's criminal enterprise is going up in flames, and no amount of your impotent rage will change that.