Page 822 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 322722772812820821822823824832872922 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 11483

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #8211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You're confused.
    And this is why you'll never amount to anything. You had the chance to leapfrog some above you, but you were just too fucking lazy.

    You probably suffer from androidpkitis...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    I'll clarify that none of that shit offends me. Just like faggot or queer doesn't offend Ashlianna, when it's directed at them by PB. Something they've said numerous times. So when it comes to PB calling them one, I know that Ashlianna can, by their own admittance, fucking take it.
    What?

    This has never, ever been the case. Ever.

    Ashliana gets incredibly triggered. Have you not been paying attention? It is STILL upset over red rep comments I left It a decade ago.

    Ashliana has always had paper thin skin... which allows me to trigger It so easily.

    What the fuck is wrong with you!?
    Sounds like grandpa's off his meds again. Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?

  3. #8213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Sounds like grandpa's off his meds again. Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?
    And like Beezelbub.. all you have to do is mention It, and it rears It's ugly head..

    You make this so easy.

    Thank you.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Did the TV tell you bad things about Trump that made you upset?
    And like Beezelbub.. all you have to do is mention It, and it rears It's ugly head..

    You make this so easy.

    Thank you.
    So... yes, the TV got grandpa all upset. Gotcha. Sorry, PB. You've got to come to terms with it -- Trump's criminal enterprise is going up in flames, and no amount of your impotent rage will change that.

  5. #8215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So... yes, the TV got grandpa all upset. Gotcha. Sorry, PB. You've got to come to terms with it -- Trump's criminal enterprise is going up in flames, and no amount of your impotent rage will change that.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #8216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What?
    Call me crazy but I don't think Ashlianna really gives a shit about your use of the word faggot. If they did there's a clear discrepancy in the acceptance and use of words aimed at harming gay people. Which isn't the case because 'butt boy', despite being hate speech, is brushed off by them. Which means their reaction to your use of the word 'faggot' is reactionary but in an attempt to have a higher moral ground, to virtue signal if you will, you get the reception of their vitriol. In all its limp glory.

    I hope that clears things up. If not, I'm out.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-14-2018 at 10:06 AM.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lisa Lampenelli is a pretty big comic. If anyone thinks she is super fuckable....
    She lost a ton of weight in the last decade. She's super skinny now. Still not really what you would call super hot, but she's not big anymore.



    That said, the first I saw of Amy Schumer, at one of the Comedy Central roasts, I found her hot. Here she is from that:



    And while I'm on a roll, I'll just randomly throw in that I find Nikki Glaser and Sarah Silverman hot also.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-14-2018 at 10:14 AM.

  8. Default

    Cohen says Mueller has a substantial amount of evidence to back up everything he's testified about.

  9. #8219
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Cohen says Mueller has a substantial amount of evidence to back up everything he's testified about.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!11 IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY STARTING TO HEAT UP!!!!!111 FOR REAL THIS TIME YOU GUYS!!!!!!111 TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON MAYBE EVEN BE EXECUTED AND HILLARY IS GOING TO FINALLY BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 IIIITTTTT'S HAPPPPPPEENNNINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111

  10. #8220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!11 IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY STARTING TO HEAT UP!!!!!111 FOR REAL THIS TIME YOU GUYS!!!!!!111 TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON MAYBE EVEN BE EXECUTED AND HILLARY IS GOING TO FINALLY BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 IIIITTTTT'S HAPPPPPPEENNNINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111
    The most severe punishment to man awaits him.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •