Page 820 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 10859

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    SHAFT

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    SHAFT
    Now THIS is the type of stupidity you need to climb up in the ranks!

Stay engaged.

Stay triggered.

Continue the meltdown.

I'm in your corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You didn’t read it either.
    I did read it, when it was originally released.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You just linked some 37 page wall of text all like “here you go here’s proof!” knowing that nobody is going to waste time reading all that bs.
    The report's fundamental conclusions are very short, and reflect what I said.. considering I directly quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But since you seem to be claiming you have read it, feel free to shut me down by quoting the relevant part(s) that blame Benghazi on a Youtube video and directing me to which page(s) it’s found on.

Should only take you seconds, since you should already know precisely where it says that and all. Right?
    I already did. You've demonstrated, repeatedly, that you couldn't read (or comprehend) two short sentences.

Your refusal to read anything about the incident you apparently found so outrageous.... doesn't constitute an argument on your part. You're doubling down on something you know next to nothing about, then going "SEE? I don't know anything about it! I'm fairly certain I should be outraged, because some Republican told me to be! No, not the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee who wasted millions of dollars to produce a report that CLEARED the administration! The ones that know as little as I do!"

Spectacularly convincing, Methais.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Oh my god! That's awful! As the arbiter of all things LGBT, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I now hate MSNBC. How could I have been so blind, ignoring this joke, compared to conservative sources giving uncritical platforms to far-right zealots for decades?

Thank you for showing me the light -- it's not the right to blame, despite having campaigned tirelessly against equal rights and having donated untold millions of dollars fighting them, but the left, who campaigned tirelessly for equal rights and donated untold millions for them.

The term "butt boy" is incredibly hurtful -- evoking decades, if not centuries, of painful memories where that term has been used to denigrate queer Americans.

Mika should be tarred and feathered. Pilloried, even.
    Take it easy, Butt Boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I see Ashliana's blatant sarcasm went flying over your head
    So it's only sarcasm when it's got negative connotations toward one side but not the other? Oh man, that sounds like a problematic double standard.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    So it's only sarcasm when it's got negative connotations toward one side but not the other? Oh man, that sounds like a problematic double standard.
    Why don't you ask Ashliana yourself if it was sarcasm or not, since you seem to be having so much trouble.

Why don't you ask Ashliana yourself if it was sarcasm or not, since you seem to be having so much trouble.
    I wasn't asking you but you presumed to know. Then when you lacked something solid you deflected to try and minimize the idea that I'd caught you being a stupid dick.

Maybe next time, don't answer for other people with your own interpretations. It'll make posts like this, typically needing to be unspoken, less mandatory for you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I wasn't asking you but you presumed to know. Then when you lacked something solid you deflected to try and minimize the idea that I'd caught you being a stupid dick.

Maybe next time, don't answer for other people with your own interpretations. It'll make posts like this, typically needing to be unspoken, less mandatory for you.
    I presumed it was sarcasm? Seriously? Go reread Ashliana's comment. It's dripping with sarcasm. Stop being such a fucking retarded butt boy.

But seriously, why do all the MAGA troll bots have such shitty reading comprehension?
    Last edited by Androidpk; 12-13-2018 at 04:35 PM.

I presumed it was sarcasm? Seriously? Go reread Ashliana's comment. It's dripping with sarcasm. Stop being such a fucking retarded butt boy.
    So when are we not being literal? Because it feels like if we're going to be assuming that Ashliana is qualified enough to dictate what is and is not hate speech, he'd be taken literally on every instance regarding it.

But we're not, are we? Because you have no conviction and shitty morals yet decry each and every time that your behavior changes because of a handful of people you disagree with personally about politics.

But seriously, why do all the MAGA troll bots have such shitty reading comprehension?
    Almost like it was your sole driving purpose really, at times, to deliberately bait those people you swear are stalking you. Or harassing you. Or making you change your posting behavior and patterns because of their trolling nature.

Oh. You must have so many wrinkles in that fucking walnut brain of yours.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-13-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let's now all watch as the always outraged far left either doesn't care, pretends it never happened, or even calls for her to get a raise.
    I never get tired of being right.