Page 873 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 11518

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. Default

    Trump is Putin's bitch and everyone knows it, even the die hard Trumpers.

  2. Default

    Trump's predictable meltdown on Twitter today..

    Should have taken Trey Gowdy's advice to stop acting like a guilty person.

  3. #8723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I am time4fun's bitch and everyone knows it.
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Literally he admitted he was wrong. Here's the part you must have missed:

    "Yeah, I accept that I had that wrong."

    That's literally not doubling down. That is literally admitting he was wrong.

    You literally cannot get much clearer than that. He literally even used the word "wrong" as to not confuse you.

    "Ashliana coming in and being a massive faggot"

    And this is why people dislike you. Literally, you are a massive faggot.

    No one likes massive faggots.


    That's the end of the thread -- again, where he finally capitulated, going "hurrr, I was just pretending to be retarded." Your inability or unwillingness to read reflects only on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Ashliana trying his hardest to sound sophisticated and intelligent ----> <----- non-retards reading Ashliana's tryhard diarrhea
    The funny thing about that gif is that it's literally a show about a parody of a retarded, right-wing blowhard repeatedly getting put in his place. People like you unironically liked Archie Bunker despite him being a mocking caricature of you. That's how little self-awareness you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    And when you admit to being wrong about something, it means you're doubling down on it. Because Ashliana logic.
    See above. Your memory being too fried -- or because you only spent two seconds reading -- doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Gelston's double down. He didn't admit he was wrong until you called him out.

  5. #8725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    People like you unironically liked Archie Bunker despite him being a mocking caricature of you. That's how little self-awareness you have.
    OMG! Archie Bunker was just a parody and an actor and didn't actually hold those beliefs?! This is groundbreaking news if true!

    Next you'll be telling us Stephen Colbert before he got his latest gig was also just acting and portraying a parody of someone else!

  6. #8726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The funny thing about that gif is that it's literally a show about a parody of a retarded, right-wing blowhard repeatedly getting put in his place. People like you unironically liked Archie Bunker despite him being a mocking caricature of you. That's how little self-awareness you have.
    Using your massively retarded mental illness unicorn logic, everyone that likes Seinfeld characters is a horrible person too because the characters on the show were horrible people.

    Also using your massively retarded mental illness unicorn logic, if the show was about Archie repeatedly getting put in his place, then people "like me" (lol) should logically hate the show, and herpes flareup cunts like you should love the show.

    People liked Archie Bunker because he was a funny character on a well written comedy with an awesome cast of characters in general, whether you're laughing with him or laughing at him. I'd be surprised if you've ever even watched an episode, but it wasn't politics 24/7 like how you live your pathetic mouth breathing delusional life.

    Meanwhile normal people, even "evil" right wingers, can laugh at shit like Archie sticking his foot in his mouth regularly. Because we understand what humor is, while to jizz drinkers like you, it's a completely foreign concept.

    And also because, and I'm putting extra emphasis on this for you specifically, we can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. You've proven several times over that you can't.

    I'm glad to see you're still triggered over an almost 50 year old TV show though. And nice deflection of the fact that none of your crying changes the point I was making with the gif, which the context of it in my post had nothing to do with the show itself or its characters, because that really is what it's like when you post. Because you're a mentally ill delusional toxic toolbag.

    See above. Your memory being too fried -- or because you only spent two seconds reading -- doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Gelston's double down. He didn't admit he was wrong until you called him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, I accept that I had that wrong. Ashliana coming in and being a massive faggot is why I didn't say "Oh, my bad."
    Look how stupid you are.

    Speaking of how stupid you are, since there's a 100% chance you'll just keep obsessing over Archie instead of what's happening in the gif, because that's all you know how to do is deflect and fail at sounding intelligent despite being such a tryhard, here's a substitute that is just as accurate as the Archie gif in regards to when non-retards read your toxic crybaby diarrhea:



    Stay triggered over a 50 year old TV show with your delusions and straw mans though. No I'm serious, please don't stop.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    OMG! Archie Bunker was just a parody and an actor and didn't actually hold those beliefs?! This is groundbreaking news if true!

    Next you'll be telling us Stephen Colbert before he got his latest gig was also just acting and portraying a parody of someone else!
    There's that legendary reading comprehension at work, as always. I literally said he was a parody. That's the point. It was a mocking parody. A caricature. Whether the actor personally held those beliefs (honestly, I have no idea what his beliefs were) is irrelevant. The character was intended to mock tin foil-hat wearing conservatives.

    Colbert was also a mocking caricature of conservatives, only he didn't become unironically beloved by conservatives. Neither was a celebration of the underlying ignorance of Bunker or Colbert's professed positions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Using your massively retarded mental illness unicorn logic, everyone that likes Seinfeld characters is a horrible person too because the characters on the show were horrible people.

    Also using your massively retarded mental illness unicorn logic, if the show was about Archie repeatedly getting put in his place, then people "like me" (lol) should logically hate the show, and herpes flareup cunts like you should love the show. People liked Archie Bunker because he was a funny character on a well written comedy with an awesome cast of characters in general, whether you're laughing with him or laughing at him.
    Just because you watched the character in wide-eyed, drooling admiration doesn't change the fact that the character was a vehicle for his beliefs to be belittled. The show LITERALLY debuted with the disclaimer: "The program you are about to see seeks to throw a humorous spotlight on our frailties, prejudices, and concerns. By making them a source of laughter, we hope to show--in a mature fashion--just how absurd they are." It became unexpectedly popular with conservatives too stupid to realize they were being mocked. And it's no wonder, you elected Archie Bunker in contemporary form -- Trump, the self-parody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I'd be surprised if you've ever even watched an episode, but it wasn't politics 24/7 like how you live your pathetic mouth breathing delusional life.
    You're literally posting in a politics folder, in a thread about politics, complaining about "politics 24/7." Okay, Methais.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Except for retards like you that is, because you're retarded and obsess over politics 24/7 foaming at the mouth, and are incompatible with anything that involves humor. Meanwhile normal people, even "evil" right wingers, can laugh at shit like Archie. Because we understand what humor is, while to jizz drinkers like you, it's a completely foreign concept.

    I'm glad to see you're still triggered over an almost 50 year old TV show though. And nice deflection of the fact that none of your crying changes the point I was making with the gif, because that really is what it's like when you post. Because you're a mentally ill delusional toolbag.
    How amusing that you're calling someone else "triggered" in a post that contained how many insults? And it's not a deflection; the gif you posted really is accurate, because you're an apologist for the modern-day equivalents of Archie Bunker, and are just as ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Look how stupid you are.

    Speaking of how stupid you are, since there's a 100% chance you'll just keep obsessing over Archie instead of what's happening in the gif, because that's all you know how to do is deflect and fail at sounding intelligent despite being such a tryhard, here's a substitute that is just as accurate as the Archie gif in regards to when non-retards read your toxic crybaby diarrhea:

    Stay triggered over a 50 year old TV show with your delusions and straw mans though. No I'm serious, please don't stop.
    Again, your poor memory or inability/unwillingness to read that thread doesn't have the power to magically rewrite reality. Best of luck consulting a mirror (or a psychiatrist) about your obvious problems, though.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-12-2019 at 02:40 PM.

  8. #8728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There's that legendary reading comprehension at work, as always. I literally said he was a parody. That's the point. It was a mocking parody. A caricature. Whether the actor personally held those beliefs (honestly, I have no idea what his beliefs were) is irrelevant. The character was intended to mock tin foil-hat wearing conservatives.

    Colbert was also a mocking caricature of conservatives, only he didn't become unironically beloved by conservatives. Neither was a celebration of the underlying ignorance of Bunker or Colbert's professed positions.
    Jesus Christ you're dumb.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can't change anything that you said, but I sure hate that you said it
    I know, I know. Poor baby.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-12-2019 at 02:49 PM.

  10. Default

    A counter intelligence investigation is opened against the sitting president of the United States and the MAGA losers are still only interested in trolling and talking shit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •