Page 900 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908988999009019029109501000 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    You and any other member of Team Faggotron can keep repeating "So you cant" "So you cant" "So you cant" like some strange childish mutation of Dorothys' "There's no place like home" until the cows come home... it doesn't make it so.

The fact is why would I waste the time trying to explain it to you? You could care less.

Try, maybe try just a little, to let that seep into your tiny, empty brain, shithead.
    You've wasted even more time with your rage posts than you would have wasted answering the question.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    +1 for faggotron tho, good one.
    I agree that she deserves internet points for this. I am surprisingly impressed. +1
    Last edited by Methais; 01-15-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

You and any other member of Team Faggotron can keep repeating "So you cant" "So you cant" "So you cant" like some strange childish mutation of Dorothys' "There's no place like home" until the cows come home... it doesn't make it so.

The fact is why would I waste the time trying to explain it to you? You could care less.

Try, maybe try just a little, to let that seep into your tiny, empty brain, shithead.
    I made an argument on behalf of the left yesterday. It was fairly well reasoned. Well reasoned enough, anyway. Am I also a faggot? I asked you genuinely whether or not you could show any evidence of the claims made here. I don't like Trump and he's costing me money. However, until any actual evidence comes out, if there is any, this is all just another "Brett Kavanaugh has rape parties!" thread. Change my mind with evidence.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-15-2019 at 02:42 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey look, another leftie who thinks it's acceptable to make gay jokes and hey look again, no other liberals are calling them out for it. Color me shocked.
    Look at Tgo virtue signaling. Where were you when PB was calling Ashliana a faggot over and over again?

4. Default

Vladimir Putin was directly supportive of a plot to have Russian agents infiltrate the NRA and use it to sow discord in the United States, a new report claims.

While the intelligence reports noted that the NRA plot had the backing of the Kremlin, one unnamed official with deep knowledge of Russian intelligence services told the outlet that this really meant one person - Vladimir Putin.

The report from The Daily Beast comes just one day after a report from the Washington Post claimed that Donald Trump had taken extensive steps to ensure that there was no record of what was discussed during his private meetings with Vladimir Putin.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5248775/vl...report-claims/

One of the best things that could come out of this whole mess is the NRA getting shuttered forever. Here's hoping.

Is FAGGOTRON like a gay Ron Weasley? Or is more like a gay Megatron?

I'm unsure if this should be pronounced FAGGOT-RON or FAGGO-TRON.

Please advise.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Androidpk needs this explained to him...AGAIN.

I don't care what language people use, I just like to point out how the left (most notably the owner of your couch) like to freak out when Republicans use certain language, but is strangely silent when a far leftie uses the exact same kind of language.

Oh yeah and how could I forget Androidpk engages in yet another "NOU!" moment.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-15-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Look at Tgo virtue signaling. Where were you when PB was calling Ashliana a faggot over and over again?
    You can't say faggot it's racist!

Reported.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is FAGGOTRON like a gay Ron Weasley? Or is more like a gay Megatron?

I'm unsure if this should be pronounced FAGGOT-RON or FAGGO-TRON.

Please advise.
    Good question!

You would have to ask...Taernath maybe? He came up with it in some thread a few months back.

Good question!

You would have to ask...Taernath maybe? He came up with it in some thread a few months back.
    Unfortunately I will be forced to take back your internet point, as it wouldn't be fair to Taernath.

@Taernath please advise. Faggot-Ron or Megaytron?

Team faggotron are a bunch of homobots!