Page 857 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857858859867907957 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 11483

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    MAGAbots: There was no collusion!
    MAGAbots: So what if there was collusion?
    Do you need your own quote quoted to you again? Because you literally just said it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    "If this is collusion — though collusion isn't a crime— this would be collusion,” Smith said.
    That...miiiight be a hint as to why someone might say "so what" about collusion.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Do you need your own quote quoted to you again? Because you literally just said it.



    That...miiiight be a hint as to why someone might say "so what" about collusion.
    I'm aware of what I quoted. I'm also aware that I've said on numerous occasions that the crime is conspiracy. Yes, the Trump campaign and Russia colluded, but no one is going to charge them with that as it's not a legal term. Conspiracy is what the charges are going to be.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm aware of what I quoted. I'm also aware that I've said on numerous occasions that the crime is conspiracy. Yes, the Trump campaign and Russia colluded, but no one is going to charge them with that as it's not a legal term. Conspiracy is what the charges are going to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    MAGAbots: There was no collusion!
    MAGAbots: So what if there was collusion?
    If you're not talking about collusion, then why did you say collusion here?

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you're not talking about collusion, then why did you say collusion here?
    Collusion is the term that's constantly thrown out by PB and the other MAGAbots.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Andrew Napolitano and Shepard Smith, the two never Trumpers on Fox News. This IS newsworthy!

    Does Androidpk ever get tired of embarrassing himself?
    Do you mean to say, Napolitano, the person Fox News pays specifically for his insight into judicial proceedings? To you, and the rest of the Trump Defense Force, NeverTrumper is a euphemism for "person who dares to point out that the emperor has no clothes."

    Isn't it weird how all the people at Fox who are paid to report the news -- instead of "entertainment," like Sean Hannity -- are coming to recognize Trump's legal peril and general unfitness? Have fun doubling down, covering your ears and consoling yourself with the thought-terminating cliche of "NeverTrumper," though. I'm sure that'll be an effective defense for Trump et. al in court.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Collusion is the term that's constantly thrown out by PB and the other MAGAbots.
    You were the one who threw it out. Right there. Right after saying that it wasn't something that was illegal, thus answering your own question about why someone might say "so what?", within minutes of the original post.

    You're the only one saying anything about it right now. It started and ended with you. Don't try to drag other people into your stupidity just because you got caught being an idiot again.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Do you mean to say, Napolitano, the person Fox News pays specifically for his insight into judicial proceedings? To you, and the rest of the Trump Defense Force, NeverTrumper is a euphemism for "person who dares to point out that the emperor has no clothes."

    Isn't it weird how all the people at Fox who are paid to report the news -- instead of "entertainment," like Sean Hannity -- are coming to recognize Trump's legal peril and general unfitness? Have fun doubling down, covering your ears and consoling yourself with the thought-terminating cliche of "NeverTrumper," though. I'm sure that'll be an effective defense for Trump et. al in court.
    Obviously Napolitano is a radical far leftist who has infiltrated Fox News at the behest of George Soros.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You were the one who threw it out. Right there. Right after saying that it wasn't something that was illegal, thus answering your own question about why someone might say "so what?", within minutes of the original post.

    You're the only one saying anything about it right now. It started and ended with you. Don't try to drag other people into your stupidity just because you got caught being an idiot again.
    If you had a $1 for every time one of the MAGAbots here has said something about no collusion you'd have enough $$ to buy a 10x DB. Your painfully obvious attempts are trolling are pathetic. It's even right there in the quote I posted, there's collusion but the crime itself is called conspiracy. Do try and keep up will you?
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-10-2019 at 11:14 AM.

  9. #8569
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If you had a $1 for every time one of the MAGAbots here has said something about no collusion you'd have enough $$ to buy a 10x DB. Your painfully obvious attempts are trolling are pathetic. It's even right there in the quote I posted, there's collusion but the crime itself is called conspiracy. Do try and keep up will you?
    god you're stupid

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If you had a $1 for every time one of the MAGAbots here has said something about no collusion you'd have enough $$ to buy a 10x DB. Your painfully obvious attempts are trolling are pathetic. It's even right there in the quote I posted, there's collusion but the crime itself is called conspiracy. Do try and keep up will you?
    You contradicted yourself with two posts literally within fifteen minutes of one another, where you were the only one talking. I'll tell you once again that pointing out that you fail to cite, research or grasp things on a very basic level is not akin to trolling.

    At this point I'd be surprised to see you say something correct, even if you didn't explicitly cite a source for it. If you're at a point where "everybody is a troll but me", which you seem to be at, it would behoove you to take a look at yourself rather than everybody else.

    If you'd like an example of a troll post, here you go. I'm still waiting on you to cite literally any evidence of what was said here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This coming from the person who constantly makes up shit about other posters. Keep trolling, troll, and keep being triggered by my posts
    There you go. Zero content. Zero correct statements. Only made in an failed attempt to anger another party. That's what a troll post is.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •