Page 157 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 571071471551561571581591672072576571157 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    just stfu, clyde. You butthurt bastard you.

The House is at stake.
    The Senate is at stake.
    The Supreme Court is at stake.
    Trump's inept handling of this investigation endangers control of all of those institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Did he just break character?
    He forgot he wasn't logged in as Latrinsorm.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The House is at stake.
    The Senate is at stake.
    Trump's inept handling of this investigation endangers control of all of those institutions.

The House is at stake.
    The Senate is at stake.
    Forget for a minute the absurdity of Trump even being in the White House. He got there. However it happened. So here he is. Top job in the country. In the world some might say. Here is the chance of a lifetime to really make a difference. To really show your best to America and the world. What does Trump do with this opportunity? Fires people, rants on twitter at odd hours, sows discord among everyone, and wants a military parade. If Trump isn't the definition of biggest loser ever in the history of all time I don't know what is.

Forget for a minute the absurdity of Trump even being in the White House. He got there. However it happened. So here he is. Top job in the country. In the world some might say. Here is the chance of a lifetime to really make a difference. To really show your best to America and the world. What does Trump do with this opportunity? Fires people, rants on twitter at odd hours, sows discord among everyone, and wants a military parade. If Trump isn't the definition of biggest loser ever in the history of all time I don't know what is.

The House is at stake.
    The Senate is at stake.

Forget for a minute the absurdity of Trump even being in the White House. He got there. However it happened. So here he is. Top job in the country. In the world some might say. Here is the chance of a lifetime to really make a difference. To really show your best to America and the world. What does Trump do with this opportunity? Fires people, rants on twitter at odd hours, sows discord among everyone, and wants a military parade.
    Well, also tax cuts, appointed a very conservative young justice to the supreme court, put a dozen judges on the federal appeals court, cut out the individual mandate on Obamacare (killing it), removed hundreds of regulations, giving control over to the Generals to fight ISIS, recognized Jerusalem, got us out of the weak Paris Accord, etc....

But while he was doing that, retards like you concentrated on his twitter account.. which is amazing.

If Trump isn't the definition of biggest loser ever in the history of all time I don't know what is.
    I think that belt is very safe around your waist.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-20-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Sen. McCain on Pres. Trump congratulating Putin on election win: “An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections." http://abcn.ws/2u3Ee6Z
    It really isn't that complicated. Trump's got no balls because putin has 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It really isn't that complicated. Trump's got no balls because putin has 'em.

This is some crazy shit. Russia says Jump, Trump asks how high.

Unreal!!

The Kremlin does send their messages to @realDonaldTrump via media..

This morning all Russian media was discussing Trump failing to make a congratulatory phone to Putin. Peskov even suggested Trump “sleep on it”

A few hours later Trump phone call made!