Page 20 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    How does her social life have jack shit to do with your own failings in that area?

Oh right, misdirection. Smoke and mirrors to camoflage your own failings.
    I chose not to go out a lot and I was perfectly okay with that. How is that a failure on my part? Stop being a useless troll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I chose not to go out a lot and I was perfectly okay with that. How is that a failure on my part? Stop being a useless troll.
    So why are you so defensive about it? Oh, right, it's because it's not normal adult behavior to spend all your time shut up in your bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    So why are you so defensive about it? Oh, right, it's because it's not normal adult behavior to spend all your time shut up in your bedroom.
    Calling you out on your stupid remarks isn't getting defensive.

Blog Entries

So you believe spending all your time in your bedroom like a sulky teenager is normal adult behavior?
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I heard of him about 30 minutes ago when someone posted about him in this thread.
    But before that? Honestly, I thought it was Oliver Stone at first.. didn't understand Androidpk's post since he's only been about anti-Trump since time4fun left.

Looked him up.. still didn't know who it was.

6. Default

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others. But that's totally normal adult behavior, right Tisket? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were one of the ones that continually harassed warclaidhm.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    But before that? Honestly, I thought it was Oliver Stone at first.. didn't understand Androidpk's post since he's only been about anti-Trump since time4fun left.

Looked him up.. still didn't know who it was.
    Who else am I supposed to be anti against? Hillary is gone and the remaining democrats are currently a useless lot.

You were defensive here:

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.
    Which was prior to Tisket pointing out that you are indeed weird. And it's not about "going out".. it's about spending weeks on end, never leaving the apartment that is abnormal.

Blog Entries

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others. But that's totally normal adult behavior, right Tisket? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were one of the ones that continually harassed warclaidhm.
    I was one of the few that was kind to him but, even if I wasn't, what has that to do with you staying in your room all day?

Hope I didn't make you cry.
    I like penis.

10. Default

Not leaving the apartment, sleeping on the couch, not paying rent.. you're a fucking riot dude.