Page 504 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 44044544945025035045055065145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    For those of you seriously interested in following all of this I highly recommend @SethAbramson and @emptywheel on Twitter.
    Added those two.

I started following @timkmak @noahshachtman @natashabertrand @Isikoff @DavidCornDC @anneapplebaum @kpoulsen @attackerman @michaeldweiss @dataeditor over the past week or two too. Most of them are pretty solid.

It's really crazy how versatile Twitter can be.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Honestly, he's just not that bright. And he's threatened by any information that calls into question his worldview- it drives him to lash out aggressively. The combination of those two facts is what brings you the great PC troll Tgo.
    He's loads smarter than your retarded ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    He's loads smarter than your retarded ass.
    They care soo... Much that they knowingly voted for the Clinton cartel.

Let the declassifications begin. We'll be seeing just how trustworthy our security agencies are. I mean they are so trustworthy that we invaded Iraq over weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    lol @ left wing talk radio when Trump's own hand-picked Director of National Intelligence reaffirmed that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election and continue "ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy". Only a huge pussy would get that info from the intelligence community and then stand with Putin to say that we should be friends.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...from-dni-coats
    The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Even Meek Romney had harsh words for Trump.

Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2018 at 09:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.
    hahahahahahahaha i remember obummer saying that and all the liberal puppets parroting it for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...
    Let's remember to use this logic whenever you're crying about Trump did XYZ without providing a video of Trump doing it.

This shall be the new PC universal standard, including the Merchant Feedback thread. All transactions must be accompanied by video evidence.

Shaft is so smart, coming up with this rule all by himself. I'm so proud of him.

Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Maybe it's time you all stopped whining because Trump won.
    Speaking of whining...

Remember when all of the PC trolls were just swearing up and down that Russia didn't meddle in our elections?

Remember when the left thought Hillary was going to win so Obama said this before the election? There's probably a 99.999999% chance that you echoed this in a post somewhere on here at the time too, right up until Hillary lost.

Also, keep avoiding this one, because you don't actually care about minorities unless it serves your party's purpose.

But let's try again. What are your thoughts on this racist tweet? No thoughts? Oh, looks like you're the racist then.

Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Our President, on foreign soil today, took the side of a country that attacked us.

I know trolling libs and dems is a lot of fun, but damn. That's crazy.

Today had nothing to do with Obama, Hillary, emails, Democrats, Stormy Daniels... this was all about butthurt.
    This is correct.

Honestly, he's just not that bright. And he's threatened by any information that calls into question his worldview- it drives him to lash out aggressively. The combination of those two facts is what brings you the great PC troll Tgo.
    I mostly "lash out" at racists such as yourself and cwolff, and otherwise terrible people, such as Androidpk. Why you three horrible people think it's just because of your politics is a wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No, I don't bitch about sources and links. You're thinking of one of the right wing retards on here who pull that bullshit to distract from uncomfortable information.
    Actually he's thinking of your pal time4fun.

Watch now as cwolff does a 180.