Page 304 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404804 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Illegal citizens? That made me laugh. Kind of encapsulates the low information mentality we're dealing with in politics today.
    I'm more than happy using the term wetback if it makes you more comfortable, I was just trying to maintain some form of pleasantries. I mean I literally just had a PC member fuck my holy book, take note to how I'm not calling for his head unlike the ragheads who murdered people for drawing cartoons.

But lets take a short breath and recap how the Democrats have tried to convince me to vote democrat again. 1. Higher taxes 2. Fuck the bible.

I really do hope the spineless Democrats can muster the courage to tell the truth for the mid-terms and run on those slogans "Higher taxes and fuck your Bible!" vote Democrat. Actually the informed voter already knows this is the Democrat plank but just once it would be nice to have your guys be honest, for once.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2018 at 09:13 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You know I adore you sweetie, but Clinton is not a murderer.
    This is correct.

People just mysteriously get murdered who went up against her.

It's just a gigantic coincidence.

Also.. do you have to use terms like "sweetie" and "adore" because you are a girl and you don't want to sound like a bitch.. or do you use them to talk down to people, making you sound like a bitch?

Either way, you sound like a bitch.

But ultimately I'm curious- did you always think Trump unfit for President? Or is that a perspective you've adopted over the last year and a half or so? If the latter, what prompted the shift? I'm genuinely curious.
    Trump has never, ever been my first choice for President. I think he's a raging egomaniac who has diminished the Presidency.

BUT, when given a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump for the President of the United States... it was an easy choice to make.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌❤️
    How exactly is Neveragain "fucked" just like Trump?

You're meltdown is enjoyable.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I liked him better then Clinton. If there had been a better choice i would have voted for them. I have never been an actual fan of trump
    Ditto.

Can you imagine a well spoken, true conservative, who told it like it is without the mountains of baggage and personality flaws?

Damn..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm more than happy using the term wetback if it makes you more comfortable, I was just trying to maintain some form of pleasantries. I mean I literally just had a PC member fuck my holy book, take note to how I'm not calling for his head unlike the ragheads who murdered people for drawing cartoons.

But lets take a short breath and recap how the Democrats have tried to convince me to vote democrat again. 1. Higher taxes 2. Fuck the bible.

I really do hope the spineless Democrats can muster the courage to tell the truth for the mid-terms and run on those slogans "Higher taxes and fuck your Bible!" vote Democrat. Actually the informed voter already knows this is the Democrat plank but just once it would be nice to have your guys be honest, for once.
    Its no political party's responsibility to make you an educated voter. You act like a passive victim.

You go vote anyway your little heart wants to vote.

Illegal citizens? That made me laugh. Kind of encapsulates the low information mentality we're dealing with in politics today.
    Exactly.

They are illegal aliens. They aren't citizens of the United States.

Well done cwolff. Glad we are on the same page.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Its no political party's responsibility to make you an educated voter. You act like a passive victim.

You go vote anyway your little heart wants to vote.
    But I have a public education, is this not another Democrat demand is that we get more money for our public schools? I thought it was the job of the government to make sure I got a good public education, what the fuck are we paying these taxes for if that's not the case?

Holy fuck you guys are bombing badly.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How exactly is Neveragain "fucked" just like Trump?

You're meltdown is enjoyable.
    Unquestionably a meltdown, dumb fuck is so upset that he felt the need to red rep me. Not even Time4fun bothers with that anymore. I think we have a confirmed triggering.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Unquestionably a meltdown, dumb fuck is so upset that he felt the need to red rep me. Not even Time4fun bothers with that anymore. I think we have a confirmed triggering.
    What did ragingwithwolves post in his rep?

Reported for not posting rep after claiming rep was received.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I liked him better then Clinton. If there had been a better choice i would have voted for them. I have never been an actual fan of trump
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm genuinely trying to understand the opposite side of the political spectrum and your relationship with Trump. As you can probably guess, there aren't a lot of folks on the hard right out in the Bay Area.

Now I don't want to re-litigate what Clinton did, or didn't, do. But one thing I will point out is that a lot of the horrible things said about Clinton in 2016 came from the Clinton Cash book. The same book that was funded by the Mercers and written by the co-founder of the Government Accountability Institute (the other co-founder was Steve Bannon)- which is also funded by the Mercers.

And, of course, Bannon was a founding member of Cambridge Analytica- also founded and funded by the Mercers. The same Cambridge Analytica that specialized in using (mis)information warfare in politics. And we all remember the tapes of the head of Cambridge Analytica talking about leveraging lies and entrapment as their specialties. The same Cambridge Analytica that was feeding demographic information about American voters to a Russian Professor who was receiving Russian government grants to study the use of social media as a political tool.

And that book just happened to have come out in an election year, focusing on the opponent of the Mercer-backed Donald Trump.

Maybe Clinton is a saint, and maybe she's the devil (and probably somewhere in between), but the people who were providing the worst stories about her weren't exactly saints themselves, and they specialized in misinformation campaigns to sway political outcomes.

Food for thought.