Page 46 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Asked Friday whether he believes the Russian government meddled with the 2016 presidential election, U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis reportedly replied: “Yes, I believe they did.” The comment comes in contradiction of President Trump, who has at times called the reports of Kremlin interference to be a “hoax,” a “made-up story,” or has said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin when he denies his government did any such thing.

Either Mattis is trying to get fired on purpose or he's a closet liberal in league with Soros and the Clintons!
    You're retarded.

Asked Friday whether he believes the Russian government meddled with the 2016 presidential election, U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis reportedly replied: “Yes, I believe they did.” The comment comes in contradiction of President Trump, who has at times called the reports of Kremlin interference to be a “hoax,” a “made-up story,” or has said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin when he denies his government did any such thing.

Either Mattis is trying to get fired on purpose or he's a closet liberal in league with Soros and the Clintons!
    Or maybe it's possible that different people have different opinions even when they're on the same team.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Or maybe it's possible that different people have different opinions even when they're on the same team.
    I see that shit a lot these days. Mostly from other Conservatives. You disagree on one issue and "YOU'RE A LIBTARD! DERP DERP DERP!"

Isn't it funny how you're describing trust in our intelligence community, and the evidence they have, as an "opinion," as if it were somehow subjective? And isn't it weird that the one politically motivated to deny events we have evidence for is the only one denying it?

And FYI, it isn't just Mattis. It's also Pompeo. It's also Tillerson. It's also Kelly. And anyone else with a brain. But, sure, "opinions."

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Isn't it funny how you're describing trust in our intelligence community, and the evidence they have, as an "opinion," as if it were somehow subjective? And isn't it weird that the one politically motivated to deny events we have evidence for is the only one denying it?

And FYI, it isn't just Mattis. It's also Pompeo. It's also Tillerson. It's also Kelly. And anyone else with a brain. But, sure, "opinions."
    “Yes, I believe they did.”
    "I believe..." equals facts now? Feel free to explain how that works.

He also didn't say he believes Russia meddled in the election to swing it in Trump's favor. He could be referring to colluding with Hillary for all you know, or just to create chaos in general where both sides point the fingers at each other while Putin watches and laughs and faps.

Would it make your fragile little feelings feel better if I said "belief" instead of "opinion?" Because one thing neither of those represent is facts.

Or are you with time4pk thinking Mattis is trying to get fired and/or is a closet liberal?

Let's give this a whirl:

Or maybe it's possible that different people have different beliefs even when they're on the same team.

I do sincerely hope your feelings feel better now.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-15-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

"I believe..." equals facts now? Feel free to explain how that works.

He also didn't say he believes Russia meddled in the election to swing it in Trump's favor. He could be referring to colluding with Hillary for all you know, or just to create chaos in general where both sides point the fingers at each other while Putin watches and laughs and faps.

Would it make your fragile little feelings feel better if I said "belief" instead of "opinion?" Because one thing neither of those represent is facts.

Or are you with time4pk thinking Mattis is trying to get fired and/or is a closet liberal?

Let's give this a whirl:
    Spoiler Alert: When someone asks the Secretary of Defense whether or not the "believe" something, they're not asking "do you have faith -- akin to spiritual faith, i.e., despite not having evidence -- (X) occurred," they're asking: "Is it the stance of the Secretary of Defense that (X) did occur?" Or "Is the IC credible when they assert that (X) occurred?" So yes, in that sense, "believe" does "equal facts," in the same way that someone who says "Yes, I believe in evolution or the shape of the earth" isn't speaking to some magical, subjective experience based on belief.

The fact that this has to be explained to you -- that you're either so mind-bogglingly retarded, or simply intellectually dishonest -- is sad but unsurprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Or maybe it's possible that different people have different beliefs even when they're on the same team.

I do sincerely hope your feelings feel better now.
    Your tantrum aside, there's a reason why Trump's CIA director, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, the WH chief of staff, the FBI director, etc., all agree that Russia interfered in the election: Because it's been established beyond all doubt, and you're sitting here shitting out apologetics for someone who (correctly, in your case) knows his supporters are retarded partisans who can't see up from down.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-15-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Spoiler Alert: When someone asks the Secretary of Defense whether or not the "believe" something, they're not asking "do you have faith -- akin to spiritual faith, i.e., despite not having evidence -- (X) occurred," they're asking: "Is it the stance of the Secretary of Defense that (X) did occur?" Or "Is the IC credible when they assert that (X) occurred?" So yes, in that sense, "believe" does "equal facts," in the same way that someone who says "Yes, I believe in evolution or the shape of the earth" isn't speaking to some magical, subjective experience based on belief.

The fact that this has to be explained to you -- that you're either so mind-bogglingly retarded, or simply intellectually dishonest -- is sad but unsurprising.

Your tantrum aside, there's a reason why Trump's CIA director, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, the WH chief of staff, the FBI director, etc., all agree that Russia interfered in the election: Because it's been established beyond all doubt, and you're sitting here shitting out apologetics for someone who (correctly, in your case) knows his supporters are retarded partisans who can't see up from down.
    Wait... when someone uses bold, underlines and italics... they are having a temper tantrum?

Honestly, that explains so, so much with your posts.

Thank you for that insight into a deranged fool's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Non-sequitur because his little mind couldn't scrounge up a substantive reply.
    Banter acknowledged. You're still an imbecile.

You’re approaching Backlash levels of stupid now. You also seem to think I don’t think Russia tried to mess with the election all because I said it’s possible for people on the same team to think differently and you had a meltdown over semantics. You also seem to think they’re referring to collusion with Trump when so far the only hint of collusion that has come out is with your hero Hillary.

Also feel free to elaborate on which parts of my post were me throwing a tantrum. I’m genuinely curious to hear what kind of retarded shit you come up with. But instead we already know you’ll give a time4pk style non-answer because you’re full of shit. Not that that’s breaking news around here or anything.

PS: Belief still doesn’t = fact no matter how much you want it to be the case.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2017 at 01:27 AM.

Blog Entries

There is a difference between "I believe" and "I know", Ashliana. I know, I know, shocking.