Page 801 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 301701751791799800801802803811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Duh...that's why it needs to up its investigation game. Can't you read?

Also, it's PK - don't take any number he gives as facts.
    That's the thing about politically-motivated bias; if your standard setting is already 100, there's no "up" left to go when there's an actual reason. Hillary probably would've faced real consequences regarding her server use if the GOP hadn't wasted all their political capital with the public hysterically investigating her over something she had nothing to do with occurring (Benghazi).

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's the thing about politically-motivated bias; if your standard setting is already 100, there's no "up" left to go when there's an actual reason. Hillary probably would've faced real consequences regarding her server use if the GOP hadn't wasted all their political capital with the public hysterically investigating her over something she had nothing to do with occurring (Benghazi).
    Both sides have politically-motivated biases.

The left has gone absolutely insane because they thought 2016 was going to be an easy win. Literally nobody on the left thought Trump would win at all. It was suppose to be a landslide victory.

Now you have all sorts of investigations because the left doesn't know what else to do. Just wait until 2019 when the House takes over. Then the number will be 928932832 and PK will post another chart showing it.

Both sides have politically-motivated biases.

The left has gone absolutely insane because they thought 2016 was going to be an easy win. Literally nobody on the left thought Trump would win at all. It was suppose to be a landslide victory.

Now you have all sorts of investigations because the left doesn't know what else to do. Just wait until 2019 when the House takes over. Then the number will be 928932832 and PK will post another chart showing it.
    Your stance requires that you be ignorant of the fact that the Special Counsel is a Republican ... who was appointed by a Republican.. that Trump nominated. Republicans control both houses of Congress. "The left" doesn't have the ability to do anything until they take control of the House at the beginning of 2019.

Would you care to try again, this time not with profound ignorance?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-09-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No, it isn't splitting hairs, it's apples and oranges. Your ignorance of the subject is not a surprise though.
    Just more NOU from Androidpk. Honest question, do you know ANYTHING, or do you just repeat what you hear from MSNBC/CNN and just say NOU when you have no idea how to respond?

Your stance requires that you be ignorant of the fact that the Special Counsel is a Republican ... who was appointed by a Republican.. that Trump nominated. Republicans control both houses of Congress. "The left" doesn't have the ability to do anything until they take control of the House at the beginning of 2019.

Would you care to try again, this time not with profound ignorance?
    You assume the Republican party is united. It's not.

Geez, go watch House of Cards or something. It's like you have no idea what politics is like at all.

You assume the Republican party is united. It's not.

Geez, go watch House of Cards or something. It's like you have no idea what politics is like at all.
    That doesn't address anything that I said. You claimed the investigations are the result of "the left, which doesn't know what else to do." There is no element of the Republican party that's part of "the left," and the investigations into Trump's criminality have been started by Republicans who were appointed by Trump himself. I repeat: Your stance is based on your profound ignorance, or you had a brainfart. Which is it?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-09-2018 at 09:59 PM.

I can't tell what's more sad; watching Androidpk act like he knows what he's talking about or watching Ashliana act like he knows what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can't tell what's more sad; watching Androidpk act like he knows what he's talking about or watching Ashliana act like he knows what he's talking about.
    The fact that you merely stated "Ashliana's acting like what he knows what he's talking about" without actually trying to claim what I'm wrong about says it all. Republicans in the Trump age have completely ceded the pretense of making arguments, instead relying on precious fee-fees. Better luck scrounging up an argument next time.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-09-2018 at 10:03 PM.

The fact that you merely stated "Ashliana's acting like what he knows what he's talking about" without actually trying to claim what I'm wrong about says it all. Republicans in the Trump age have completely ceded the pretense of making arguments, instead relying on precious fee-fees. Better luck scrounging up an argument next time.
    Why would I bother? Last time I proved my claims for you you literally just responded with a video of "The Price is Right" losing sound effect. And now here you are claiming I do exactly what you did. It's like you and Androidpk are in a "NOU!" contest. I'm here to say you might as well just stop, Androidpk is actually pretty good at his "NOU!" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why would I bother? Last time I proved my claims for you you literally just responded with a video of "The Price is Right" losing sound effect. And now here you are claiming I do exactly what you did. It's like you and Androidpk are in a "NOU!" contest. I'm here to say you might as well just stop, Androidpk is actually pretty good at his "NOU!" game.
    Oh, you were serious when you stupidly posted a person's profile, as if that somehow demonstrates your contention?

You made a claim. You couldn't back it up. You made a claim today. You couldn't back it up. It's a consistent theme with you, as what you say is based on your fantasies and your feelings. Better luck next time.