Page 777 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 277677727767775776777778779787827877 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh yeah, he did make an account to agree with himself on. Hey Ashliana, why you so hysterical?
    "I'm not hysterical! You're hysterical!" - says the guy holding on to his precious jewel from when George W. Bush was president.

Snapshot from Gelston's house:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I'm not hysterical! You're hysterical!" - says the guy holding on to his precious jewel from when George W. Bush was president.

Snapshot from Gelston's house:

My precious jewel? wut?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm afraid that hysterical board conservatives seeing phantom boogeymen doesn't confer "psychosis" on anyone except yourselves.
    You keep using conservative as a divisive brand because it suits your pseudo-narrative of 'the other side are bad' but you're on the same level as a piece of shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.
    How many sand niggers did you kill?
    I mean, you're one psychotic break away from that guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My precious jewel? wut?
    He means your butt plug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You keep using conservative as a divisive brand because it suits your pseudo-narrative of 'the other side are bad'
    I use "board conservatives" to identify the clique of .. board conservatives .. who are constantly circlejerking and rushing to each other's defense on here. You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    but you're on the same level as a piece of shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1
    Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger
    How many sand niggers did you kill?
    Okay. And how, precisely, am I the same? By using the term "board conservatives"?

Doesn't look like you thought this one through -- to no one's surprise. You're one psychotic break away from shooting up a movie theater or blowing up a gay nightclub in Florida.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    He means your butt plug.
    No, I gave that away under Clinton.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I use "board conservatives" to identify the clique of .. board conservatives .. who are constantly circlejerking and rushing to each other's defense on here. You're an idiot.
    Mhm, sure. You just don't bother to acknowledge the shortcomings of people that agree with you because... well, they agree with you. It's like you're incredibly uneducated. Oh wait, no. You are incredibly uneducated.

Okay. And how, precisely, am I the same? By using the term "board conservatives"?
    No, you are on the same level due to your toxicity and hostility. Go ahead and bring me a post addressing an argument, where you aren't being a complete tit. I'll wait, champ.

Doesn't look like you thought this one through -- to no one's surprise. You're one psychotic break away from shooting up a movie theater or blowing up a gay nightclub in Florida.
    Shoot me what you think would lead to that. I mean, you've got more vitriol in one post than about 99.9999% of what I post, in a year. Oh, it's a baseless claim because you're an idiot. A natural born one.

OH! Wait, is it because you think I'm a conservative? Aw. Aren't you just a precious little bigot?

Mhm, sure. You just don't bother to acknowledge the shortcomings of people that agree with you because... well, they agree with you. It's like you're incredibly uneducated. Oh wait, no. You are incredibly uneducated.
    Not only is that a non-sequitur -- even if I were somehow "hypocritical" by "not pointing out the shortcomings of people that agree with me," at no point did you ever establish where that's the case, nor did you establish how your dreamed-up hypocrisy somehow demonstrates that someone else is "uneducated."

No, you are on the same level due to your toxicity and hostility. Go ahead and bring me a post addressing an argument, where you aren't being a complete tit. I'll wait, champ.
    You were challenged, and spectacularly failed, to demonstrate your contention. The right-wing clique on the politics folder -- who make up the large bulk of posting -- has literally spent years creating the "toxic" and "hostile" environment you're now decrying in bad faith. And yes, if you actually cared, I can show you plenty of topics I engaged in good faith, with Tgo, Methais, even PB -- because they're often substantively, demonstrably incorrect on the topic. And how do the board conservatives respond? Spoiler Alert: Not with counter-arguments. Isn't it funny how you're sitting here arguing with me instead of, say, Wrathbringer, whose total contribution to the forum is to recycle the same "You're retarded" post hundreds of times?

Shoot me what you think would lead to that. I mean, you've got more vitriol in one post than about 99.9999% of what I post, in a year. Oh, it's a baseless claim because you're an idiot. A natural born one. OH! Wait, is it because you think I'm a conservative? Aw. Aren't you just a precious little bigot?
    :facepalm: I know you're a little slow on the uptake, but it's incredibly sad this has to be pointed out to you -- there's no real connection between you and blowing up a nightclub, in the same way there's no connection between me and those racist posts you pulled out of your ass. That's the parallel.

Not only is that a non-sequitur -- even if I were somehow "hypocritical" by "not pointing out the shortcomings of people that agree with me," at no point did you ever establish where that's the case, nor did you establish how your dreamed-up hypocrisy somehow demonstrates that someone else is "uneducated."

You were challenged, and spectacularly failed, to demonstrate your contention. The right-wing clique on the politics folder -- who make up the large bulk of posting -- has literally spent years creating the "toxic" and "hostile" environment you're now decrying in bad faith. And yes, if you actually cared, I can show you plenty of topics I engaged in good faith, with Tgo, Methais, even PB -- because they're often substantively, demonstrably incorrect on the topic. And how do the board conservatives respond? Spoiler Alert: Not with counter-arguments. Isn't it funny how you're sitting here arguing with me instead of, say, Wrathbringer, whose total contribution to the forum is to recycle the same "You're retarded" post hundreds of times?

:facepalm: I know you're a little slow on the uptake, but it's incredibly sad this has to be pointed out to you -- there's no real connection between you and blowing up a nightclub, in the same way there's no connection between me and those racist posts you pulled out of your ass. That's the parallel.
    tr;dr

Blog Entries

I have a hypothesis, hear me out: sellstuff1 is the id - base animal insticts, screaming racial insults, etc. time4fun is the superego - moralizing, fantasy ideal self. They are all aspects of the same person. But who is the ego?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.