Page 134 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Corey Lewandowski: "If anybody attempted to influence our US election system by coordinating or cooperating with an outside source to materially change the outcome of this election, those people should be in jail for the rest of their lives."
    Wow, Lewandowski wants Manafort, Little trump and the Boy Blunder in jail for life!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Wow, Lewandowski wants Manafort, Little trump and the Boy Blunder in jail for life!
    THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS1!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS1!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW!!!!!1
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No collusion!
    In fairness, according to this article there was only one source for the Secretary of State claim. This is kind of a big deal as far as accusations go, and I feel like it would've been in the original memo if he was completely sure of it. (But maybe the info came later?)

But I can't lie here. Nominating Tillerson always just seemed so strange to me. Both the people in charge of Russian Sanctions (Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury) just happened to have serious Russian ties. I don't believe in coincidences in politics. It's all one giant chess game. I'm not saying there can't be another explanation for why these two were nominated, but I'm having a hard time finding one. But it's not like I know a ton about them.
    Last edited by Rheisia; 03-05-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Oh ya, the memo and the article are explicit in that regard. You maybe mis reading my intention. I'm not calling this bomb proof evidence. Just more fuel to the fire

6. Default

yeah. just playing devils advocate. one of the things I do agree with Never, Methais, etc on here is that some of the stuff I see coming out seems overblown. I do actually believe that Trump colluded with Russia. He's basically doing everything I would expect someone to do if they colluded with a foreign enemy. But I also feel like its really easy to fall for every story that comes out. I don't really like him but he's not a super villain.

7. Default

So far Nunberg has said on TV that:

Carter Page definitely colluded with Russia
    Trump knew about the Trump tower meeting before it happened
    Mueller has something on Trump
    Russian prostitutes in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Show me in the constitution where it says one must purchase insurance.
    "promote the general welfare"

Happy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He'll incorrectly use the term agrarian about 3546345 times.
    This remains one of your weirdest intransigences. But don't take my word for it:
    Ancient Rome was an agrarian and slave based economy.
    The economy of the Roman Empire was predominantly agrarian.
    Byzantium itself ... failed to industrialise or even develop a pre-industrial commercial revolution.
    And that last guy uses British spelling (or Ye Queene's Ængliush) so you know he's on the ball.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

9. Default

If you ask me this doesn't really sound like someone who isn't planning on doing everything Mueller asks. If you're trying to get an investigator off of your back you don't say those things in public. Sounds like someone who doesn't want to get dragged down with Trump but who also doesn't want to ruin his career by seeming too willing to work with Mueller.

10. Default

or maybe he's trying to warn Trump and others of what Mueller is looking at right now