Page 542 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 424424925325405415425435445525926421042 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Good to see more and more Republicans in office speak out against the traitor.

---

A GOP Congressman and former FBI agent says he thinks President Trump was manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Brian Fitzpatrick told NPR's Michel Martin on All Things Considered that he drew that conclusion after the two leaders appeared in Helsinki.

"The president was manipulated by Vladimir Putin," Fitzpatrick said. "Vladimir Putin is a master manipulator."

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

---

A GOP Congressman and former FBI agent says he thinks President Trump was manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Brian Fitzpatrick told NPR's Michel Martin on All Things Considered that he drew that conclusion after the two leaders appeared in Helsinki.

"The president was manipulated by Vladimir Putin," Fitzpatrick said. "Vladimir Putin is a master manipulator."
    They all need to speak out. Its crazy un American that they don't. I am cautiously optimistic that the mid terms will change things.

He's back to calling it a hoax again. There's no wouldn't would about it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...206152193?s=19

Christine Todd Whitman speaking out too. They'll probably smear her as a RINO.

Trump’s turn toward Russia is indefensible. I am a lifelong Republican. I have campaigned and won as a member of the party, and I have served more than one Republican president. My Republican colleagues — once rightfully critical of President Obama’s engagement strategy with Russian leader Vladimir Putin — have to end their willful ignorance of the damage Trump is doing both domestically and internationally. We must put aside the GOP label, as hard as that may be, and demonstrate the leadership our country needs by calling on the president to step down.
    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...mpression=true

the PC has its very own Roy Moore! If Roy Moore were into boys and not girls
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...57#post2040157

To be honest, I can't believe you haven't been fired from Goodwill yet. I mean, they hire the mentally disabled, but even they have some standards.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm really curious how much sifting through old posts did pk do to find that 3 year old post from Bob.

Like were you Googling Parkbandit and dicks or what? Did you comb through old posts for weeks straight to find that post? Really bizarre. I sometimes vaguely remember old posts someone did if it was just a really dumb or funny moment, but that post from Bob was pretty mundane at the time.
    He has actual sources.. he doesn't have to use Google.

And all his sources must love working for a deadbeat, absentee father for free......
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...57#post2040157

To be honest, I can't believe you haven't been fired from Goodwill yet. I mean, they hire the mentally disabled, but even they have some standards.
    why would a place i don't even work at fire me? are you off your meds?

why would a place i don't even work at fire me? are you off your meds?
    So, you did get fired. What was it.. you couldn't leave diethx's couch because being outside is so scary?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you did get fired. What was it.. you couldn't leave diethx's couch because being outside is so scary?
    and you say my insults are bad

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Christine Todd Whitman speaking out too. They'll probably smear her as a RINO.
    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...mpression=true
    She smeared herself years ago.. she's always been a "Never Trumper".

She's cut from the same burlap bag you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME