Page 536 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 364364865265345355365375385465866361036 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    David Duke ran as a Democrat long after the supposed switch. Not to mention Duke was never elected into any office, showing once again that Republicans tend to vote against admitted white supremacists and former KKK members, unlike Robert Byrd who was in the US congress until the day he died.
    Uh... Duke won the '89 Louisiana special election to the House of Representatives. As a Republican. You might want to look that up.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Uh... Duke won the '89 Louisiana special election to the House of Representatives. As a Republican. You might want to look that up.
    Fucking Metairie. For what its worth the GOP immediately disavowed him and Governer Buddy Roemer, a Democrat, talked shit repeatedly and loudly through the campaign and beyond the election so both sides were against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I've always been displeased when people make these kind of statements. It's such bullshit. People want you to get out there and vote, but only vote the way they agree with. So much for being a liberal eh Cwolff?

liberal = favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform

Have I ever claimed to be a liberal? You're denouncing me for not living up to a label others use as an attack on ideas I express.

As for 2016 you know or should have known that not voting for Hillary was voting for trump.

Ya, Duke is still a factor, even today. Neo-nazis and white supremacists have found a home in the GOP of 2018 and are getting elected to represent the party. It's not ancient history for them, it's a resurgence of slightly dormant ideas that trump gives cover for bringing back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Have I ever claimed to be a liberal? You're denouncing me for not living up to a label others use as an attack on ideas I express.

As for 2016 you know or should have known that not voting for Hillary was voting for trump.

Ya, Duke is still a factor, even today. Neo-nazis and white supremacists have found a home in the GOP of 2018 and are getting elected to represent the party. It's not ancient history for them, it's a resurgence of slightly dormant ideas that trump gives cover for bringing back to life.
    You're the most retarded person on the pc. Check the neg rep. You're number 1. Good job. You should put this on your resume.

Blog Entries

You sound EXACTLY like another poster on this forum circa 2016.

You're right my bad, I thought he lost that election too. Okay so he narrowly won one election in which everyone on both sides of the aisle were very much against him when he ran and were against him being seated. That was also 30 years ago and not 8 years ago, and the only reason Byrd is no longer in the US congress is because he died, not because he was voted out.

Ya, Duke is still a factor, even today.
    Oh, cwolff.

"There were no Democrat former KKK members in the US congress! It's a conspiracy theory! Robert Byrd didn't exist!"

"See? Duke narrowly won one election 30 years ago. He's still very much a factor today and now we have a white supremacist in the White House because Duke won an election 30 years ago."

I can't be this retarded even if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You sound EXACTLY like another poster on this forum circa 2016.
    Who?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Who?
    ParkBandit. Except not voting Trump was a vote for Hillary.

10. Default

Hillary lost, get over her.