Page 490 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590990 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

This is worth a view and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Good thing the #walkaway grassroots movement is literally another Russian propaganda scam.
    Of course it is.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Well, that shit in Helsinki was pretty ugly. Hard to argue with the criticisms pouring in on trump. I suppose the PC trump train will have all kinds of excuses for his behavior though so you might as well start defending him. As trumps buddy says, "the ball is in your court"

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Well, that shit in Helsinki was pretty ugly. Hard to argue with the criticisms pouring in on trump. I suppose the PC trump train will have all kinds of excuses for his behavior though so you might as well start defending him. As trumps buddy says, "the ball is in your court"
    This is worth a read and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-war-not-trump

President Trump isn’t to blame for the outbreak of a trade war with China, a senior House Democrat argued Wednesday.

“We're now told that this is Trump's trade war,” Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif., said during a Foreign Affairs subcommittee hearing. “No, China declared trade war on the United States, 18 years ago.”
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-16-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is worth a read and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-war-not-trump
    If you want this to be read you should post it in a thread dedicated to trade or china.

6. Default

No one should act surprised that Trump threw America under the bus in deference to Putin. The office of the presidency has never acted so low before. On the plus side all of Trump's comments are making Mueller's job easier.

If you want this to be read you should post it in a thread dedicated to trade or china.
    Oh cwolff you poor deflated little man. It's a direct statement and it's telling you read words by Brad Sherman. It's no sleight of hand or magic trick.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Trump asked the questions and of course the fragile left still isn't happy.

Where are the servers? If the Democrats want to get to the bottom of this, why didn't/won't they hand over the hacked server?

Because they are lying.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper joined the chorus of lawmakers, U.S. officials and former intelligence operatives who were dumbfounded by President Donald Trump’s performance during a presser with Putin.

Clapper said Trump’s meek behavior was “amazing and very, very disturbing.”

“You know, like everyone else, I’m struggling with some way to capture or describe what we just witnessed. It is truly unbelievable,” he told CNN Monday. “On the world stage in front of the entire globe, the President of the United States essentially capitulated and seems intimidated by Vladimir Putin. So it was amazing and very, very disturbing.”

“He just is very reticent about direct personal confrontation,” he continued. “So just as he did in the UK with Theresa May, bad mouth her in an interview, but yet when faced with a personal confrontation, a personal engagement, he won’t do it. It’s even worse when it’s our arch adversary, Russia, and his opposite person, Vladimir Putin. … While he likes to project the image of being a tough guy, he really isn’t.”

-----

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Senator John McCain on Monday called President Donald Trump’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki “a tragic mistake” and a new low point for the United States, accusing the American leader of failing to defend his country.

“Not only did President Trump fail to speak the truth about an adversary; but speaking for America to the world, our president failed to defend all that makes us who we are - a republic of free people dedicated to the cause of liberty at home and abroad,” McCain wrote of Trump, a fellow Republican.

“It is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake,” he added in a statement.

---

House Speaker Paul Ryan criticized President Donald Trump's handling of his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a strongly worded statement, the Wisconsin Republican blasted the president's apparent acceptance of Putin's denial that Russia had interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," Ryan said.

Ryan continued: "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally."

---

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, "The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the President and policymakers. We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

---

Former CIA Director John Brennan, "Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

---

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said on Monday that President Trump must recognize that Russian President Vladimir Putin's denial of Russian meddling in the 2016 election is a lie.

"President Putin ordered an influence campaign aimed at the 2016 U.S. elections with the goal of undermining faith in our democratic process. Russia has conducted a coordinated cyberattack on state election systems, and hacked critical infrastructure. They have used social media to sow chaos," Burr said in a statement.

He added that any statement that Putin makes that contradicts "these facts is a lie and should be recognized as one by the President."
    Last edited by Androidpk; 07-16-2018 at 03:07 PM.