Page 1057 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 575579571007104710551056105710581059106711071157 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It's new. She bestowed herself with 8th and 9th fake doctorates last night so she graduated to new terms. This time in political science and psychology! I'm wondering how many it'll take to realize that she's only around because the Eugenics movement kind of petered out when some Germans decided to go all in on it a ways back.
    Nah the politics thing isn't new. She said she used to work in the Pentagon or something.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

It's new. She bestowed herself with 8th and 9th fake doctorates last night so she graduated to new terms. This time in political science and psychology! I'm wondering how many it'll take to realize that she's only around because the Eugenics movement kind of petered out when some Germans decided to go all in on it a ways back.
    You have this tell when you're clearly wrong or are facing information you can't genuinely respond to- you start making things up about the person you're talking to.

But don't worry- it's not sad and pathetic at all!

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You have this tell when you're clearly wrong or are facing information you can't genuinely respond to- you start making things up about the person you're talking to.

The only person here who is sad and pathetic is you. Everyone agrees, yet you stay and keep posting. Why? For our entertainment? Then thank you.

4. Default

I'm sure everyone you've ever met that told you you were stupid was "clearly wrong". Where there's smoke, there's fire. What I'm saying is, I would laugh if somebody set you on fire. You fool nobody with your fictional education or your superiority complex. The saddest part of you not having any self awareness is that you'll never realize that you're a dog-shit human being and will therefore never stand a chance at improving yourself.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-06-2019 at 09:05 AM.

I'm sure everyone you've ever met that told you you were stupid was "clearly wrong". Where there's smoke, there's fire. What I'm saying is, I would laugh if somebody set you on fire. You fool nobody with your fictional education or your unearned superiority complex. The saddest part of you not having any self awareness is that you'll never realize that you're a dog-shit human being and will therefore never stand a chance at improving yourself.
    Oof

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oof
    well, he's not wrong

8. Default

I'm sure everyone you've ever met that told you you were stupid was "clearly wrong". Where there's smoke, there's fire. What I'm saying is, I would laugh if somebody set you on fire. You fool nobody with your fictional education or your superiority complex. The saddest part of you not having any self awareness is that you'll never realize that you're a dog-shit human being and will therefore never stand a chance at improving yourself.
    I like where this is going.
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

While I appreciate the fact that you're the only person who has had the guts to attempt to explain away the incredibly damning situation, there are a few things that need to be pointed out:

1) Lying about the existence of the deal during the campaign is one thing- and yes may very well be legal. (Though HUGELY unethical, to say the least) But you definitely could argue that he lied to win the election- nothing too crazy there, right? But after he had already won, he then directed people to lie to Congress about the deal. THAT is VERY illegal and runs afoul a few laws, risking prison time, impeachment, etc. If there was nothing untoward going on, then there's really no rational reason for him to have taken the huge risks he took (not to mention the people he directed to lie *cough*Cohen*cough*). He wanted that kept a secret for a reason, and there's no other obvious motive aside from it being part of something more scandalous than lying to Congress, obstruction of justice, etc.

2) The sentiment that Trump will make a better deal if he can is great, but it's completely irrelevant to the foreign policy and candidate narrative decisions I outlined. In terms of "being played by Russia"- that argument only makes sense if candidate Trump had a relationship with Russia that involved them trying to direct his foreign policy positions. And that- of course- lands us right back into collusion territory.

And these two points you raise still don't do anything to explain away the rest of the equation:

1) Why was Trump actively covering for Putin's election meddling when he knew- from the Russian government itself- that the meddling was going on?
    2) How did Trump just magically end up arriving at the exact foreign policy positions Putin wanted when there was zero benefit to the United States AND when those positions were actually incredibly risky, politically? US Presidential candidates don't attack NATO. EVERYONE in the Western world wants Ukraine suitably armed so Russia doesn't invade the rest of it. There was obvious disincentive for Trump to take these positions, and, yet, he took them. And what possible incentive was there to roll back sanctions levied for election meddling? There was NO deal- Russia didn't give up a single thing. (At least, not to the United States government) And if he was doing it because he strongly believed it was the "right" thing to do (which, by itself should send chills down anyone's spine)- why did he rush to do it in secret? That's not really his style, is it?

And, of course, it doesn't explain why Trump lied repeatedly about his contacts with Russia (and those of his campaign), nor does it explain why the top levels of his campaign were so eager to accept help from our greatest geopolitical ally during the campaign (PS they had been warned by the FBI that Russia would try do to just that, and they had been instructed to contact the FBI immediately- which, of course, they didn't). Nor does it explain why he and his campaign lied about that as well.

Again, I appreciate your attempt. But your "Oh he's just being that rascally Trump" explanation isn't an explanation at all.
    TR;DR

Also, you should consider getting a life.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You mean like when you got called out for being wrong after you non-sarcastically said that Blizzard pays $5m a month per WoW server because some blog on the first result of Google said so, and then you responded by saying you were being sarcastic and insulting people for not being able to tell, despite the fact that there was literally zero sarcasm in said post and you were being 100% serious?

Remember that, dumbass?

But don’t worry- it’s not sad and pathetic at all!
    Last edited by Methais; 03-06-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible