Page 37 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947871375371037 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

2. Default

Trump's tweets are going to be his downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No no, his lawyer writes them. Nothing to worry about.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

So it's not Russian collusion or obstruction of justice... it'll be his tweet that will be his downfall now?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So it's not Russian collusion or obstruction of justice... it'll be his tweet that will be his downfall now?

It's like you can literally picture the smile being wiped from their face in a matter of hours

To go from: Trump is going down now! Flynn says he'll testify that Trump told him to make contact with the Russians during the election!
    Then after the real news comes out that he was ordered to make contact AFTER Trump had already won the election (you know, like a president is supposed to do) they are now back to grasping at straws. But...but his tweets!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-03-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Mueller and crew are trying their best to find anything they can pin on Trump or others so they can try to not look like a waste of taxpayer dollars. It's of course too late for that and the integrity of the investigation is seriously compromised not only by the FBI agent's bias coming out but also by Mueller himself and his relationship with Comey and others but hey, if it makes Liberal hearts pitter patter with a false sense of hope then it must be ok. This whole thing stinks, has always stunk, Comey should have been fired day one regardless along with several other people simply because they sure looked incompetent from the get go.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    No no, his lawyer writes them. Nothing to worry about.
    Fake tweets!

What happened to Trump is definitely going down for super real this time?

What happened man? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!!
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"I will say this. Hillary Clinton lied many times to the FBI. And nothing happened to her. Flynn lied and they destroyed his life. I think it’s a shame. Hillary Clinton on 4th of July weekend went to the FBI, not under oath, it was the most incredible thing anyone’s ever seen. She lied many times. Nothing happened to her. Flynn lied and it’s like they ruined his life. It’s very unfair." -President Trump

10. Default

The big difference between Trump and Hillary is that she surrounded herself with lawyers. Trump has lawyers but he can't keep his damn mouth shut.