Page 449 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    About the time you agreed with one of your alt accounts?

THAT really was pathetic.

You are the only one here (and probably in the entire world) who would take red reputation comments about "oily anal discharge" and "rectal prolapse" and "Go suck a dick faggot" as a sexually explicit advance, Earl.

Your stupidity and desperation for any affection reflects on you.

Sad.
    Just remember, whenever he says you have Alzheimer's, it really means he wants to rape you with hope that you'll have no memory of it happening.

What a rapist. He stop being a rapist.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm sorry that you've been a failure your entire life. I'm also sorry that you feel the need to project your failures on others.

But at least it's entertaining, so keep it up.
    Ooh! An opportunity to point out your complete lack of self-awareness! My gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    About the time you agreed with one of your alt accounts?

THAT really was pathetic.
    Even if it was, you rocking back and forth in a fetal position cherishing the memory for 10 years (along with sending furious, sexually graphic messages anonymously to other men on the Internet) have it beat hands down. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.

You are the only one here (and probably in the entire world) who would take red reputation comments about "oily anal discharge" and "rectal prolapse" and "Go suck a dick faggot" as a sexually explicit advance, Earl.

Your stupidity and desperation for any affection reflects on you.

Sad.
    Your inability to comprehend English reflects only on you. The only one who's characterized your sexually explicit messages as "advances" is you. The reality is that you've spent countless hours of your life, over the course of a decade, sending other men sexual imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Ooh! An opportunity to point out your complete lack of self-awareness! My gratitude.

Even if it was, you rocking back and forth in a fetal position cherishing the memory for 10 years (along with sending furious, sexually graphic messages anonymously to other men on the Internet) have it beat hands down. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.

Your inability to comprehend English reflects only on you. The only one who's characterized your sexually explicit messages as "advances" is you. The reality is that you've spent countless hours of your life, over the course of a decade, sending other men sexual imagery.
    Stfu already.

Your posts tell a different story. How bad is your love life where you actually think "oily anal discharge" is sexually explicit?

You are into some seriously fucked up shit. And I mean that literally.

You are fucking gross.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Your posts tell a different story. How bad is your love life where you actually think "oily anal discharge" is sexually explicit?

You are into some seriously fucked up shit. And I mean that literally.

You are fucking gross.
    The repageddon thread is a permanent testament to your deranged obsession. It's full of your sexually explicit fantasies that you spent 10 years sending other men on the Internet, anonymously. In what universe do you think "oily anal discharge" -- which you've now gone out of your way to type in messages 7 or 8 times in the past 2 days -- is something that regular people send other men anonymously on the Internet? Oh. In bizarro, deluded Trump apologist universe.

You badly need psychiatric care.

The repageddon thread is a permanent testament to your deranged obsession. It's full of your sexually explicit fantasies that you spent 10 years sending other men on the Internet, anonymously. In what universe do you think "oily anal discharge" -- which you've now gone out of your way to type in messages 7 or 8 times in the past 2 days -- is something that regular people send other men anonymously on the Internet? Oh. In bizarro, deluded Trump apologist universe.

The ONLY "person" who believes those are explicit fantasies are you.

You sick mother fucking pervert.

Go jerk off to goatse again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The ONLY "person" who believes those are explicit fantasies are you.

You sick mother fucking pervert.

You spent countless hours of your life over the course of 10 years sending other men anonymous hate messages filled with sexually graphic imagery, fueled by your impotent rage. Sorry, Mr. Magoo. That only reflects on you, and the repageddon thread exposed you as a complete sociopath -- and an obsessively deranged one.

Sorry, Mr. Magoo. I know you're having trouble keeping people separate, but your good friend Methais is the one with the goatsce obsession.

You spent countless hours of your life over the course of 10 years sending other men anonymous hate messages filled with sexually graphic imagery, fueled by your impotent rage. Sorry, Mr. Magoo. That only reflects on you, and the repageddon thread exposed you as a complete sociopath -- and an obsessively deranged one.

Sorry, Mr. Magoo. I know you're having trouble keeping people separate, but your good friend Methais is the one with the goatsce obsession.
    Please explain to us why the term "oily anal discharge" turns you on so much.

Using your own logic, this would also mean that every shart rep Wrathbringer has ever sent to anyone means he's trying to gay (or hetero) it up with them, no? If not, why? Be specific.

This is where your logic falls apart and you start raging and repeating the same dumb shit you've posted 48732049 times in a row now while you cry at your desk as if that's going to magically make it true.

When did you develo a desire to have sexual partners who have Alzheimer's anyway?

"Parkbandit loves me, I just know it. He HAS to!" -Ashliana while crying at his desk irl, screaming angrily at his dick for not being a vagina
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Using your own logic, this would also mean that every shart rep Wrathbringer has ever sent to anyone means he's trying to gay (or hetero) it up with them, no? If not, why? Be specific.

This is where your logic falls apart and you start raging and repeating the same dumb shit you've posted 48732049 times in a row now while you cry at your desk as if that's going to magically make it true.

When did you develo a desire to have sexual partners who have Alzheimer's anyway?

"Parkbandit loves me, I just know it. He HAS to!" -Ashliana while crying at his desk irl, screaming angrily at his dick for not being a vagina
    Sorry. Doesn't do anything for me. You and PB, on the other hand, are the ones who can't move past it, and PB's the who sent it -- among many other sexually graphic messages to other men anonymously on the Internet over a period of 10 years.

Wrathbringer is definitely an imbecile, but sure, his obsession with the word "shart" reflects on him in the same way that PB's obsession with sending other men anonymous, sexually explicit messages reflects on him. In the same way that your pathological obsession with goatsce reflects on you.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-22-2018 at 04:14 PM.