Page 527 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 274274775175255265275285295375776271027 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Pointing out something bob said isn't sticking up for him. Just pointing out one of multiple people that have accused parkbandit of being a creepy old fuck.
    So if I find a quote of someone accusing you of being a thief, that means it's true, right? Good to know.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So if I find a quote of someone accusing you of being a thief, that means it's true, right? Good to know.
    I'm just going off the logic that trolls like PB, Methais and Tgo have been using where if someone accuses someone of something it must be, without a doubt, true.

I'm just going off the logic that trolls like PB, Methais and Tgo have been using where if someone accuses someone of something it must be, without a doubt, true.
    No one has ever said this. What you don't seem to understand is that some people choose to believe diethx, Methais, and msconstrew over someone like you. That's not saying accusations mean guilt, that means you have proven yourself time and time again to be a dishonest person.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-20-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I don't really understand what you think there was to respond to.

He took a situation that referenced race and invented an imaginary racist moment.

He then invented an imaginary reaction I had to it.

He then proceeded to make an imaginary point about it.

Seriously, I know y'all aren't exactly working with a full deck of cards. But would it kill you to put a little effort into it?
    Actually I just asked what your thoughts were the first 4837204 times. You kept ignoring it, and we all know why.

You...do understand that the point of the tweet was to bring attention to racism, right? The NRA has a long, sordid, *racist* history: calling men of color "thugs", spouting racist narratives like "Black on black crime", attacked Black Lives Matter, etc.

So first- it's actually embarrassing that Methais apparently knows so little about the history of the NRA and race that he can't recognize a critique of its racism when he sees it. Secondly, it's even more embarrassing that he's unable to differentiate critiques of racism from actual racism.

It's astounding that you don't think voter ID laws that target minority communities by eliminating voting on Sundays (to block souls to the polls) and shutting down polling locations in minority areas are racist, but you think someone pointing out that the NRA has a deep and abiding love for racist narratives is racist.
    How long did you have to feed yourself all that shit before you were able to convince yourself it tasted good, even though deep down you still know you're consuming shit? Holy fuck.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No one has ever said this. What you don't seem to understand is that some people choose to believe diethx, Methais, and msconstrew over someone like you. That's not saying accusations mean guilt, that means you have proven yourself time and time again to be a dishonest person.
    Once again proving you are the queen of mental gymnastics.

lol @ not understanding context

You sticking up for poor bob is touching though.
    Androidpk touching Bob when he was 10. Confirmed.

You fucking sick bastard, Androidpk.

Seriously, I thought you couldn't possibly get any lower..

Sick. Mother. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit.

Stick to something you you are actually good at: Threatening to sue a forum of a 30 year old text based roleplaying game for IP addresses of people who hurt your feelings. Sure.. you can't afford a lawyer and hope that there is one out there that will feel badly for you and do it pro-bono....
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-20-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I miss Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

You can think whatever you want about PB, I'm sure he doesn't really care. As Tgo said, what we've heard matches up with what we've seen out of you, so we choose to believe it.

You should probably ask yourself why literally no one has stood up for you, either during the original thief thing or now with your IRL stalking of Methais. Everyone on these boards knows you're a thief, and now a creepy stalker.
    Last edited by Taernath; 07-20-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bobmuthol
    If we're going to measure levels of being creepy, maybe we should think about a middle aged man who has followed a young boy around the internet for 10 years with nothing to contribute other than to let everyone know how badly that man wants that boy's dick. Get off my dick bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    so I sent dick picks to an underage boy, big deal

10. Default

You can think whatever you want about PB, I'm sure he doesn't really care. As Tgo said, what we've heard matches up with what we've seen out of you, so we choose to believe it.

You should probably ask yourself why literally no one has stood up for you, either during the original thief thing or now with your IRL stalking of Methais. Everyone on these boards knows you're a thief, and now a creepy stalker.
    IRL stalking? Cause I'm down in Louisiana hanging outside his mobile home? lol okay dude