Page 54 of 804 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 8034

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    one, two or three slot fusion? The article didn't say.
    What difference at this point does it make?

    With the nerfs and all that is.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Exactly this.

    Then he would deny it's about legalized pot though.......
    The day I sing Trump's praise is the day I do the same for Hillary.

    AKA never.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-09-2018 at 04:34 PM.

  3. #533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The day I sing Trump's praise is the day I do the same for Hillary.

    AKA never.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post


  5. #535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #536
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,061

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

  8. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Trump thinks he won't have to be interviewed by the special counsel. Not sure if he actually believes that or if its his lawyers lying to him again so he doesn't fire Mueller.

  10. #540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump thinks he won't have to be interviewed by the special counsel. Not sure if he actually believes that or if its his lawyers lying to him again so he doesn't fire Mueller.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •