Page 796 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 296696746786794795796797798806846896 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That too!
    I'd ask your pegfriend to actually post a specific instance where he said "trump and his campaign colluded with Russia to influence the Presidential election in exchange for financial incentives", but we both know she can't, won't and doesn't care about the actual reality.

Mueller and Comey hasn't fucked up an investigation this badly since the 2001 anthrax fiasco.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    But that doesn’t matter. A President of the United States is only guilty if the US senate says he is. Before that happens, he’s untouchable. And last I checked the R’s have a 52/48 majority in the Senate and you need 67 votes for conviction. (not to mention the VP can break ties). Further Trumps got an approval rating north of 90% with R’s so there is a snowball’s chance in hell he’s going to get convicted.

You may think I’m just another ‘dumb black guy’ but I know that you know Mueller’s endgame here. Trump’s kids. If , and that’s a big if, he can indict and potentially convict Don Jr. or even Ivanka or her husband there’s some chance Trump will bargain with the SCO and either step-down or (in a crazy world) plead out to a lesser crime in order to save his family. This is actually what the R’s would love to happen as it’ll enrage their base and give them huge capital going into the all important 2020 elections.
    So a few things:

1) The notion that Trump is only guilty if convicted by the Senate is abjectly false. You're worrying about the wrong definition of "guilty" at this point. You should be a hell of a let more concerned with the fact that a sitting US President coordinated with our greatest geopolitical enemy to attack our democracy in exchange for a business deal, and that he spent the last several years trying to convince the entire country that there was no attack. If we, as a country can't all agree this is serious and appalling- then there's not a lot of hope for us.

2) The notion that Trump is untouchable is also abjectly false. There is a DoJ guidance that a sitting President can't be criminally indicted on Federal crimes, that's true. But that guidance exists (or not) based on the discretion of the AG (or acting AG in the case of a recusal)- so it's not set in stone. We're looking at some VERY serious charges- this is treason in the non-juridical sense of the term.

But even if Whitaker isn't recused (we don't actually know) and/or refuses to allow the DoJ to indict Trump while he's in office- the State of New York can do it and easily. And there are many ways to go after Trump that don't involve incarceration (hint: his financial interests). Finally, even if Trump manages to finish out his term (which is an increasingly questionable proposition), he's only sitting on 2 years of immunity from Federal indictment at most. A lot of the crimes committed were before his time as President, and the only protection he has after leaving office is the statute of limitations.

3) Your "just another dumb black guy" comment was completely inappropriate, and you know it.

4) Yes, Mueller is going after Trump's kids. That was hinted at so strongly in the filings that it may as well have been explicitly stated. But if you're thinking Trump is going to fall on his sword for them, I'd think again. It's possible a deal will be cut ala Nixon, but honestly- these crimes are serious enough to question whether or not that outcome is even feasible at this point.
    Last edited by time4fun; 12-08-2018 at 12:55 PM.

I'm still waiting for her and Taernath to finish up that conversation about moobs or whatever the fuck it was.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm still waiting for her and Taernath to finish up that conversation about moobs or whatever the fuck it was.
    And I'm waiting for you all to admit how incredibly wrong you've been for the last two years about this entire investigation and the coordination between Trump and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    And I'm waiting for you all to admit how incredibly wrong you've been for the last two years about this entire investigation and the coordination between Trump and Russia.
    So I gotta wait 2 years for the thrilling conclusion of 'suck my tits, little child, trust me I'm an adult male'?

You tease.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The conversation is more or less finished. She was wrong and knows it, but can't admit to it. She is the superego, y'know.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The conversation is more or less finished. She was wrong and knows it, but can't admit to it. She is the superego, y'know.
    Oh, well, damn. Thanks for the spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yet.. so far, we've been spot on and you've been the one that has been wrong.

Not that you would get that from MSNBC though.. so you probably just don't know this yet.

I can't wait when you find out though.. the epic meltdown will be delicious.

The only thing that will be more satisfying will be a Trump re-election.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There's literally nothing super about her though.. unless she comes back and says she used to work for Marvel or DC as a consultant.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "Dude", stop.

No one cares... well, except you.

Which makes it hilarious.

The only one of us who needs psychiatric care is you. I'm not using the Internet to escape reality because reality kicked you straight in the face... forcing you to pretend to be anything or anyone but what you really are.

Also, you keep pretending that I've somehow denied any of the red rep comments I gave you. SPOILER: I haven't.

I'm very content that my red rep comments to you have done exactly I said they would: Make you go absolutely batshit triggered.

I'd apologize for them.. but they are still 100% true
    Your insults are based on fantasy, whereas mine are based on your established history of mental illness. You're triggered as shit because absolutely nothing you can say here changes the public record of your actions, and you have absolutely no evidence to back up your insults.

Best of luck trying again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yet.. so far, we've been spot on and you've been the one that has been wrong.

Not that you would get that from MSNBC though.. so you probably just don't know this yet.

I can't wait when you find out though.. the epic meltdown will be delicious.

The only thing that will be more satisfying will be a Trump re-election.
    Much like above, you simply claiming something doesn't make it true. How many times have you and the other conservatives on here gone "HURR THIS THING'S REALLY WARMING UP NOW" - 5 of the president's allies who were part of his campaign are now convicted felons. The sentencing memo of one of them just directly implicated Trump in at least two felonies. The president's own son is expecting to be indicted. Even Fox News is calling it.

You entirely rely on magical thinking -- just like Trump. Will you shed tears of impotent rage when justice is served?