Page 1051 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Why are you quoting an article from 2018 that is referencing the state of a pre-Mueller investigation in 2017 to draw conclusions about what March 2019 Mueller knows?

Also, it seems clear that you haven't been paying much attention to the news. There's enough publicly available information at this point to demonstrate clear collusion.

During the campaign, Trump was pursuing a Trump Tower Moscow deal that stood to make him $300 million- the project included a $50m Penthouse bribe that was being given to Vladimir Putin.

While that was going on, Russia was working actively to help Trump win the campaign through various means.

Meanwhile, Trump was actively lying about the existence of the Moscow project while simultaneously praising Putin and trying to convince the American people that Russia was not actively interfering with the election (going as far as to denounce our Intelligence community)- despite having first-hand knowledge **from the Russian government** that they were doing just that.

We also know that while the Trump Tower Moscow deal was being negotiated with the Russian government, the highest levels of the Trump campaign were meeting with representatives of the Russian government offering dirt on their opponent in the form of illegally hacked emails (which they also lied about) and were in touch- via an intermediary- with Wikileaks to track the release of the hacked emails- a HUGE trove of which was released within hours of the Access Hollywood tape. Trump also lied about that.

Finally, the first thing Trump did when he got into office was to try to roll back Russian sanctions- which, by the way- impacted his Trump Tower Moscow project- which would have given Putin his primary foreign policy goal. This is in addition to Trump's attacks on NATO as a candidate, and the work his campaign- inexplicably- did to water down pro-Uktraining language in the GOP Platform during the convention- reportedly one of the only policy pieces his campaign got involved in. These were Putin's other top foreign policy objectives.

If you want to continue to argue that there is no clear evidence of collusion, feel free. But you're going to need to provide an alternative explanation for everything above.
    TR;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I changed my mind that time4fun's nonsense is a nice change of pace of just Androidpk humiliating himself with every post.

At least Androidpk changes it up from time to time. He'll contradict himself in a span of a couple of posts, he'll engage in "NOU!", he'll pull a cwolff and just quote random dumb things people say on Twitter as if it means anything, he'll act smart and end up making himself look like an idiot, he'll rage.

time4fun just has one mode: "I am so incredibly smart and if you disagree with me then you are so incredibly dumb, because how can you disagree with me when I'm so incredibly smart?"

It gets boring after like 3 posts.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

LMAO

Translation- you *know* full well what the Trump campaign did. You *know* full well what the facts are telling you.

But, you never were one to let facts dissuade you from your ridiculous opinions.

You're pathetic.
    gg proving his point 732094283420x over.

Retard. Go wash your butthole for the first time ever, even though you've never taken a dump in your life.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oh honey that's hilarious. Do you have any idea how many times I have been fact checked back to the uppity pretentious cunt table, in which case I either dropped out of the conversation completely and pretended I was never in it, or made up some lame ass excuse like I was just being sarcastic despite there not being a hint of sarcasm in those posts? Well do you?
    Yes. The number is 994703240237042.

You're welcome.

Also, -1 for you for lack of ROFL before your "Oh honey."
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Let me show you how stupid I am. Just keep reading.

Do you know what Trump Derangement Syndrome is? Despite the mountains of evidence that Trump is nothing more than an amoral, lying, corrupt scumbag who VERY clearly cooperated with Russia to throw the election in his favor- you have bought his garbage hook, line, and sinker every time. Over 6000 lies in about 2 years.

You let that man convince you to sell out your own country to Vladimir Putin. You let him turn you against your own Intelligence community, your own free press, your own elections, and your own Judiciary. You let him convince you that it was 100% okay for a President to just fire any independent investigators looking into their behavior- that they should be allowed to decide their own innocence. You let him convince you that it's fine to intimidate witnesses, to abuse campaign finance laws, and to direct your underlings to lie to Congress and the American people about it.

You let him convince you that it's okay to use our Criminal Justice system to attack political opponents and to treat people differently based on their political party affiliation. You let him convince you that there's no problem with abusing the levers of power to try to strong-arm private companies into artificially inflating the amount of positive coverage of said President that US citizens see. You let him convince you that it's okay to put kids in cages.

And why? Because he promised you a wall- the ultimate symbol of your pathetic, adolescent, and ultimately impotent rage.

And now- after years of sneering and foaming at the mouth every time people with an actual sense of patriotism tried to warn you about what was going on- when faced with the overwhelming evidence of corrupt collusion between a Presidential candidate and our greatest geopolitical enemy...you're sticking your fingers in your ears while flailing madly at anyone who would dare try to make you face the truth.

I. Am. Stupid.

As fucko.
    Ah yes, that was a fantastic demonstration. Couldn't have been more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bless your shart.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Now send your Cocker Spaniel peg target back in here and post some more of his special nonsense. You know he can handle the punishment..

Also fixed.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2019 at 09:18 AM.

6. Default

when faced with the overwhelming evidence of corrupt collusion between a Presidential candidate and our greatest geopolitical enemy...
    Gee willikers. Overwhelming evidence? Gosh they must have already thrown this guy in jail! Overwhelming evidence would've been a slam dunk trial years ago! Which was the smoking gun that put him in jail? Is President Clinton thinking about pardoning him?

Unless, and I'm spitballing here, you might be overstating the mountain of evidence and slam dunkingness of that evidence ever so slightly based on your own inability to understand basic logic. You must know better than all the lawyers and law enforcement officials though.

Here's an exercise in rhetoric for you. Which Trump administration policies specifically do you feel were dictated by Russia? There's very clearly a Russian agent at the helm, right?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Gee willikers. Overwhelming evidence? Gosh they must have already thrown this guy in jail! Overwhelming evidence would've been a slam dunk trial years ago! Which was the smoking gun that put him in jail? Is President Clinton thinking about pardoning him?

Unless, and I'm spitballing here, you might be overstating the mountain of evidence and slam dunkingness of that evidence ever so slightly based on your own inability to understand basic logic. You must know better than all the lawyers and law enforcement officials though.

Here's an exercise in rhetoric for you. Which Trump administration policies specifically do you feel were dictated by Russia? There's very clearly a Russian agent at the helm, right?
    So- who exactly would throw Trump in jail? Congress? Wait they can't do that. The Judiciary? Oh wait, they can't do that either without an indictment. The Executive? Oh- the President is in charge of the Executive branch. (Hence why Impeachment was created) And the investigations are ongoing. There are a million reasons why Trump isn't in jail right now that have nothing to do with the preponderance of evidence out there.

I am happy to play along in your thought exercise, as long as you're willing to play along in mine.

Yours:

There are several foreign policy goals that Russia has:
    1) The Easing of US Sanctions
    2) The destruction- or debilitation- of NATO
    3) A poorly armed Ukraine
    4) The withdrawal of Western forces in Syria
    5) Cover for their election interference

Trump has worked to achieve each of these goals.
    1) He immediately tried to roll back Sanctions levied against Russia for election meddling when he got into office. There is absolutely no explanation for why this was done nor why it was done in secret. This is the reason why Congress overwhelmingly passed the Russian sanctions bill. Since then, the administration has started rolling back sanctions in other ways while fighting off new sanctions as best he can.

2) Trump has repeatedly attacked NATO- to the point where he was privately discussing destroying the NATO alliance. The NATO alliance was established to directly support the West against Russia- it overwhelmingly benefits the US and its destruction hurts our allies and only benefits Russia.

3) During the RNC Convention- the Trump campaign had a curious lack of interest in anything policy-related- save for one exception: watering down the language about arming the Ukraine. It's the one thing his campaign fought for, and according to an RNC delegate- Trump directed his staff to get that language watered down. The ONLY person who benefited from that policy change was Vladimir Putin.

4) Trump's announcement that he would withdraw from Syria- despite objections from all of his staff (prompting Mattis to resign, by the way) and our allies benefited Russia immensely and damaged relations between the US and critical allies while allowing Russia to dominate the region.

5) Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia meddled in our elections- both during the campaign and while in office. He famously took Vladimir Putin's word that Russia didn't meddle over the word of our own Intelligence community. In doing so, he convinced A LOT of Americans that there was no interference, and that Russia had nothing to do with it. He not only gave Russia a pass, but he tried to roll back sanctions levied for the meddling (see above), AND he basically gave Putin an invitation to keep doing it. This was clearly to the detriment of the US and only benefited Putin. Keep in mind- Trump knew full well that Russia was interfering in the election to help him- he was told this by a cut out for the Russian government.

Now, my turn:

Trump was lying about a $300m Moscow real estate deal that was going on during the campaign, and that deal included a $50m bribe to Putin personally while Russia was actively working to get Trump elected (which Trump was trying to hide from the American people), and Trump was actively working to give Putin all of his major foreign policy objectives.

Please explain to the class how all of these things are totally unrelated to each other, and how this doesn't look exactly like what collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia would look like

I'll wait.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-05-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    gg proving his point 732094283420x over.

Retard. Go wash your butthole for the first time ever, even though you've never taken a dump in your life.

So- who exactly would throw Trump in jail? Congress? Wait they can't do that. The Judiciary? Oh wait, they can't do that either without an indictment. The Executive? Oh- the President is in charge of the Executive branch. (Hence why Impeachment was created) And the investigations are ongoing. There are a million reasons why Trump isn't in jail right now that have nothing to do with the preponderance of evidence out there.

I am happy to play along in your thought exercise, as long as you're willing to play along in mine.

Yours:

1) He immediately tried to roll back Sanctions levied against Russia for election meddling when he got into office. There is absolutely no explanation for why this was done nor why it was done in secret. This is the reason why Congress overwhelmingly passed the Russian sanctions bill. Since then, the administration has started rolling back sanctions in other ways while fighting off new sanctions as best he can.

2) Trump has repeatedly attacked NATO- to the point where he was privately discussing destroying the NATO alliance. The NATO alliance was established to directly support the West against Russia- it overwhelmingly benefits the US and its destruction hurts our allies and only benefits Russia.

3) During the RNC Convention- the Trump campaign had a curious lack of interest in anything policy-related- save for one exception: watering down the language about arming the Ukraine. It's the one thing his campaign fought for, and according to an RNC delegate- Trump directed his staff to get that language watered down. The ONLY person who benefited from that policy change was Vladimir Putin.

4) Trump's announcement that he would withdraw from Syria- despite objections from all of his staff (prompting Mattis to resign, by the way) and our allies benefited Russia immensely and damaged relations between the US and critical allies while allowing Russia to dominate the region.

5) Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia meddled in our elections- both during the campaign and while in office. He famously took Vladimir Putin's word that Russia didn't meddle over the word of our own Intelligence community. In doing so, he convinced A LOT of Americans that there was no interference, and that Russia had nothing to do with it. He not only gave Russia a pass, but he tried to roll back sanctions levied for the meddling (see above), AND he basically gave Putin an invitation to keep doing it. This was clearly to the detriment of the US and only benefited Putin.

Now, my turn:

Trump was lying about a $300m Moscow real estate deal that was going on during the campaign, and that deal included a $50m bribe to Putin personally while Russia was actively working to get Trump elected (which Trump was trying to hide from the American people), and Trump was actively working to give Putin all of his major foreign policy objectives.

Please explain to the class how all of these things are totally unrelated to each other, and how this doesn't look exactly like what collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia would look like

I'll wait.
    TR;DR

Also:

crying.jpg

And:

butter.jpg
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 03-05-2019 at 11:41 AM.

10. Default

Yours:

5) Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia meddled in our elections- both during the campaign and while in office. He famously took Vladimir Putin's word that Russia didn't meddle over the word of our own Intelligence community. In doing so, he convinced A LOT of Americans that there was no interference, and that Russia had nothing to do with it. He not only gave Russia a pass, but he tried to roll back sanctions levied for the meddling (see above), AND he basically gave Putin an invitation to keep doing it. This was clearly to the detriment of the US and only benefited Putin. Keep in mind- Trump knew full well that Russia was interfering in the election to help him- he was told this by a cut out for the Russian government.

Now, my turn:

I'll wait.
    No. Try again. Respond to the question I asked or shut the fuck up. You're not fooling anyone.

So- who exactly would throw Trump in jail?
    A strong case could be made for the very qualified people who have been investigating for the past two years. If there's such a smoking gun, like you claimed when you said THIS:

when faced with the overwhelming evidence of corrupt collusion between a Presidential candidate and our greatest geopolitical enemy...
    It should be a no brainer. Super easy, right? He's already in jail? OVERWHELMING! Or are you talking out of your ass again? No. Stop. That was rhetorical.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-05-2019 at 11:51 AM.