Page 488 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588988 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/depu...-russians.html

Despite all the furor over the indictment of 12 people that will never stand trial and whom Mueller and his team is unlikely to even show up to hearings about, I might like to point out the following:

So, is it heating up yet? Indicting 12 people that are not going to stand trial sure feels like a great use of my money. </scarcasm>
    Quoted for when the next indictment includes the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quoted for when the next indictment includes the Americans.
    Quoted for when they don’t and you try to subpoena them yourself.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oof.

4. Default

Roger Stone was all but named in this indictment.

5. Default

Judge releases 884K more items seized from Cohen to prosecutors

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/397...mpression=true

Are they going to try these Russians in absentia so we can see all of the evidence and a jury can reach an actual verdict? Or is the hope (which is reality) is that they will never be tried in court and thus Mueller won't have to show the evidence and thus no verdict can be reached but everyone can sit around and say "See? SEE?! Russian hacking/collusion!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are they going to try these Russians in absentia so we can see all of the evidence and a jury can reach an actual verdict? Or is the hope (which is reality) is that they will never be tried in court and thus Mueller won't have to show the evidence and thus no verdict can be reached but everyone can sit around and say "See? SEE?! Russian hacking/collusion!!!"
    Why do you hate your country? Consider moving to Crimea, they need more Russians there to validate the invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Why do you hate your country? Consider moving to Crimea, they need more Russians there to validate the invasion.
    Wanting to see the trial play through is me hating my country?

Didn't you say a dozen times yesterday alone that you wanted to see the Mueller investigation reach its natural conclusion? So by "natural conclusion" you don't include wanting to see the trials reach a verdict?

cwolff, do you even know why you're angry anymore? Or were you just told you should be angry so you are?

This is worth a read and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings.

MARGARET BRENNAN: We want to go now to Greenville, South Carolina and Trey Gowdy, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee that's one of the committees investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Congressman, you just heard President Trump once again refer to the Russia probe as a witch hunt and he specifically referred to the hearing that you chaired this past week with FBI agent Peter Strzok as proof of his claim. Do you agree with the president's assertions and they do seem aimed here at discrediting the Mueller probe?

REPRESENTATIVE TREY GOWDY: I don't think it's a witch hunt. I've never thought it was a witch hunt. We now have two series of indictments against Russians; one for the social media the other for the unlawful intrusions. Russia attacked this country in 2016. That's the number one thing we've asked Mueller to look at what did Russia do. The second part which unfortunately is where are the hyperfocus is, is with whom if anyone did they do it. Margaret, no Americans have been indicted with respect to conspiring to impact the 2016 elections. My focus is on the first thing: what did Russia do. And that's not a witch hunt. That's an attack on our country.

MARGARET BRENNAN: So you're right no Americans were charged, but 12 Russian military intelligence officers were for attacking the DNC and other Democratic organizations going after Hillary Clinton's e-mails and also attempting to break into state election board. So how should Americans understand this?

REP. GOWDY: That this is an attack on all of us. Our elections are just that, Margaret, they are our elections and Republicans and Democrats are free to fight among and with themselves. But, that fight ends at the border. And- and I would ask the president to give some serious consideration. Your first requests of Vladimir Putin needs to be: tell us which airport we can pick up the 25 Russians that tried to interfere with the fundamentals of our democracy. If you really claim you had nothing to do with it that you should be as shocked as we were that your military was being used to impact our election. Tell us where you're going to extradite those folks because an American grand jury indicted them for undermining our democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Also, cwolff, I love my country. I love my country so much that when Obama was president I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said he loves his country and does what he thinks is best for his country, I just disagreed with his actions. I also supported him when he targeted an American citizen and murdered him on foreign soil without giving him a trial first. I also was very pissed when any foreigner attacked our president or our country when Obama was president.

Meanwhile you won't even say Trump loves his country, you cheer white baby boomers dying, you attack everything Trump does and says, you attack all of Trump's supporters by referring to them with the most vile of attacks, and you enjoy watching foreigners attack our president and our country.

There certainly is one of us who loves his country and puts country over party, cwolff, it sure as fuck ain't you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-15-2018 at 01:28 PM.