Page 481 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581981 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Loool.. Tgo with the "no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    All you do is defend Trump and criticize Mueller's investigation and anyone that tries to discuss it.
    No, all I do is criticize morons like you who keep thinking any of this shit proves they hacked our elections or Trump colluded with Russia.

Yes, because only Hillary's emails were hacked.. Maybe you should actually read yesterday's indictment?
    Hacking Hillary's emails is an "attack on the US election system"? You dumb?

And you wonder why so many people think you're a troll..
    By "so many people" you mean everyone suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

3. Default

Come back and comment when you've actually read the indictment.

Loool.. Tgo with the "no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"
    So let me see Androidpk's vital stats here:

Stole from msconstrew
    Mooched off of diethx
    Threatened Kranar with legal action
    Cyber stalked, threatened, and blackmailed Methais

And now we can go ahead and add: Defends cwolff spreading fake news because the news was anti-Trump.

You're a really swell guy there, pk. We're all lucky to have you around so we can witness what a sociopath going through a mental breakdown looks like.

Oh yeah, in case pk wants to add me to his defamation lawsuit, the above is of course all alleged.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-14-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Blog Entries

And you wonder why so many people think you're a troll..
    Who cares, you fucking stalk people. You are the reason I changed my FB settings, fucking creep threatening to call peoples employers is fucked up. You need to be taken behind the shed.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So let me see Androidpk's vital stats here:

Stole from msconstrew
    Mooched off of diethx
    Threatened Kranar with legal action
    Cyber stalked, threatened, and blackmailed Methais

And now we can go ahead and add: Defends cwolff spreading fake news because the news was anti-Trump.

You're a really swell guy there, pk. We're all lucky to have you around so we can witness what a sociopath going through a mental breakdown looks like.
    Everyone watch as tgo madly deflects because he's incapable of backing up his phony beliefs without resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Everyone watch as tgo madly deflects because he's incapable of backing up his phony beliefs without resorting to ad hominem attacks.
    It's all he's got. In his mind this is a team sport and he'll say anything to defend his captain. Right and wrong are no part of the equation for a guy like him. Just defend, delay, deflect. Anything to support the alpha that he follows no matter what kind of bad faith arguments he has to engage in to do that.

I think the only person you impress anymore is cwolff, and that's only because his Trump Derangement Syndrome is stronger than yours.

Sure, cwolff think it's a good thing when older white people die, but at least he hasn't hurt anyone personally, not that we know of anyways. Can you say the same, pk?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Right and wrong are no part of the equation for a guy like him.
    Says the guy defending probably one of the worst people that has ever been on the PC simply because he hates Trump too.

You're proving the point TG. Take a step back, take a deep breath and chill out. You lose your mind here.