Page 146 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 46961361441451461471481561962466461146 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    As trump hastens the decline of U.S. power we now have to worry about retaliation. I'm not talking sanctions, tariffs or a stern talking to by the U.N. but actual military incursion into our territory. Chinas quickly becoming a force militarily and with the money they're spending plus their manpower we could be facing real defeat and humiliation in the not so distant future. God knows we're shitting on our friends to favor our enemy. At the end we should expect to be a version of a trump business. Bankrupt and begging Russians to bail us out
    China has like no force projection beyond their sphere of influence. Same with Russia.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    China has like no force projection beyond their sphere of influence. Same with Russia.
    Today, sure. Tomorrow, who knows. The threat should not be taken lightly. They just fabricated islands to make military bases and challenge us in the S. China Sea. You can see how they're leaning on the Phillipines and getting concessions.

Blog Entries

Today, sure. Tomorrow, who knows. The threat should not be taken lightly. They just fabricated islands to make military bases and challenge us in the S. China Sea. You can see how they're leaning on the Phillipines and getting concessions.
    If anything happens, it's not going to happen anytime soon. China's economy would tank if they went to war with us, anyway.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This is how these things happen. Like that quote you see from time to time. "Slowly at first then all at once"

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Do you know how a war with North Korea would go?

North Korea just arrived.

North Korea does some shit.

Japan face fucks North Korea off the map.

*North Korea just bit the dust
    I do not doubt that a war started by North Korea would go that way. I stand by my first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    In terms of NK, I'm almost 99% certain we're going to war. Tillerson was the last annoying conscience on Trump's shoulder always chiding him; I'm starting to warm up to the fact that Mattis will oblige almost every request including the deaths of millions. I think the NK affair (and possible thermonuclear apocalypse) is Trump's last ace in the hole if and when Mueller get's too close. I just can't see anyone being so vain and hellbent on saving his own skin to risk vaporizing millions of other human beings.
    Nah, Mattis didn't even go along with the transgender ban. If nothing else he clearly has a personal investment in the well being of our soldiers, and he's not clueless enough to think we'd enjoy 0% losses in any war.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

7. Default

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.

The breadth of the subpoena was not clear, nor was it clear why Mr. Mueller issued it instead of simply asking for the documents from the company, an umbrella organization that oversees Mr. Trump’s business ventures. In the subpoena, delivered in recent weeks, Mr. Mueller ordered the Trump Organization to hand over all documents related to Russia and other topics he is investigating, the people said.

The subpoena is the latest indication that the investigation, which Mr. Trump’s lawyers once regularly assured him would be completed by now, will drag on for at least several more months. Word of the subpoena comes as Mr. Mueller appears to be broadening his investigation to examine the role foreign money may have played in funding Mr. Trump’s political activities. In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s investigators have questioned witnesses, including an adviser to the United Arab Emirates, about the flow of Emirati money into the United States.

THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!3
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.

The breadth of the subpoena was not clear, nor was it clear why Mr. Mueller issued it instead of simply asking for the documents from the company, an umbrella organization that oversees Mr. Trump’s business ventures. In the subpoena, delivered in recent weeks, Mr. Mueller ordered the Trump Organization to hand over all documents related to Russia and other topics he is investigating, the people said.

The subpoena is the latest indication that the investigation, which Mr. Trump’s lawyers once regularly assured him would be completed by now, will drag on for at least several more months. Word of the subpoena comes as Mr. Mueller appears to be broadening his investigation to examine the role foreign money may have played in funding Mr. Trump’s political activities. In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s investigators have questioned witnesses, including an adviser to the United Arab Emirates, about the flow of Emirati money into the United States.
    Do you think Mueller's going to get fired for crossing this "red line". I bet he does, and I bet the GOP doesn't do shit about it. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

10. Default

Do you think Mueller's going to get fired for crossing this "red line". I bet he does, and I bet the GOP doesn't do shit about it. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.
    1. Get ready for another round of indictments either on Friday or next week.

2. Even IF Mueller were fired the grand jury would go on without him plus state AGs would swoop in for state level offenses, mainly the NY AG.