Page 617 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1175175676076156166176186196276677171117 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What is with you and the trolls and your stupid attacks on other people's masculinity? It's really rather sad.
    Yes you do. Don't act like you've never called someone a faggot, queer, or any of the multitude of things that are meant to demean someones masculinity. You know exactly why people do it because you've done it yourself.

You and wolf both.
    Last edited by drauz; 08-16-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes you do. Don't act like you've never called someone a faggot, queer, or any of the multitude of things that are meant to demean someones masculinity. You know exactly why people do it because you've done it yourself.

You and wolf both.
    Yes, I know why I have, because I was probably bantering with another service member. And yes, I know why they, because they're deeply homophobic biggots who are using these as personal attacks.

Yes, I know why I have, because I was probably bantering with another service member. And yes, I know why they, because they're deeply homophobic biggots who are using these as personal attacks.
    LOL! When I do it it’s friendly banter! When others do it they are homophobic bigots!

You really are a saint.

What is with you and the trolls and your stupid attacks on other people's masculinity? It's really rather sad.
    Stop acting like overly emotional mentally unstable bitches then. I know getting pegged is your new thing, and whether you agree or not, it's not exactly the most masculine thing for a guy to be doing.

Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop acting like overly emotional mentally unstable bitches then. I know getting pegged is your new thing, and whether you agree or not, it's not exactly the most masculine thing for a guy to be doing.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.
    You didn't make a point, you asked a question. But you and soywolff prove my point every day regardless.

And lol again @ this:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk in response to when he uses homophobic slurs View Post
    Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You didn't make a point, you asked a question. But you and soywolff prove my point every day regardless.

And lol again @ this:
    Remember the absolute meltdown by time4fun when Gelston made a thread with a "homophobic slur" in the title?

I wonder how she feels about pk's defense as to why he uses that slur.

Blog Entries

So you doing it is just harmless banter, but others doing it they are deeply homophobic bigots?

No, I am not Drauz in game.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So you doing it is just harmless banter, but others doing it they are deeply homophobic bigots?
    First of all I never said it was harmless and in fact I agreed with the person in the other thread who said people should refrain from doing it period.

First of all I never said it was harmless and in fact I agreed with the person in the other thread who said people should refrain from doing it period.
    Oh stop. You referred to your use of the word as "banter" then tried to distance yourself from "others" by saying when other people do it it's because they are bigots. My goodness. Can you be honest for just 2 seconds?