Page 435 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535935 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The gif. While not Red Foreman, I like the nostalgia.
    That 70s Show debuted in 1998.

Beavis & Butthead debuted in 1993.

Therefore you should be the one seeking allowance.

Reported.

EDIT: I will allow it anyway, because Clarence Boddicker.

Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    THAT IS YOUR FAULT FOR ASSUMING IT'S GENDER!

ALSO, ITS IT'S BODY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL IT WHAT TO DO WITH IT!

PROTIP: Before you try to bed another beatnik, make them call you on Skype. Don't fall for this Catfish.
    I'M still batting a .750, just had not reached the phone conversation point with Ashliana. Lol

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    EDIT: I will allow it anyway, because Clarence Boddicker.

This is the main reason I require Red Foreman gifs when using the term dumbass. Clarence Boddicker is my hero.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'M still batting a .750, just had not reached the phone conversation point with Ashliana. Lol
    We've called him a he like 435234 times. I've TOLD you he was a guy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    This is the main reason I require Red Foreman gifs when using the term dumbass. Clarence Boddicker is my hero.
    Clarence Boddicker would kick Red Forman's ass. But not before requesting that Kitty leave the premises immediately...

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We've called him a he like 435234 times. I've TOLD you he was a guy.
    It must be the psychosis. I'm really heart broken over this.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Translation: I am asshurt that others don't just swallow the line of shit I am spewing hook, line and ballsweat.
    Translation: "I couldn't come up with anything related to what you said, so I dressed up my antipathy for you in a new package."

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    BTW, I can't miss a point you haven't made yet.
    That would be because you missed it. Along with Tgo, Methais, and the rest of the troglodytes. Isn't it funny how the ability to think critically escapes you all? I wonder what else you have in common? Hmmm..

Mostly you are just ranting trying to use belligerence, vitriol and hubris to cover up for a completely inadequate and tenuous lack of "reasoning" in an argument you have no hope of winning.
    You'd have more credibility here if you'd actually substantively addressed anything I'd said, which, y'know, you didn't. Please try again, though.

When did you first understand that your parent's didn't love you and wanted you to go away? Here is something that might actually help you.
    Don't worry. The mean liberals and their unfriendly facts will go away at some point. Better turn on some Alex Jones to make yourself feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    How you've lived on this earth for 60+ years and still can't understand the basics of your native language is astounding, but as always, reflects only on you.
    Why don't you explain it again... the excuse you came up with for using one login to agree with another login.
    Uhh.. That wasn't an excuse. That was literally the means by which my use of two accounts was discovered. How do you think it was? You, with your brilliant powers of deduction, just figured it out? Nope. I fucked it up, after like a week, after using an account for like 3 days, 10 years ago. Stupid, granted, but on the flip side, caused you a decade of obsession, paranoid accusations of like 10 other people being secretly me.

See? You keep making it sound like calling you a fucking faggot is sexualized. It's not. It's like when you say "You've lived on this earth for 60+ years".. I don't suddenly believe you want to be an old man or that you are saying anything except "wow, you're old".

I know you want there to be some other sexualized message from a guy to you, but that's just you hoping and praying that finally, a guy is somehow interested in you and you don't have to catfish him.

For the untold number of times: I'm not interested at all in any guy... ESPECIALLY you. Sorry. Hopefully, you get the idea this time. #MeToo
    You spent years dreaming up explicit, angry, sexualized messages to other men on the Internet. I'm not the only one, either, as evidenced by the rep-ageddon thread. People who aren't deranged don't spend hours of their time dreaming up sexual things to say other men on the Internet.

You're the one that pretends to be a girl* when you are online. Not me.

Fucking freak.
    * Citation needed.

Much to your obvious dismay, your assertions don't have the power to magically transform reality and make them true. Quite inconveniently for you, there's a post in my history where my account is less than a month old, calling someone out for assuming that "female-sounding name on an RPG-based forum=female in real life" is a stupid assumption.

On the flip side, your festering mental illness is a matter of common knowledge now. If only you'd seek the psychiatric care you so desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. The contents of your pants are proof of that.

This is no different.
    Doubling down on your inability or unwillingness to think doesn't change anything. "B-b-b-but supposedly Cwolf does it, and I was doing it ironically!" still makes you retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Doubling down on your inability or unwillingness to think doesn't change anything. "B-b-b-but supposedly Cwolf does it, and I was doing it ironically!" still makes you retarded.
    It's a good thing that's nothing even close to what I said. It's also not a good thing for you that you still can't wrap your brain around what I actually was saying.

Not that facts have ever mattered to you in the first place though. Look no further than the contents of your panties for proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's a good thing that's nothing even close to what I said. It's also not a good thing for you that you still can't wrap your brain around what I actually was saying.

Not that facts have ever mattered to you in the first place though. Look no further than the contents of your panties for proof of that.
    Nope. Sorry, Methais. Doing what you claim Cwolff does is still retarded -- even if it's supposedly to "make a point." Board liberals deserve to be called out, too, if they stop thinking as soon as they see an article from Fox, or The Hill, or The Economist, etc. InfoWars is in a league of its own, as a far-right conspiracy website, though the fact that you people cite it is as unsurprising as it is sad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nope. Sorry, Methais. Doing what you claim Cwolff does is still retarded -- even if it's supposedly to "make a point." Board liberals deserve to be called out, too, if they stop thinking as soon as they see an article from Fox, or The Hill, or The Economist, etc. InfoWars is in a league of its own, as a far-right conspiracy website, though the fact that you people cite it is as unsurprising as it is sad.
    I wouldn't lump The Hill in with the rest of those.