Page 457 of 720 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 7197

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #4561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm still loving this whole "Russia interfered" narrative the Democrats keep pushing.

    Who in the world didn't "interfere" in one way or another? You don't think the BBC was pushing pro-Hillary news? Is that okay because they are our allies?

    You don't think politicians from all over the world were throwing in their two cents about who should win the US presidency? But that's okay because reasons?

    Citizens from every country on the planet weren't up on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, etc, pushing pro-Hillary stories?

    But some Russian trolls on Facebook and Twitter did some of these things and suddenly it's the greatest threat to our national security and the election was hacked and stolen from Hillary.
    This is what I'm talking about when I say that there is absolutely nothing you can not rationalize. It's a sickness TG. Fucking sickness.

  2. #4562
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is what I'm talking about when I say that there is absolutely nothing you can not rationalize. It's a sickness TG. Fucking sickness.
    You are not rational...at all.


  3. #4563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You are not rational...at all.
    It's funny because you all don't realize how batshit insane you are. Someday you'll be ashamed. Maybe when you're answering questions from your grand kids about this time period. Maybe when we hit rock bottom as a nation and there's no more excuses that can be made. Realistically I should say I hope you'll find shame someday but a few of you are probably too far gone.

  4. #4564
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,192
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's funny because you all don't realize how batshit insane you are. Someday you'll be ashamed. Maybe when you're answering questions from your grand kids about this time period. Maybe when we hit rock bottom as a nation and there's no more excuses that can be made. Realistically I should say I hope you'll find shame someday but a few of you are probably too far gone.
    And you can say "I stood up for what I believed in against 3 or 4 people on an internet forum against the man".

    Last edited by drauz; 07-06-2018 at 10:30 PM.

  5. #4565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is what I'm talking about when I say that there is absolutely nothing you can not rationalize. It's a sickness TG. Fucking sickness.
    I still have much to learn from the master.

    Tell us again how you cheered old white people dying but then claimed you weren't really cheering for them dying because instead you just wish for more brown people to take over because whites are so evil and racist and oh yeah the country is getting better but yet somehow at the same time getting worse because the evil white racists put an evil white racist in the White Office.

    If you were honest with yourself for even just one second, cwolff, you would see unhinged you have become lately.

  6. #4566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    And you can say "I stood up for what I believed in against 3 or 4 people on an internet forum against the man".
    Once again you attempt to bring people down to your level. It comes up all the time. It's like you know how fucked up you are but you act as if it's ok because Maxine Waters makes a comment you twist or Peter Fonda posts a fucked up tweet or Robert DeNiro says "Fuck Trump".

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I still have much to learn from the master.

    Tell us again how you cheered old white people dying but then claimed you weren't really cheering for them dying because instead you just wish for more brown people to take over because whites are so evil and racist and oh yeah the country is getting better but yet somehow at the same time getting worse because the evil white racists put an evil white racist in the White Office.

    If you were honest with yourself for even just one second, cwolff, you would see unhinged you have become lately.
    Ya man. Things are changing. We have a bright future in this country if we can get past trump. I'm skeptical we can get past trump. This could fuck us up good for a long long time.

    If you're honest at all TG you'll admit that you don't really respond to anything people say. You spin it and twist it just to fight with people of different political leanings.

  7. #4567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    If you're honest at all TG you'll admit that you don't really respond to anything people say. You spin it and twist it just to fight with people of different political leanings.
    No I'm going by the exact words you typed. You have had multiple chances to say "Oh shit my bad, that's not what I meant!" but instead you kept doubling down and tripling down, clarifying that you weren't really glad that the white population was decreasing, but rather you were glad white baby boomers were dying off.

    You then said the country is moving in a good direction but this was after whining for almost a week straight about how racist whites put a white racist in power in the White House.

    You're nothing but a walking contradiction who really appears to have no mind or thoughts of his own but rather you parrot back the shit you hear on talk radio then act all flustered when you realize the shit you are parroting back sounds really racist and bigoted.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-06-2018 at 10:55 PM.

  8. #4568
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's funny because you all don't realize how batshit insane you are. Someday you'll be ashamed. Maybe when you're answering questions from your grand kids about this time period. Maybe when we hit rock bottom as a nation and there's no more excuses that can be made. Realistically I should say I hope you'll find shame someday but a few of you are probably too far gone.
    LOL


  9. #4569
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,192
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Once again you attempt to bring people down to your level. It comes up all the time. It's like you know how fucked up you are but you act as if it's ok because Maxine Waters makes a comment you twist or Peter Fonda posts a fucked up tweet or Robert DeNiro says "Fuck Trump".
    To be fair it is hard to hear you all the way up there on that high horse.
    Last edited by drauz; 07-07-2018 at 01:24 AM.

  10. #4570
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya man. Things are changing.
    I don't think the extermination of the white race is exactly what Dylan was talking about, it could just be the hippy in me though.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •