Page 1016 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    ROFL

You haven't read a single indictment, have you?
    Sorry but we can’t take you seriously if you don’t even have the courtesy to follow up ROFL with “Oh honey...”
    Last edited by Methais; 02-20-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

ROFL

She's back! She wasn't here to bash the Covington Catholic boys for daring to be white, she wasn't here for Jussie Smollett faking an attack on himself, and she wasn't here for the cavalcade of Democrat nominees all squeezing into their clown car.

But word that the Mueller investigation might end soon with no indictment against the president in sight? Now THAT is something time4fun just can't let stand!

ROFL

And the biggest retard on PC makes her triumphant return! Will you cry when it turns out they have nothing on Trump and he gets to serve out his term? I bet you will. I hope you'll do it here on PC for us to laugh at.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Mueller’s got shit.

If this was really Russia, I’m sure the powers that be will be running emergency ‘break glass’ scenario X-126 and get Trump out of office and prepare to retaliate against Russia.

Seeing how none of that happened and everything is just politics as usual means he’s got nothing.
    Exactly correct. Because the alternative is the FBI has found Trump is a Russian patsy and done nothing for two years.

ROFL

So.. what happens if Mueller comes back with nothing that implicates Russian collusion? Will you come back here and apologize for being so naive to believe it?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    Exactly correct. Because the alternative is the FBI has found Trump is a Russian patsy and done nothing for two years.
    Go away MacGuyver. You aren't very good at this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. what happens if Mueller comes back with nothing that implicates Russian collusion? Will you come back here and apologize for being so naive to believe it?
    pb takes pc so seriously he expects people to apologize if they get an opinion wrong..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    pb takes pc so seriously he expects people to apologize if they get an opinion wrong..
    I'm glad to know you take an investigation regarding a potential international conspiracy involving the President of the United States so seriously that you consider everything that comes out of it "opinion". It confirms that you are in fact everything people say about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It could be worse, he could cry so much over red rep that he literally threatens people in real life. But only real losers do something like that.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm glad to know you take an investigation regarding a potential international conspiracy involving the President of the United States so seriously that you consider everything that comes out of it "opinion". It confirms that you are in fact everything people say about you.
    Given that the investigation is ongoing what else would you call people's opinions on the topic?