Page 1085 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 855859851035107510831084108510861087109511351185 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,850 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, Republicans were mad about Hillary using private communications.. haven't heard a peep from them about Kushner and Ivanka and others in the Trump admin doing the same thing.
    Ummm, mishandling classified information is a crime. She did mishandled a lot of classified information and then obstructed justice, destroyed evidence under subpoena and perjured herself to Congress.

Now, shit for brains, we have a special forces soldier in prison for self reporting that he accidentally sent 1, exactly 1 piece of classified information about a shitbag afghan commander that liked to molest young boys to someone else in the military using his personal e-mail and then he SELF REPORTED it. He clearly had no criminal intent and no coverup because he reported it in under an hour or some shit once he caught himself.

Then there is the coverup of her crimes by the DOJ and the Obama administration that is coming out.

This is what we are mad about. She breaks the law over and over and over and is free as a bird and then someone who did the right thing is in jail. If you or I or most any other citizen not in the Obama administration with the last name Clinton we would be in prison and you know it.

As to the Trump kids doing it, if they did it, then yeah, they suck too. However, since you and the rest of the Leftist shitbags have supported the premise that since Clinton didn't have "criminal intent" according to that shitbag Comey she should not be prosecuted. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, in other words, since your hypocritical howlings over the past 2 years in defense of Hillary are all about intent then you should be OK with the Trump administration's faux pas without criminal intent.

Since you and the rest of the hypocritical Leftist shitbags are up in arms over it, then clearly it's all just a political maneuvering by you to try and go after Trump since you lost and of course you don't think the rules should apply to you.

Now please, try and come up with how you are somehow morally right and all for law, order and justice, I need a great laugh.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    PK in 2020: i HaVeN't SeEn a PhYsIcAl CoPy Of ThE uNrEdAcTeD rEpOrT iN pErSoN aNd UnTiL tHeN i'M gOiNg To HoLd OfF oN fOrMiNg AnY cOnClUsIoNs
    Androidpk2016: "OMG HILLARY EMAILSSS!"
    Androidpk2017: "Trump obviously colluded with Russia."
    Androidpk2018: "Trump colluding with Russia has already been proven."
    Androidpk2019 (pre-3/22/19): "The FBI believe Trump is a Russian agent since collusion has already been proven."
    Androidpk2019 (post 3/22/19): "We need to wait for the report to be completely released before making any rush to judgments."

What a fucking lunatic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I thought I had it all figured out last night. But this morning I got up and saw that Trump hasn't tweeted about it yet. He's probably just too modest to say I told you so. Isn't that the most likely explanation for his silence?

Shut up Fallen.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I thought I had it all figured out last night. But this morning I got up and saw that Trump hasn't tweeted about it yet. He's probably just too modest to say I told you so. Isn't that the most likely explanation for his silence?
    You're an idiot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Meanwhile Trump has single-handedly defeated ISIS as he captured the last remaining piece of territory they had left.

They have an absurd surplus of ISIS members that have surrendered. Should just do what they did and gun them the fuck down and toss the corpses in a shallow grave. Face down. And also pissed on.
    Last edited by Astray; 03-23-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    They have an absurd surplus of ISIS members that have surrendered. Should just do what they did and gun them the fuck down and toss the corpses in a shallow grave. Face down. And also pissed on.
    Now now, I'm sure they're just misunderstood because of cultural differences. They're the real victims here and our society is to blame.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Now now, I'm sure they're just misunderstood because of cultural differences. They're the real victims here and our society is to blame.
    We'll be reading about how a bunch of ISIS soldiers were set free by the local government in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    We'll be reading about how a bunch of ISIS soldiers were set free by the local government in a few years.
    I think there are already stories about this out there