Page 1053 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 535539531003104310511052105310541055106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh Mueller has plenty- on obstruction alone.

But here's the situation- in the movies there's always some piece of paper or email somewhere that says "Dear horrible criminal person, I hereby promise to help you commit crimes in exchange for money". The thick-headed conservative gremlins here have decided that unless they see a piece of paper with Putin's signature, Trump's signature, and the phrase "I will collude with you"- Trump is innocent.

In reality- there are lots of ways to prove these things that don't rely on the family turning on each other to testify or the kind of note a 6th grader would leave if they were committing a crime. The flow of money, the contact with Russian military intelligence, the lies, the willingness to accept the help of an enemy nation, etc. And Mueller's team has some of the best prosecutors in the country. Having said that- Mueller probably can't indict Trump (or, at least, prosecute). Waiting for a Federal criminal indictment as proof that Mueller has enough on Trump is pointless. It's absence doesn't denote anything, either way.

Having said that, Mueller DOES have quite a bit on Trump, and we know that because there's quite a bit on this in the public domain. What Trump is currently benefiting from is the consequence of the long, slow burn of this all. There's so much damming evidence that it's A) hard to keep track of and B) easy to become desensitized to.

We already know the campaign readily took meetings with the Russian government to get campaign aid, and that they repeatedly lied about it.
    We already know that Trump had a major business deal which literally included a $50m bribe to Putin in it, and that he lied about it.
    We already know Trump has repeatedly defended Putin against allegations of election meddling despite having been told by the Russian government that they were, in fact, meddling to help him get elected.
    We already know that Trump has worked to give Putin all of his major foreign policy priorities, and that Trump and Putin had several secret meetings while Trump was in office where no staff- aside from a translator- were allowed in (which by the way- does NOT happen. Ever.) And he lied about it.
    We already know Trump's campaign manager- who is infamous for helping Russia install a puppet President in Ukraine- volunteered to work on the campaign for free (as a way of paying back a debt to a Russian Oligarch who was HEAVILY involved in the election interference work), and that he was in contact with Russian military Intelligence the whole time. Oh, and that he lied about it.
    And we already know that Trump was back-channeling with Wiki Leaks to get updates on email drops before anyone else had them, and he lied about it.

You don't think they have a lot on Trump? Really? You and I both know I could have gone on with another 100 points- all of which lead to one simple conclusion: The Trump campaign coordinated with Russia to throw our election.

Now imagine what's *not* in the public domain and add it to this.
    And this is why I think it's time you get a rematch for the title. Please, don't think that when you become champion, you can just sit back and not post. You need to REPRESENT!

I'll make the match for tomorrow. Backlash: I hope you are bringing your A game.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

I can't help but laugh. There's a ton of circumstantial evidence that's in the public space today - but if you think they're going to war with the president with anything circumstantial then you're beyond hope.

There are far more interesting investigations going on. He's likely to end up in court for the rest of his life after being president - but unless there's some actual Russian evidence then ain't shit happening until he's out of office

The fact that they explored the 25th amendment and then moved on from it tells me no one in the justice department has the smocking (lol) gun.

Yes, Manafort is going to jail for his crimes. So have others - but no one in the Trump family's even been indicted. It's just not happening from the russian investigation.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    I can't help but laugh.
    This is the best way to handle time4fun’s chronic retardedness.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I can't help but laugh. There's a ton of circumstantial evidence that's in the public space today - but if you think they're going to war with the president with anything circumstantial then you're beyond hope.

There are far more interesting investigations going on. He's likely to end up in court for the rest of his life after being president - but unless there's some actual Russian evidence then ain't shit happening until he's out of office

The fact that they explored the 25th amendment and then moved on from it tells me no one in the justice department has the smocking (lol) gun.

Yes, Manafort is going to jail for his crimes. So have others - but no one in the Trump family's even been indicted. It's just not happening from the russian investigation.
    OMG YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF WHITE RACIST TRUMPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

So first- people keep eliding "Mueller having evidence that Trump colluded with Russia" and "Mueller sending Trump to jail". They're two VERY different things, particularly in this case.

You're correct that nothing is likely to happen while he's in office. Because the only thing that CAN happen is impeachment- which is a political process, not a juridical one. No one is arguing otherwise.

And Mueller's report is almost guaranteed to avoid making any recommendations regarding what to do with Trump. It will likely lay the facts out in full view with an implied next step.

Finally, just because Trump coordinated with Russia doesn't necessarily mean he broke any laws. He *likely* did, but there are grey areas in the case law on definitions for a thing of value and how involved you have to be in a hack to be a conspirator.

But whether- and which- laws were broken is candidly irrelevant. We cannot make this okay. Our democracy won't survive it.

Blog Entries

So first- people keep eliding "Mueller having evidence that Trump colluded with Russia" and "Mueller sending Trump to jail". They're two VERY different things, particularly in this case.

You're correct that nothing is likely to happen while he's in office. Because the only thing that CAN happen is impeachment- which is a political process, not a juridical one. No one is arguing otherwise.

And Mueller's report is almost guaranteed to avoid making any recommendations regarding what to do with Trump. It will likely lay the facts out in full view with an implied next step.

Finally, just because Trump coordinated with Russia doesn't necessarily mean he broke any laws. He *likely* did, but there are grey areas in the case law on definitions for a thing of value and how involved you have to be in a hack to be a conspirator.

But whether- and which- laws were broken is candidly irrelevant. We cannot make this okay. Our democracy won't survive it.
    Quoted for when the report is released to check how well this ages, like when she said Hillary was going to win.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Quoted for when the report is released to check how well this ages, like when she said Hillary was going to win.
    I'll take your finest bottle of Whine, garson.

Thanks for admitting this whole thing is a politically biased butthurt witch hunt that will amount to nothing. It's about time. You're still retarded, you're just hedging your bets now. What our democracy won't survive is retards like you voting in retards like you.

9. Default

A smoking gun is circumstantial evidence.

I can't help but wonder if Manafort is going to be found dead from "suicide" before this is all over. Putin does not like loose strings.
    Here's an oldie but a goody from 7-25-2017.