Page 825 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Grand Jury hearings are always secret. Closing off the press from the area is not earth shattering. If we're making guesses about what it is though, I'd like to throw my hat in with the equally likely assumption as yours that this is about Hillary Clinton being indicted for improper email server upkeep.
    This isn't a grand jury hearing, it is an appeals hearing. Stop being stupid, this is embarrassing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This isn't a grand jury hearing, it is an appeals hearing. Stop being stupid, this is embarrassing.
    Have you literally already forgotten that in your quote you stated that the case is known as "In re Grand Jury Hearing"? Would you like me to quote you for you?

Grand Jury hearings, and things that pertain to them, are sealed, and secret. It is not earth shattering to keep the press out of it, because that's exactly how it's always been done.

Blog Entries

Have you literally already forgotten that in your quote you stated that the case is known as "In re Grand Jury Hearing"? Would you like me to quote you for you?

Grand Jury hearings, and things that pertain to them, are sealed, and secret. It is not earth shattering to keep the press out of it, because that's exactly how it's always been done.
    No because he doesnt read past the headline of shit he copies and pastes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Re = regarding. This isn't the actual grand jury hearing, with an empaneled grand jury. It's an appeal to fight the grand jury subpoena. Seriously, you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

5. Default

Dreeben and Ahmed were speculated to be the OSC lawyers present, which makes me think it's Pence that's challenging the subpoena. Ahmed specializes in Middle Eastern graft and that would tie in with the investigation surrounding Trump's inauguration committee.

Dreeben and Ahmed were speculated to be the OSC lawyers present, which makes me think it's Pence that's challenging the subpoena. Ahmed specializes in Middle Eastern graft and that would tie in with the investigation surrounding Trump's inauguration committee.
    Who are you talking to? No one cares.

He ever recover from that coma he was in?

8. Default

It's an appeal to fight the grand jury subpoena.
    What are you basing that on? Which Grand jury subpoena are you talking about? And most importantly, how is it unrelated to a grand jury case, whose records and proceedings and things pertaining to the aforementioned are secret, and sealed?

Please cite a source.

Spoiler alert: You can't.

9. Default

What are you basing that on? Which Grand jury subpoena are you talking about? And most importantly, how is it unrelated to a grand jury case, whose records and proceedings and things pertaining to the aforementioned are secret, and sealed?

Please cite a source.

Spoiler alert: You can't.
    This story has been ongoing since September. I'd say keep up but you've already indicated numerous times that you think the investigation is a waste of time.

10. Default

This story has been ongoing since September. I'd say keep up but you've already indicated numerous times that you think the investigation is a waste of time.
    What I think is a waste of time is you playing Mad Libs with news and then trying to pass it off as fact.