Page 941 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319399409419429439519911041 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

For the far leftist morons still pushing the "Mueller didn't say the Buzzfeed story was fake!"

This is directly from the Washington Post:

Mueller’s denial, according to people familiar with the matter, aims to make clear that none of those statements in the story are accurate.
    Mueller's aims was to make clear that NONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS IN THE STORY ARE ACCURATE. Right there in plain English for even the simplest of mind to read and comprehend. And hey look, they cited anonymous sources so you know it's true.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-19-2019 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    For the far leftist morons still pushing the "Mueller didn't say the Buzzfeed story was fake!"

This is directly from the Washington Post:

Mueller's aims was to make clear that NONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS IN THE STORY ARE ACCURATE. Right there in plain English for even the simplest of mind to read and comprehend. And hey look, they cited anonymous sources so you know it's true.
    This was a big win for trump. This fake news was just the latest example of the liberal media compromising their journalistic integrity for a chance to bash trump. They have no credibility at this point. The takeaway here for the public is, "huh, trump was right about fake news again, and the media proved they cannot be trusted to report the truth again." Retards like pk and time4dung won't care and will continue to munch the asses of liberal media as long as they bash trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This was a big win for trump. This fake news was just the latest example of the liberal media compromising their journalistic integrity for a chance to bash trump. They have no credibility at this point. The takeaway here for the public is, "huh, trump was right about fake news again, and the media proved they cannot be trusted to report the truth again." Retards like pk and time4dung won't care and will continue to munch the asses of liberal media as long as they bash trump.
    A guest on Don Lemon's show was referencing the fake Buzzfeed story to show how the media often makes shit up and Don Lemon said "I don't want to talk about the Buzzfeed story anymore."

Of course not! When it turns out Trump is 100% spot on about fake news Don Lemon says "Well let's stop talking about actual fake news." If Mueller himself hadn't come out and called the story fake news all Don Lemon would be talking about for the next month would be the Buzzfeed article.

But I'm sure in a few days Androidpk will unironically be citing Buzzfeed and CNN articles as "news."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A guest on Don Lemon's show was referencing the fake Buzzfeed story to show how the media often makes shit up and Don Lemon said "I don't want to talk about the Buzzfeed story anymore."

Of course not! When it turns out Trump is 100% spot on about fake news Don Lemon says "Well let's stop talking about actual fake news." If Mueller himself hadn't come out and called the story fake news all Don Lemon would be talking about for the next month would be the Buzzfeed article.

But I'm sure in a few days Androidpk will unironically be citing Buzzfeed and CNN articles as "news."
    terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Mueller's team just ran a very rare statement disputing the BuzzFeed Article. Though it wasn't specific about which parts.

They wouldn't have issued that statement for no reason.
    Wait.. so I was right.

Shocker again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    That's not what they said actually. They were characteristically vague.

BuzzFeed is standing by their reporting here. They're trying to figure out what exactly the OSC is disputing.

It's an interesting situation.
    You know it's bad when Salon had to fire one of the authors because of questionable sources.. and Buzzfeed was like "Hey, come work for us.. we don't have that hangup!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    It's not a Buzzfeed article, it's a Buzzfeed news article. Buzzfeed news has been nominated for a Pulitzer for their journalism work in 2018, and maintains no less than THREE Pulitzer prize-winning journalists.

Your news source is legitimately Fox & Friends. The only awards they've won is the Order of the Red Banner.
    Pulitzer prizes are like Nobel Prizes and the Oscars... the far left decides who "wins" and "awards" them.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    The funniest fucking part of this is the conservatives scrambling to suck Meuller's dick now after calling him a traitor for the past four months.
    More over, we don't go to some questionable "news" site to get a glimmer of hope the big mean orange man will be forced out.

Sorry.. but I warned you allllll the way back when it was released. Buzzfeed "News" has a habit of cutting corners, making up 'anonymous' sources and plagiarism.

But hey! THEY HAVE SOME PULITZER PRIZE WINNERS ON STAFF, SO YOU KNOW IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    My boy Trump pressing that nuclear button!

If he pulls the nuclear option ala Harry Reid.. there's going to be penance to pay in the future if a Democrat ever wins again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Still can't cite anything showing this is all a conspiracy started by Hillary. Shocker. Still deflecting and trolling. Shocker. You're really bad at this, like really bad.
    STILL waiting on that cite source that said the CIA and FBI believe Trump is a Russian spy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME