Page 153 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    DUDE! You can tout your supposed education from here to Uganda, the fact is you posted a bullshit statement about qualifications to be the POTUS and I called you on it. You said bullshit, I demonstrated that what you said was bullshit, now shut the fuck up and stop spewing bullshit.
    Seriously? Someone can have the listed requirements to run for office and still not be suitable for it. Trump is not suitable for office. He's a criminal, he's a sex offender, and he's being blackmailed by Russia. Take your Alex Jones bullshit and bugger off.

2. Default

Here's No Spine Ryan chipping in.

House Speaker Paul Ryan reiterated his support for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation on Sunday after President Trump targeting the probe in a series of tweets over the weekend.

"As the speaker has always said, Mr. Mueller and his team should be able to do their job," Ryan spokesperson AshLee Strong told the Washington Examiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Seriously? Someone can have the listed requirements to run for office and still not be suitable for it. Trump is not suitable for office. He's a criminal, he's a sex offender, and he's being blackmailed by Russia. Take your Alex Jones bullshit and bugger off.
    Damn you've gone off the retard cliff.

Also, you come across as super butthurt, just so you know. This amount of butthurt:

Asked about comments on the probe from Trump, who Sunday morning was continuing to tweet his frustration, Gowdy offered similar thoughts.

"If the allegation is collusion with the Russians, and there is no evidence of that, and you are innocent of that, act like it," Gowdy said.

He added later in the interview, "If you've done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

More...

Gowdy is finally catching on to what I said in the very first post in this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I have some advice for Trump on the Mueller investigation. The main thing you should do is stop acting guilty.

Gowdy is finally catching on to what I said in the very first post in this thread..

Damn bro. That's a good one. Are you over 35? We could make you POTUS.
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-18-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Seriously? Someone can have the listed requirements to run for office and still not be suitable for it. Trump is not suitable for office. He's a criminal, he's a sex offender, and he's being blackmailed by Russia.
    Take your Alex Jones bullshit and bugger off.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Guilt or innocence aside this just shows that he is simply unfit to be POTUS.

My elitism???? And failure in school civics class??? I'm a government major and have passed all my gvt courses.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're winning when they freak out like this. The trumpanzees are feeling some anxiety.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This speaks to the "give him enough rope to hang himself" theory.

For months, President Trump’s legal advisers implored him to avoid so much as mentioning the name of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, in his tweets, and to do nothing to provoke him or suggest his investigation is not proper.
    Ignoring that advice over the weekend was the decision of a president who ultimately trusts only his own instincts, and now believes he has settled into the job enough to rely on them rather than the people who advise him.
    A dozen people close to Mr. Trump or the White House, including current and former aides and longtime friends, described him as newly emboldened to say what he really feels and to ignore the cautions of those around him.
    He's feeling his oats and we're about to get the real trump. I'd say it can only one of two ways: 1) He is president for life or 2) He fucks it all up and resigns in disgrace. I don't believe we'll be seeing an election leading to a peaceful transfer of power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/18/u...tics&smtyp=cur
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-19-2018 at 09:41 AM.