Page 619 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1195195696096176186196206216296697191119 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

msnbc
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Great interview with John Brennan, certainly sounds like he has the perfect case to challenge Navy vs. Egan.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...723771?v=railb
    Decades of service to the country's security including leading intelligence person on Osama Bin Laden raid/death yet these flag waving, rootin tootin patriots would throw him right the fuck under the bus because trump. Beta males like our alt-right crowd are killing this country.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Decades of service to the country's security including leading intelligence person on Osama Bin Laden raid/death yet these flag waving, rootin tootin patriots would throw him right the fuck under the bus because trump. Beta males like our alt-right crowd are killing this country.
    Brennan and McRaven were leading the Bin Laden raid while Trump was taping an episode of his reality tv show...

Brennan and McRaven were leading the Bin Laden raid while Trump was taping an episode of his reality tv show...
    Right! Isn't that amazing. Never underestimate the minions ability to cut off their own noses to spite the collective face of the U.S.A.

Mr. McGahn’s cooperation began in part as a result of a decision by Mr. Trump’s first team of criminal lawyers to collaborate fully with Mr. Mueller. The president’s lawyers have explained that they believed their client had nothing to hide and that they could bring the investigation to an end quickly.

Mr. McGahn and his lawyer, William A. Burck, could not understand why Mr. Trump was so willing to allow Mr. McGahn to speak freely to the special counsel and feared Mr. Trump was setting up Mr. McGahn to take the blame for any possible illegal acts of obstruction, according to people close to him. So he and Mr. Burck devised their own strategy to do as much as possible to cooperate with Mr. Mueller to demonstrate that Mr. McGahn did nothing wrong.
    This is an interesting article out today. McGahn is the White House lawyer but not trumps personal lawyer? Is that right?

It sounds like McGahn explained everything he knew as an open book for Mueller. That's good for trump if he really has nothing to hide. He acts guilty as fuck, but if he isn't this cooperation bodes well. If this is a symptom of the chaos and WH disorganization then that doesn't bode too well.

In at least three voluntary interviews with investigators that totaled 30 hours over the past nine months, Mr. McGahn described the president’s furor toward the Russia investigation and the ways in which he urged Mr. McGahn to respond to it. He provided the investigators examining whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice a clear view of the president’s most intimate moments with his lawyer.
    Among them were Mr. Trump’s comments and actions during the firing of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and Mr. Trump’s obsession with putting a loyalist in charge of the inquiry, including his repeated urging of Attorney General Jeff Sessions to claim oversight of it. Mr. McGahn was also centrally involved in Mr. Trump’s attempts to fire the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, which investigators might not have discovered without him.

6. Default

McGahn is a government official.

7. Default

So it would seem that Trump thought McGahn was his own personal lawyer and that he could set McGahn up as a fall guy.

So it would seem that Trump thought McGahn was his own personal lawyer and that he could set McGahn up as a fall guy.
    subpoena subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    butter.jpg

10. Default

Trump is clearly becoming unhinged with his Tweets. While an indictment/impeachment would be nice I think it would be better if his cabinet invoked the 25th amendment. Either that or all this stress is going to kill him. Any of those outcomes would be fine.