Page 440 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540940 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Forgot to add this:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    In gayese.. 3 days = 3 months.

ok.
    What's that? A conservative? With alternative facts? What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Rep came into effect on these boards in 2008. 2018 - 2008= 15. Again.. math is a concept you just aren't good at.
    # of people surprised you know exactly when rep came about: Zero. Okay, buddy. 2008 it is. So merely a decade of your deranged obsession.

And why don't we go into all the elderly explicit messages you spent countless hours of your life fantasizing about old guys. Sorry faggot, I've already told you many, many times: I'm not interested. Stop begging. #MeToo.
    Oh, look. You're indulging in yet more of your fantasies even as you claim the absurdity of you doing so. Sorry, Mr. Magoo. Nobody's hitting on you. You, on the other hand, have sent a decade of furious, sexually explicit messages to other men on the Internet, thinking it was anonymous.

All those countless hours, dreaming and fantasizing about elderly men. For years. You should just go visit lemonparty.. that sounds like your fantasy site.
    Yet more of your fantasizing.

No one cared that you posted on 2 accounts. YOU USED ONE ACCOUNT TO AGREE WITH YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT. THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU PATHETIC. It was the single most pathetic thing anyone has done on these boards.

But hey.. finally found someone that didn't think you were a flaming retard. Good for you!
    Nope. I'm afraid that your decade of a supposedly "straight" 50-year old sending other men on the Internet sexually explicit imagery that you spent hours dreaming up getting exposed for everyone to see takes the cake.

Methais isn't even on my level bitch. And knowing how upset you get about your rep makes me happy.
    Methais is marginally less retarded than you are, that's true. Spoiler Alert: Calling you out on your obsession doesn't equal "me being upset," but we know how difficult reasoning is for you -- so nobody's surprised you've fallen back to your "hurr, hurr, t3h lulz made my unhinged behavior defensible" explanation of your mental illness.

You've insinuated that I must be gay because I've called you a queer, faggot, peter puffer, cock snorkler, etc... Sorry.. it doesn't work that way.. anymore than you calling me elderly makes you old. Stop being SO retarded in every single post you make. It's embarrassing.
    Nope. You're back to your patented six year-old level of reading comprehension. As I've told you now three times in a row, it isn't merely "insults." It's the angry, sexually explicit imagery you spent years sending other men on the Internet, anonymously.

Why does anyone like you pretend to be someone you are not? Because, let's be honest: Your real life sucks.. you look in the mirror and instead of seeing a cute girl, you see a hairy beast of a man and it pains you everyday you can't really be cute little Ashliana in real life.. so you hunker down in your mom's basement, go online and pretend you aren't pathetic.

But.. you are.
    "Why does anybody play roleplaying games," the confused septogenarian Mr. Magoo asks on a forum dedicated to a roleplaying game. Classic.

Sorry Earl, I'm done with the back and forths that you aren't motivated in participating in.

It's true. Every man that calls you a pathetic penis puffer is really attracted to you. It's just a strange coincidence you can't get laid. Might be the fur coat you sport around.

Also:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Sorry Earl, I'm done with the back and forths that you aren't motivated in participating in.
    Translation: Your surrender. That quote doesn't, and never did, mean that I never participate in back-in-forths. It was a response to the like 10 retarded times you've said "HURRR, WELCOME BACK, IT," as if I've ever left the PC. Lurking -- instead of always participating in these lovely exchanges with your deluded self -- doesn't mean that I've left. The fact that you didn't (and still don't) understand that, and even thought you were somehow scoring points with it by putting it into a signature -- serves as an ongoing testament to your spectacular inability to comprehend your presumably native language. It's a brilliant neon sign showcasing how hilariously clueless you are.

It's true. Every man that calls you a pathetic penis puffer is really attracted to you. It's just a strange coincidence you can't get laid. Might be the fur coat you sport around.
    Translation: "If I claim my violent, depraved sexually explicit imagery that I sent to other men anonymously on the Internet was just "calling you a fag" enough times, it'll magically become true!"

Nope. Sorry, Mr. Magoo. Alternative facts aren't going to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Translation: Your surrender. That quote doesn't, and never did, mean that I never participate in back-in-forths. It was a response to the like 10 retarded times you've said "HURRR, WELCOME BACK, IT," as if I've ever left the PC. Lurking -- instead of always participating in these lovely exchanges with your deluded self -- doesn't mean that I've left. The fact that you didn't (and still don't) understand that, and even thought you were somehow scoring points with it by putting it into a signature -- serves as an ongoing testament to your spectacular inability to comprehend your presumably native language. It's a brilliant neon sign showcasing how hilariously clueless you are.

Translation: "If I claim my violent, depraved sexually explicit imagery that I sent to other men anonymously on the Internet was just "calling you a fag" enough times, it'll magically become true!"

Nope. Sorry, Mr. Magoo. Alternative facts aren't going to save you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

I already did (as I have, many times in the past). Reading is hard, I know.

Why are you stupid enough to be a Trump apologist? Some mysteries no one can solve.
    I was more or less looking for a simple answer without reading your hate filled responses. Your hate for elder people kind of makes it so I don't read your outraged responses.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Nope. It wasn't off -- your Alzheimer's-riddled brain simply can't remember the details of a day you've been salivating over for literally a decade. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.

I said literally in my last post that using a second account was stupid. There's that legendary Parkbandit-level reading comprehension at work, isn't it? The kids being held at Trump's concentration camps can apparently speak English better than you can.

You getting revealed as a deranged bigot with festering mental illness, obsessed with sending other men angry, sexualized imagery you fantasized about for years on end, and called out by dozens of people in that thread, far outweighs whatever "upset" feelings -- which you've once again fantasized -- supposedly caused anyone else.

You've spent years on end sending angry, sexually explicit messages to other men on the Internet. That's a fact. You were exposed. The system proves you sent those messages. For years. Absolutely none of your mental gymnastics changes that fact. Whatever implications to your sexuality you take from someone pointing out that fact aren't anyone else's problem. You did it. You aren't mentally well.

Your age aside, you are also a self-identifying """"straight"""" man who's spent year after year sending graphic sexual imagery to other men, anonymously, on the Internet. But nice job sidestepping the obvious hypocrisy in telling someone else to "get new material" while, without skipping a beat, drooling over a 10 year-old screenshot -- your single "win" in any of our interactions. Which, tellingly, had absolutely nothing to do with anything that you said.

* Citation required. In reality, you simply had a problem with a man daring to tell you that you're a scumbag for trying to tell women to do with their bodies.

Puhhhlease. I've stated like a hundred times, in different threads, that I'm not a woman.

That's right, Mr. Magoo. You've must've forgotten, in one of your many mini-strokes, that you're participating in a forum for an online RPG. This would be the character name of my old main, hence the same name on the forum dedicated to the game. Your discomfort with the notion of people playing video game characters of different sexes than they are in real life only reflects on you.
    What is it with people like you who when a straight guy makes fun of you the go to response is always some shit like "OLOLOL UR JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE UR SECRETLY GAY TOO AND YOU WANT ME!!!!!!!!!!11"?

Just curious.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Conversely, you and Methais being exposed as the nearly sole-sources of anonymous vitriol on these boards -- that was actually a win for the people on the board. Everybody knows exactly how mentally ill you are, how ugly you are. Shaking with impotent rage at the world, railing at strangers because you can't handle the fact that people who aren't you don't uncritically internalize and parrot right-wing propaganda.

Reading comprehension failure #2.
    Speaking of reading comprehension, you might want to have another look at that rep poll. I lost that vote tremendously vs. everyone else on there. Not that it matters, as the poll should have been called "Who made you the most butthurt via rep?" But by all means, please keep trying to be like pk while he's busy having his lawyer subpoena IP records from Kranar because his feelings got hurt.

Look at you, all grown up and still not knowing how to count. I thought you were a big boy? Beep beep.

Brb, sending you rep with graphic heterosexual imagery.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What is it with people like you who when a straight guy makes fun of you the go to response is always some shit like "OLOLOL UR JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE UR SECRETLY GAY TOO AND YOU WANT ME!!!!!!!!!!11"?

Just curious.
    I attempted to get through to It that calling him a cock snorkler wasn't a come on. He didn't understand and kept repeating the same phrases ala Marco Rubio.

Not worth the effort.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

<Unironically posting his cherished 10-year old screenshot while calling for someone else to "get new material">
    Seek psychiatric care.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I was more or less looking for a simple answer without reading your hate filled responses. Your hate for elder people kind of makes it so I don't read your outraged responses.
    Well, older people do tend to skew reactionary (what a coincidence that PB does!) -- so yes, they tend to be shitty. Not all of them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais

Just curious.
    Probably because of the long string of prominent, vitriolically anti-gay conservatives who inevitably get outed as repressed, self-hating basket cases.

"Straight" guys don't typically spend countless hours over the course of a decade sending other men graphic sexual imagery they dreamed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Speaking of reading comprehension, you might want to have another look at that rep poll. I lost that vote tremendously vs. everyone else on there. Not that it matters, as the poll should have been called "Who made you the most butthurt via rep?" But by all means, please keep trying to be like pk while he's busy having his lawyer subpoena IP records from Kranar because his feelings got hurt.

Look at you, all grown up and still not knowing how to count. I thought you were a big boy? Beep beep.

Brb, sending you rep with graphic heterosexual imagery.
    You're right! Full points for you. Thanks for spending the time drawing all those bubbles.

I attempted to get through to It that calling him a cock snorkler wasn't a come on. He didn't understand and kept repeating the same phrases ala Marco Rubio.

Not worth the effort.
    And you either pretended to not understand -- or, in a haze induced by your Alzheimer's/hillbilly heroin addiction, couldn't understand -- that, though you very much wish to characterize your messages as simply insults, the reality is that you spent countless hours of your life sending furious, graphic sexual imagery to other men in fits of impotent rage and deranged obsession.

Your inability to understand that those two things are different surprises no one.

No matter how many times you say it, things like "omg fag" aren't the same thing as the imagery you cooked up, thinking about rectal prolapses, greasy anal discharges, choking oral sex, dicks up assholes, etc. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.