Page 761 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811861 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That's what made me turn on Vishra in the first place. She claimed a fake degree that I have an actual degree in, then proceeded to talk directly out of her ass about a subject.
    This is why she gets trolled endlessly. That, and she's just a shitty and arrogant as fuck person all around who in reality is incredibly stupid and full of shit about everything she says, and is likely suffering from some sort of mental illness.

Everyone here knows it too, some just set it aside for now because their shared Trump butthurt comes before everything else.

Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is why she gets trolled endlessly. That, and she's just a shitty and arrogant as fuck person all around who in reality is incredibly stupid and full of shit about everything she says, and is likely suffering from some sort of mental illness.

Everyone here knows it too, some just set it aside for now because their shared Trump butthurt comes before everything else.

I can read the PC while in Oculus world.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Is it strange how none of methais' troll buddies said anything to him when he told someone to warclaidhm themselves?
    1. Necro/macgyver isn't an actual human being. Biologically maybe, but other than that, not so much.

2. Stop obsessing over me, troll omg omg omg omg omg

3. Go Warclaidhm* yourself.

*Crash your scooter and lose your memory
    Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Sure, here. I'll condemn Methais right here.

Don't tell people to kill themselves.

Now, go ahead and condemn the fucking racist sack of shit that thinks it's HILARIOUS and CLEVER to tell an ex-soldier to become a statistic. Oh and also the plethora of N bombs.

You're turn. Unless you're too busy agreeing with a sack of shit because politic folder brownie points are where it's all at.
    He has to earn his vagina couch rent at time4fun's somehow. And since working a job is out of the question, all that's left is sucking on her asshole on the PC, and her going to town on him with her massive dildo collection.

It doesn't even look comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So is this you making a formal declaration that you think Trump Jr will be indicted? Or you still hurting from all of your wrong predictions so you're hedging your bets now?
    Hey now, he CALLED IT that democrats were going to take back the House!

How dare you question his foresight.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The only one that cares if I'm right or wrong is you trolls. Seriously, get a hobby, stop obsessing over people on the PC that disagree with you.
    Stop obsessing with your obsession that people who disagree with you and call out your bullshit are obsessed with you while you post retarded shit nonstop all day every day.

Once people start trying to find out where you work irl, at least if you had a job anyway that didn't involve sucking on time4fun's sharts, try to get you fired, threaten subpoenas and doxxing to Antifa, then you can call them obsessed. Ring any bells, dumbass?

Fucking retard. Go give yourself a Donny Brasco beating from the Japanese restuarant scene, including the trash can.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-01-2018 at 02:58 PM.

If the only way you can feel like you're "scoring a point" in a political conversation is by pretending like someone else is making things up about their life, then you have nothing.

I have nothing.
    Everyone already knows this, but thanks for being honest for once in your miserable life.

Blog Entries

I'm in SteamVR right now, the PC forum is fucking movie theater sized. I can see so much retardation in this thread.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm in SteamVR right now, the PC forum is fucking movie theater sized. I can see so much retardation in this thread.
    I told you that shit rules.

Confirmed that more people need to listen to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    When someone has constructed a fantasy reality where they are more successful, intelligent, and morally superior to everyone else, they will never admit they're wrong about something.
    It's a shame that this is true because I've found that admitting to an error makes any other statements you make more believable, not less so. A reasoning individual makes mistakes but, instead of doubling down on that error, they admit it and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow