Page 497 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    you seriously need to shut the fuck up and go away

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    They're so sensitive these days.

I understand. It must be tough to realize how incredibly wrong you were about the current President and his relationship with Russia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

I understand. It must be tough to realize how incredibly wrong you were about the current President and his relationship with Russia.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

It's gotta hurt when you realize your cult leader is a cheap Benedict Arnold knockoff.

They're digging deep in their defense of trump. I saw Rand Paul make this same accusation on CNN. He was more honest about it though and said Brennan was a communist in college while evading Wolf Blitzers questions on wether Paul believes U.S. Intel or Putin/trump.

"John Brennan was a disaster as CIA director. He was a disaster as the counterterrorism official. He was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War," DeSantis said on Fox News.
    "So this is not exactly the guy I would listen to about Russia," he added.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They're digging deep in their defense of trump. I saw Rand Paul make this same accusation on CNN. He was more honest about it though and said Brennan was a communist in college while evading Wolf Blitzers questions on wether Paul believes U.S. Intel or Putin/trump.

Joe Walsh, who's an ass but he's all GOP, is done with Trump.

Gingrich came out strong against him too.

Hell, I saw Neil Cavuto saying Trump was disgusting today.

8. Default

Even Meek Romney had harsh words for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    lol @ left wing talk radio when Trump's own hand-picked Director of National Intelligence reaffirmed that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election and continue "ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy". Only a huge pussy would get that info from the intelligence community and then stand with Putin to say that we should be friends.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...from-dni-coats
    Fantastic. Now tell me what I should be "shaken" about in regards to this summit.

You people with TDS couldn't give a single damn when Obama gave Iran billions who in turn funneled the money into terrorist groups in the region, or when Obama bombed a civilian hospital, or when Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin he could be "more flexible" after his next election, or when Obama traded several terrorists for one US traitor/deserter, but you'll act like it's the worst thing a US president has ever done because he held a press conference with the Russian president.

This is what's wrong with Democrats these days, they can't take the small victory in saying "Trump wasn't a big enough meanie head to Putin!" No, they have to go 10 steps too far and say this press conference is evidence of treason and high crimes on Trump's part and he now needs to be impeached. Maybe it's time you all stopped whining because Trump won.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Rand has turned into an epic failure.