Page 750 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800850 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    And you're encouraging the fascist take-over of my fucking country, you inbred hick. Open. Your. Fucking. Eyes.
    How dare people roleplay using established Gemstone lore. Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.
    This country has no room for racism. You, a self admitted racist, are worried about Trump being a racist. I couldn't make up your psychosis.

Blog Entries

Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.
    How many sand niggers did you kill?
    I didn't *ever* say I wasn't a racist.
    Keep 'em coming.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    By the by, what's the name of the group you mentioned last week where the men breastfeed instead of the women?
    Aka Pygmys

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How many times has Brazil used chemical weapons to assassinate people in foreign countries? Get a clue.
    I have a clue. That's why I know that a country with a GDP of 1.5 trillion is unlikely to attack a country with defensive treaties with countries whose GDPs add up to 37 trillion using only its two largest bodies.

You seem to be a real bang up military strategist though. Sweden seems to be in some real peril.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I have a clue. That's why I know that a country with a GDP of 1.5 trillion is unlikely to attack a country with defensive treaties with countries whose GDPs add up to 37 trillion using only its two largest bodies.

You seem to be a real bang up military strategist though. Sweden seems to be in some real peril.
    He is our resident alarmist. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't called this World War Russian Investigation Heating Up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Are you just utterly ignorant of asymmetrical warfare, or what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Aka Pygmys
    Like I said in the other thread, that is a very erroneous interpretation of their co-parenting habits. The women still breastfeed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Your definition of "attack" is woefully outdated. Apparently you learned nothing from the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    This country has no room for racism.
    I agree. Let's work towards impeaching Trump, a known racist for fourty mother-fucking years.

10. Default

Right, because GDP is everything..