Page 510 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 104104605005085095105115125205606101010 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So much anger from the nut job brigade.

Must have struck a nerve.
    You have to admit that the complete 180 in the narrative from "The 80's are calling and they want their foreign policy back" to "Russia is America's greatest geopolitical threat and Putin owns Trump" in a few short years is both startling and, in my opinion, hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You have to admit that the complete 180 in the narrative from "The 80's are calling and they want their foreign policy back" to "Russia is America's greatest geopolitical threat and Putin owns Trump" in a few short years is both startling and, in my opinion, hilarious.
    I mean, you could always look at what Russia has done in those few short years. The invasion of Ukraine and Crimea. The shooting down of flight MH17. The use of of chemical weapons to assassinate people in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I mean, you could always look at what Russia has done in those few short years. The invasion of Ukraine and Crimea. The shooting down of flight MH17. The use of of chemical weapons to assassinate people in the UK.
    The hacking of American systems in 2016... well, depending on those who you believe.

4. Default

They hacked our election infrastructure, our energy infrastructure, and our defense infrastructure. They recently hacked over half a million routers as a part of a planned coordinated attack. They infiltrated our political system, hacked into the servers of a specific political party and candidate they felt wouldn't be in their best interest and waged a concerted social media attack on the American electoral system that affected hundreds of millions of people in the US.

And that's just some of the stuff they've done lately.

If that doesn't qualify them as serious threats to our country- what exactly does?

5. Default

Oh, and they recently showed a video of them dropping a nuclear bomb on Florida.

They hacked our election infrastructure, our energy infrastructure, and our defense infrastructure. They recently hacked over half a million routers as a part of a planned coordinated attack. They infiltrated our political system, hacked into the servers of a specific political party and candidate they felt wouldn't be in their best interest and waged a concerted social media attack on the American electoral system that affected hundreds of millions of people in the US.

If that doesn't qualify them as serious threats to our country- what exactly does?
    They've been doing shit like this to the US for years. The point is why did you all mock Romney and cheer Obama on as some sort of genius when he said Russia wasn't our greatest geopolitical threat and then went on to specifically tell Putin that he could be "more flexible" with Russia after he wins his next election? Why did Obama then say the US elections can't be hacked and Trump was losing fair and square? Why did Democrats only care what Russia was doing after Trump won? That last question is obvious so no need to answer that one.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-17-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Crazy how that all happened under the radar until Trump won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Crazy how that all happened under the radar until Trump won.
    You know they shot down a plane and invaded another country before trump, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I see. How interesting.

What you don't know is, she said that because I just left her an especially nasty shart rep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You know they shot down a plane and invaded another country before trump, right?
    I wonder if the fact that we did nothing emboldened them to push it even farther and start really fucking with our elections. I'm sure they messed with them before but I doubt on the same scale as last election.