Page 503 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Try this link retard. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=michael+steele+trump+asset

It's really not that difficult
    Hey, you are the giant pussy that whines like a motherfucker when people don't cite sources or cite ones you don't like. I figured I would give you back some of your own shit. Amazing how asshurt you are over it. Just confirms that you are a giant baby who likes to dish it out but can't take it. Please, take this opportunity to fuck right off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Hey, you are the giant pussy that whines like a motherfucker when people don't cite sources or cite ones you don't like. I figured I would give you back some of your own shit. Amazing how asshurt you are over it. Just confirms that you are a giant baby who likes to dish it out but can't take it. Please, take this opportunity to fuck right off.
    No, I don't bitch about sources and links. You're thinking of one of the right wing retards on here who pull that bullshit to distract from uncomfortable information.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Apparently you and Tgo01 think he should have believed Khrushchev when he said there were no missiles in Cuba despite tons of evidence of their existence from our intelligence services.
    Because that's totally the same thing. This Russia hacking shit in an attempt to get Trump impeached is totally the same thing as Russia putting missiles in Cuba. Why you so dumb?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-16-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Apparently you and Tgo01 think he should have believed Khrushchev when he said there were no missiles in Cuba despite tons of evidence of their existence from our intelligence services.
    Did Kennedy come right out and say to Khruschev at their summit "I don't believe you." in front of the world press? Or did they act with some form of decorum until returning home?

The biggest thing I took away from today's summit is that Russia and the US agreed to have our intelligence officials work with Russian officials on this investigation. That's about as much as one could honestly expect from this summit and when I mean honest, I mean being honest with our own actions as well as Russias actions. If we can't do that, then we leave another century of a fucked up world for future generations.

We can't have it both ways, where we are expected to uphold NATO and yet not have other NATO members pay their share and then have them buy their natural resources from Russia.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

FWIW, here is a video of trump picking out Butina to ask a question so he can spout off his feelings about Russia. This is how Seth Abramson describes the video: So here's Trump pretending to pick Butina from a crowd randomly in July '15, and pretending not to know her, as he avails himself of her Kremlin-planted question to publicly lay out (with him knowing Putin is watching) his Russia policy *on sanctions*.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

FWIW, here is a video of trump picking out Butina to ask a question so he can spout off his feelings about Russia. This is how Seth Abramson describes the video: So here's Trump pretending to pick Butina from a crowd randomly in July '15, and pretending not to know her, as he avails himself of her Kremlin-planted question to publicly lay out (with him knowing Putin is watching) his Russia policy *on sanctions*.
    How do you know it's Butina?
    Last edited by SHAFT; 07-17-2018 at 12:25 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Yeah you’re probably right.

He’s a nice guy in GS, so guess I was hoping he was just a gullible rube.
    Honestly, he's just not that bright. And he's threatened by any information that calls into question his worldview- it drives him to lash out aggressively. The combination of those two facts is what brings you the great PC troll Tgo.

I realize business Insider is just fake news but...

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...aign=buffer-bi
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

9. Default

For those of you seriously interested in following all of this I highly recommend @SethAbramson and @emptywheel on Twitter.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    How do you know it's Butina?
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/maria...mp-video-2015/