Page 1095 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 95595995104510851093109410951096109711051145 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Dude... dude. It’s over. There’s nothing here in respect to Russian collusion. Just own up to it and move on, people will think better of you.
    It's not over. There are still 17 ongoing criminal investigations and other aspects of the SCO investigation have been handed off and are ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh look, another in the closet MAGA bot obsessed with talking about guys and dildos up their asses.
    Dude.. seriously...

https://www.quizony.com/how-self-awa...you/index.html
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Some rhetorical questions for thought..

• If Trump had not fired Comey, would Trump's campaign manager, assistant campaign manager and personal lawyer be in jail or on their way to jail now? And if Trump had not fired Comey, would the Russia investigation have ended in 2017?

• Why in the world did Trump spend the last two years acting guilty and defensive? If Trump had taken my advice and not acted guilty, then would the Mueller investigation have occupied most of his time for the past two years?

• Does the end of the Mueller investigation present a political opening for Trump to pardon Flynn and Manafort? If he pardons Flynn and Manafort, should he also pardon his two aids whom he called "rats," namely Cohen and Gates? And if Trump pardons Manafort, should Trump order the government to give Manafort back his forfeited $42 million?

Dude... dude. It’s over. There’s nothing here in respect to Russian collusion. Just own up to it and move on, people will think better of you.
    It's unlikely that:

1) He will just own up to it and move on. He's never really owned anything before.
    2) That people will think better of him. His meltdown makes this place entertaining.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Where’s time4fun in all this? hiding?
    She has THIS much self respect ><

Androidpk has absolutely zero.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

6. Default

This is a riot, MAGA bots saying Trump should retaliate against Mueller and anyone that criticized Trump.

7. Default

Even Barr said it was a legitimate investigation and Mueller conducted it very professionally and that the report does not exonerate Trump
    I'm pretty sure that here in America, comrade, you are innocent until proven guilty.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm pretty sure that here in America, comrade, you are innocent until proven guilty.
    Unless you don't like the person, that's the way of the PC.

9. Default

Unless you don't like the person, that's the way of the PC.
    I don't follow. Is this a comment regarding reputation? Reputation means jack shit here, for sure.

edit to add: Well at least for me. I have in the past, and still do whenever I think of it, go through all the rep I can give in a day with the exact same comment to everyone, and either all green or all red rep.

PPS - Don't neg rep me, my green bars mean a lot to me.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 03-24-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I don't follow. Is this a comment regarding reputation?
    no