Page 649 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1495495996396476486496506516596997491149 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I always thought it rhymed with "damn it".

How do you do yours? Meh-thigh-iss? Mee-ties? Meth-ace?
    Exactly how it’s pronounced here in the very first word at 0:18, as this is literally where I got the name from:

Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Wouldn't that be Matthias though?
    Last edited by drauz; 08-20-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Exactly how it’s pronounced here in the very first word at 0:18, as this is literally where I got the name from:

I thought it was Meth-ace all these years. Reported for Life of Brian reference.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Wouldn't that be Matthias though?
    Matthias was taken.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Matthias was taken.
    Ashlander = Methais confirmed.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Damn, better not agree with any of his posts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Flimbo impersonated Naamit on the Discord and was calling her a cunt among other things. He got banned.

I don't know the other part.
    ROFL - ok moar details plz. This guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hard to believe this is the same guy who wanted to create a safe space. The GS Discord channel is about as safe space as you are gonna get and he's still not satisfied.
    He's mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I thought it was a play on meth face...

10. Default

Yeah so I just want to do a quick sanity check. We've got several people who are utterly convinced that we should never have started any investigations into Russia or the Trump campaign. So I just want to be sure:

Say in 2020 we are notified by our Japanese allies that the Democratic nominee for US President's campaign (let's say it's Kamala Harris) has had several suspicious meetings with Chinese government officials and cutouts in Asia. Then we find out that China has offered the Harris campaign illegally hacked emails from Donald Trump's campaign and his personal email.

Around the same time, the Harris campaign takes on a new campaign manager whose last major political stint was helping China to install a puppet President in a European country. And that campaign manager agrees to work for the Harris campaign for free despite usually charging millions of dollars for his services. The Harris campaign also appoints a no-name foreign policy adviser who happens to be a known Chinese intelligence asset who has recently been giving speeches in China decrying American foreign policy.

When asked about all of the suspicious contacts with China, the Harris campaign strongly denies that they have had ANY contact with the Chinese government whatsoever- which is an obvious lie. The campaign also swears that they have no financial or business interests in China- even though just a few years prior Harris's own son had been claiming that China was a major source of revenue for them. It's later discovered that during the campaign, Harris was actually working on a major financial project in Beijing that required the Chinese government's approval. It's also later revealed that Harris has several long-standing business relationships with China and that Harris had several injections of much-needed cash from China at critical points in her business career.

Meanwhile, after the new campaign manager starts, the Harris campaign curiously adopts the foreign policy priorities of the Chinese Communist Government- even though they are actually not in America's best interests. And it turns out that China has actually tried to get puppet leaders elected in other European countries- all of whom have adopted the same curious foreign policy positions. Harris also repeatedly praises the Chinese government and talks about how important it is for America to get along with China- despite the fact that China is actively threatening the United States at that time.

Then, we find out that China has been selectively leaking Trump's emails in the most damaging way at exactly the times when Harris needs it most. It's also discovered that China is waging a sophisticated information warfare campaign to discredit Trump through lies told across social media- and repeated in major liberal publications and outlets like MSNBC and Occupy Democrats. Harris repeatedly denies that China has anything to do with the emails or any information warfare campaign- though it's later discovered that Harris's campaign manager, two children, and several other top campaign members were told by the Chinese government via an intermediary that China WAS indeed trying to get Harris elected. We also find out that these people met with a representative of the Chinese government who was promising the Harris campaign dirt on the Trump campaign while also discussing Chinese foreign policy priorities.

Later we find out that shortly after the message was sent from the Chinese government intermediary to Harris's oldest son (stating that they were going to bring Harris's campaign dirt on Trump), Harris announces to the country that she's going to have a major press conference shortly after the proposed meeting date to discuss serious dirt about Trump that no one else knows about. Once it's discovered that this meeting took place, the Harris campaign comes up with several conflicting stories about what's going on- and ultimately maintains that Harris knew nothing about either the meeting nor the fact that the Chinese government has been trying to get her elected.

Now it turns out that she wins!

The first thing she does as President is to try to quietly undo sanctions that Trump has put in place against China to punish them for their election meddling- which Harris still denies ever happened. Fortunately, Congress intervenes.

Harris continues to show an unheard of fondness for the Chinese government- constantly praising them and inviting members of the government into the White House for closed door meetings that no American is allowed into. Pretty soon, it's discovered that her National Security Director (who was a major campaign figure) lied to the FBI about his contacts with the Chinese government during the campaign. The acting AG tells Harris that he is considered to be vulnerable to blackmail from the Chinese government and is a serious national security threat, but Harris refuses to remove him until the media catches win of the situation and begins publishing stories about the whole thing. It also turns out that he had a very tight relationship with the head of the Chinese Communist Party.
    Reluctantly, Harris fires him.

Harris then learns that the FBI has been actively investigating the National Security Director's contacts with the Chinese government and repeatedly pressures the head of the FBI to stop the investigation. The head of the FBI refuses, and Harris fires him shortly after Congressional testimony in which the head of the FBI confirms the investigation into Harris's campaign and refuses to say that Harris herself is not under investigation. In a few short hours after the firing, several different reasons are given by the Harris administration: including that the head of the FBI was too mean to Trump (based on decisions that Harris had previously, effusively praised).

Eventually Harris admits on national TV that she was thinking about the investigation into Chinese contacts with her campaign when she fired the head of the FBI. At the same time, it turns out that the Democratic Attorney General that Harris has recently appointed also lied under oath about his contacts with the Chinese government during the campaign, and he is forced to recuse himself from all investigations related to China or the campaign. The Democratic Deputy Attorney General then appoints a Special Prosecutor to take over all of the investigations into Harris's campaign, Harris herself, and Chinese electoral meddling. Meanwhile, the Democratic Senate and Democratic House start their own investigations into Harris and her campaign.

And so:

The official stance of the conservatives of PC is that we should DEFINITELY NOT investigate the Harris campaign NOR the Chinese election interference.

And that the only reason why Harris is being investigated is because the Democrats are really upset that Trump lost.

Asking for a friend
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-20-2018 at 09:18 PM.