Page 867 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 367767817857865866867868869877917967 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Cohen has already said that individual 1 is Trump.
    I know. I said a dumb thing. On purpose, even.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So .... you didn't actually address anything I said. You're aware of that, right? Before we get to the nonsensical reply you wrote back? Just so we're on the same page -- that's a concession on your part.

Let's see.. Most recently? Immigration and border security. You praised Rocktar for his stance recently, fully endorsing one of his completely stupid posts -- and, by god, was that a stupid post, each part of which can be broken down to show how simplistic and reductionist the logic that makes up his stance are. Shall we actually go through it?

Okay, buddy. What, pray tell, did I say implying I "know a lot about you"? I said you're part of the right-wing clique on here. Remember that immigration stance mentioned just above?

You're essentially recycling the same thing you did to PK a month ago, conflating "everyone" with the right-wing clique you've thrown your lot in with. I don't need to couch what I say in terms that won't make your clique clutch their pearls and retreat into their native troglodyte mode. That ship sailed years ago during the 8-year meltdown Methais, PB, Tgo (etc) had during the Obama administration. You weren't around then - at least on your current account - so you might not know how things were before. Ignorance, however, of the atmosphere they've painstakingly fostered, doesn't change anything.
    I have many opinions on many matters, and they're weighed individually, not along party lines. Border security has always been part of the country. The Democratic president prior to this one deported more people than any other before him, and I even voted for him once. In point of fact, I've argued against more points made by Republicans on these boards than I have Democrats. You're welcome to ask them if you like, but I don't think you're capable.

And I'll tell ya what. You go ahead and link me to a post of a human being here agreeing with you, and I'll concede that you are beloved by all and a completely rational person. But you can't, because you don't communicate on a human level. You're just the guy masturbating furiously on the bus that everyone avoids eye contact with.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Can you people stop responding to that idiot Ashliana so he stops posting these walls of retard diarrhea?
    Fair point. I'm done. Wish I'd seen your post before my latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    So .... you didn't actually address anything I said. You're aware of that, right?
    I have many opinions on many matters, and they're weighed individually
    So, complete capitulation, then? Okay. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker
    Border security has always been part of the country. The Democratic president prior to this one deported more people than any other before him, and I even voted for him once.
    Your first sentence is a non-sequitur. The second is mostly inaccurate, and rooted in the fact that late in the George W. Bush administration, the federal government changed what they consider "deportation" to include the vast numbers of people that are caught on the border and were, then, released back outside the US. Policy changed during the Bush years, then continued during the Obama years, to detain those people for longer and then begin formal deportation proceedings rather than informal "catch and release" programs. The numbers of people actually stopped from illegally immigrating were actually down during Obama's years, not up, as one would expect with a liberal president, with some metrics showing sharp turns downward. Isn't reality nice and complicated? Perhaps you should try a longer stay.

In point of fact, I've argued against more points made by Republicans on these boards than I have Democrats. You're welcome to ask them if you like, but I don't think you're capable.
    Yeah, I'm sure that'll be a productive conversation.

And I'll tell ya what. You go ahead and link me to a post of a human being here agreeing with you, and I'll concede that you are beloved by all and a completely rational person. But you can't, because you don't communicate on a human level. You're just the guy masturbating furiously on the bus that everyone avoids eye contact with.
    Ooh! Fun times, including from your beloved Taernath! (Sorry, T). And there's lots of agreement between the progressives on here, which shouldn't be a surprise.

Blog Entries

Ooh! Fun times, including from your beloved Taernath! (Sorry, T). And there's lots of agreement between the progressives on here, which shouldn't be a surprise.
    Honestly I didn't see a single Stumplicker post in your link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Stumplicker wears many hats though. He could be any one of those posters.

He could even be Methais for all we know.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 01-11-2019 at 11:10 PM. Reason: I do what I want

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Isn't it interesting how I'll admit when I was wrong about something, but certain other posters just deflect and try to change subjects or just quit posting?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Isn't it interesting how I'll admit when I was wrong about something, but certain other posters just deflect and try to change subjects or just quit posting?
    You're wrong.

"Isn't it interesting"? That post I linked is literally about you endlessly doubling down because your ego couldn't take being corrected by me and you insisting down is up and up is purple rather than admit it.

Blog Entries

"Isn't it interesting"? That post I linked is literally about you endlessly doubling down because your ego couldn't take being corrected by me and you insisting down is up and up is purple rather than admit it.
    Yeah, I accept that I had that wrong. Ashliana coming in and being a massive faggot is why I didn't say "Oh, my bad."
    Yeah, that is so much doubling down. Bitch boy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam