Page 644 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1445445946346426436446456466546947441144 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Androidpk deleted the post

I guess he's doing some damage control now, gotta go through all those old posts when you were "holding both sides accountable" and made some unflattering remarks about both time4fun AND cwolff, huh pk?

I'm just waiting for him to start saying "I never said that, you made that up!"
    Hahahaha that's almost as good as the Obama degraded/lowered the presidency switcharoo he tried to pull last week or whenever it was.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Ahh, so making shit up about someone is only bad if it's something really serious, so it's fine for parkbandit to continue to call me a thief, homeless person, couch surfer, deadbeat dad.
    yes. Because you are those things. See how this works?

This is the Russia investigation thread, stay on topic instead of deflecting.
    lol @ this dumbass

"Stay on topic" is really the best deflection you dumbasses can come up with this week? I thought even you had more creativity than that. And that's saying something because you have just barely above zero.

Did you delete the post Tgo quoted calling time4fun a racist that mysteriously disappeared after he quoted it?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

What's your motivation to be obsessed with various posters on the PC and stalk them for years on end?
    What's your motivation to deflect every question that you're asked that answering honestly would make you look like as much of the piece of shit that everyone here (except soy4fun of course) already knows you are?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Because this needs to be shared again:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...63#post2047463

I've never seen her say anything racist
    Except not all of us are straight white men who have the luxury of being "entertained" while people are forcibly deported, children who are born in this Country are suddenly told they aren't American citizens because we hate Mexicans, while certain religious groups are banned from entering the country, while white supremacists have representation in the White House, while women are punished for having abortions, while LGBTQ people lose their marriage rights, etc etc

People like you don't have to worry about who is in office- you're safe no matter what.

The rest of us aren't so lucky or aren't so selfish as to be nonplussed about others not being so lucky.
    To which Androidpk replied with:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk
    Wow, talk about being sexist and racist.
    I would link to the actual post of pk's again but I can't because he deleted it after I made this post and after he and time4fun started asking me what time4fun said that was so racist. I guess their plan is to pretend pk never said that and instead deflect to me to defend his position.

Look at the shit they said afterward:

What did she say that was racist?
    We may not agree on much, but you're better than this. Neveragain is, of course, going to deny that his literal self-identification as racist was actually racist. And Tgo is, of course, going to ignore the real racism and create an imaginary jackalope to follow instead.

But you're neither stupid, nor insincere, nor an actual racist. If you're going to wade in- don't be one of the people who ignores the real racist comments to go chasing empty rhetorical points.
    Please explain to the class how what I said was racist.
    These two really are made for one another. I wonder when they will start saying "pk never said that! You made that up!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Your creepy obsession is noted. Maybe I should do what that person did to Neveragain and file for a restraining order.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Judge, Parkbandit is being mean to me on a forum please issue a restraining order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Judge:

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

My earlier advice stands. The main thing Trump should do is stop acting guilty.
    He's nuts. Trump is losing his god damn mind and putting it on display for the entire planet to watch his meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We've been over the same ground a million times. We need to put this to bed.

Did the trump team collude or not? Outside of any criminal wrongdoing. That's not even part of this question right now. First of all we need to figure out if we can agree that trumps team colluded with the Russians during the election
    Are we getting anywhere on this? Have I missed the answers to the question amidst all the other traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He's nuts. Trump is losing his god damn mind and putting it on display for the entire planet to watch his meltdown.
    crying.jpg

Ahh, so making shit up about someone is only bad if it's something really serious, so it's fine for parkbandit to continue to call me a thief, homeless person, couch surfer, deadbeat dad.
    Remember when you tried to blame diethx over stealing from msconstrew?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...40#post1714040

^ oh look, pk is deleting even more of his old shitty posts because he thinks that will mean it never happened

lolololololololololol are you trying to scrub your own words so you can show a judge how squeaky clean you are and that you'e the real victim in this?

You truly have no shame. Good thing it's entertaining.

Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 01:51 PM.